224529 Bullies, 3536 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 6778
Page 172 of 678 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 2:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    You supposedly sat with them for most of your life, lol. You guys were the best of friends. Until you sold him out. At least thats what the past bullshido post says.

omfg, thats to funny. Hes harasses Ashida Kim and The rock n roll Count Dante , for 15 years and then its Creeden. Creeden wasn't their then dumb ass, so man up and say it was you.

And wait for handouts. OOOwww thats hurts.

People have been listening to you for some time, you ex foliate the best like Floyd Webb backing fake Martial artists.

Yes John you ex foliate the best considering the circumstance, you should be pivot man.

To me hes the truth, you guys are fake. And if he so fake then why is he such a burden. ITS BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS

Making you movie look fake and those inside it frauds, I think hes doing his job quite well. Especially the Edgell thing he posted the proof of Edgell having his school in the WKF headquarters, Edgell didn't include that in his letter did he, But Creeden posted the proof.

So he a throrn in your side. Your the one back by frauds. And do you think that his father is telling him his ****. He would know wouldn't he, the father. And the other original BDFS and WKF black belts. They would know the truth.

You wrote consultant, dummy. I said nothing of a business partner.

So once again you suck.
    You (Creedon or Billy) have some serious issues. You do not post under your real name... that tells me a lot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 3:27pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post

Making you movie look fake and those inside it frauds, I think hes doing his job quite well. Especially the Edgell thing he posted the proof of Edgell having his school in the WKF headquarters, Edgell didn't include that in his letter did he, But Creeden posted the proof.

It is uninformed statements like this that make me doubt your creditability. You have no idea if there was a business agreement between Edgell and Keehan. Where is your proof that Edgell did not own/rent the space and sublet to Keehan or vise-versa. I have leased my dojo space to several groups over the years. Just good business to generate income in the hours that you are not operating. Many YMCA's offer the same space to several martial artist. Does that fact alone mean they are not what they say? Most all of your statements are unproven, conjecture on your part based on something you have seen on a flyer or something that you have heard. I know Woody Edgell and I can tell you first hand that he is a really nice person, no ego, very humble, (unlike a lot here), and extremely knowledgeable. He does not deserve to be drawn into this just because Keehan chose to inflate his own rank in Edgell's Jute. Grow up , get real and be prepared to prove your statements.

Verne Gilbert
    That 's my name, what's yours, afraid to identify yourself?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 4:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I have a question for Chris. There is no disrespect intended here. I sent you a PM a couple of days ago so you know what my background is and why I am interested in this subject. I have followed your post's on this thread and I must say that I am a bit confused. On one hand you talk about helping Floyd with the movie and how much this whole court case pisses you off. You go on to say that you hope Floyd makes tons of money from this project. It also sounds like you have a very good, respectful relationship with Floyd. You talk about how their are some in Fall River you like and some you dont like so much. You even go on to say that John the 3rd is a pain in the butt and you have no use for Billy. Then you turn around and defend Billy and Creeden. I might have misunderstood and if I did I apologize. However in my opinion we wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Billy or Creeden. Just a little confused and trying to grasp what is happening.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 5:34pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike, I was wondering the same thing. I couldn't figure out what made him start attacking me considering I'm on Floyd's side.

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 11:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A good question

You have no idea if there was a business agreement between Edgell and Keehan
    But a friend, a whole organization in Chicago black lists him,All the people in the WKF. No not one comes to aid or friendship after 1970. Their gone never to resurface as a friend, business partner. Guys thats history, so they dont come back after 1970. And his friends are gone, and they werent close after 1970 they parted ways. So your stupid staement that they were friends thing doesnt hold weight after 1970.

So how far off is Creeden, in all the magazine, Fall River is the center not Chicago. He was black listed.

HOW LONG DID YOU THINK WOODY EDGELL HUNG AROUND, HE DIDN'T THATS HISTORY.

Most all of your statements are unproven
    And were are their BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY DIPLOMAS ? THE ONLY THING I'VE SEEN IS A FAKE FELKOFF DIPLOMA, FORGED BY FLOYD WEBB.

CREEDENS CLAIMS SEEM TO BE PISSING ALL YOU GUYS OFF.
    And he has his father, John Cole and others. Didn't he, John Creeden Jr run the WKF and the BDFS wouldnt he know. And John Cole runs it now.

So everything in Fall River is a sham, Mas Ayoubbs 3 magazine articles are all wrong. They weren't shot in Chicago. They were shot in Fall River. They would know. Fall River seems to be the business partners not Chicago.

AND I THINK THESE OLD GUY ARE JUST FUCKIN JEALOUS IT WASN'T LEFT TO THEM,LIL

conjecture on your part based on something you have seen on a flyer or something that you have heard
    He has people who were personal friends of Keehan, His father, John Cole and probably many others. all the way up to the end. Come on Verne grow up, Dont try to change history for money, thats what makes them sell outs.

Look at the 1967 flyer I'm the guy says something about and he post the frigging thing. Look at the number off people Floyd Webb hasn't talked two. The 1967 flyer tells it all.

You have no idea if there was a business agreement between Edgell and Keehan
    I have a funny feeling that they can disprove that statement. They have the archive and Creeden posts the proof. Thats what make you mad.

I couldn't figure out what made him start attacking me considering I'm on Floyd's side.
    Didn't he say he talked to Aguiar. Maybe he said something to sway his opinion. Your not part of this so you've done enough damage.

And yes Floyd deserves to be asked about some of his associations in the context of the film and credibility these are fair inquiries:evil5:
    Yes he does, that seems evident dont you think.:thefinger
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/13/2009 11:53am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 12:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lop Sing

Here's the deal. We have gone over and over all of this stuff for years now. I could care less about, Fall Rivers, Black Dragons new or old, and John Keehan. What I do care about are lies, untruths and slander. Fall Rivers has been guilty of all three. They have tried to ruin the rep of good people just to try and prove an un-provable position.

Fact of the matter is whether he was "black listed" by Chicago people or not, Keehan was a big part of Midwest martial arts prior to his association with Fall Rivers. This is clearly a fact that the insecure folks of Fall Rivers don't like.

So what angers me is large eco driven people who disseminate half truths and completely untruthful statements to slander the name of good others, just to make themselves feel important. The Chicago people were just normal every day folks who had families and just could not jump over a cliff because Keehan did. If the Fall Rivers people jumped, all I can say is they had very bad judgement.

I only want to see a film which should tell the story of a part of my youth. If that means that the insane personality of Count Dante must be the center of such, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 3:12pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow!
    I make one post expressing my personal opinion. The whole thread goes Able Sierra!

Must have hit it pretty close to the mark to get everybody all fired up like this.
    This thread is like a bad car accident; I feel guilty but I have to look.

First Amendment Right?
    Oh well then; "You're welcome."

Sincerely,
    SRA. Pieschala, Christopher C.
    909th ARS Kadena AB Okinawa Japan
    28th Bomb Squadron Ellsworth AFB SD
    29 Nov 1990 - 29 Jul 95

P.S. Keep posting this is entertaining.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 3:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My goodness! A friend directed me to this forum, as I had seen the trailers for Floyd's movie like two years ago, then heard nothing of it since then. So far this is what I gather- it seems like everyone no matter who's side their on has the maturity level of a five year old. Seriously, do you people have jobs? Lives? Families? It would appear as though you all have a very unhealthy fixation with something you have absolutely no control over.

I think the funniest character here so far is ma guy saying "waaaah this is my last post" like fiuve times, then ordering everyone to keep their mouth shut. If people's comments bothers you that much don't post on here genius. Also I'm pretty sure that my first amendment rights weren't exactly being threatened when Bush decided to play fast and loose in the gulf, so guess what- I don't owe you a damn thing.Also, you brag about being a TKD master. That's pretty funny.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 7:05pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MA Guy, my grandfather is a WWII vet and I have 2 uncles (both special forces) that fought in Vietnam. You too are welcome.

Cteeden/Aguiar, How can you now say that I have no part in any of this when you have been accusing me for a couple years of making money off of photocopies. You can't have it both ways.

As far as "damage", I haven't yet reported Aguiar to the police for making false sex offender IDs. You want to see real damage? I can/will fix that.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 4/13/2009 7:11pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 11:21pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yet you're still a nobody Patricio.

And you missed the bigger point. Every time you bash me. You mention me, and that's just one more curious student knocking at my door. It's also John Keehan Marketing 101; bad press is the best press.

I wouldn't be surprised if you and all your little buddies are still talking years later. Keep bashing me, Floyd gets advertising for his film and my name gets more curious. Why do you think I set out to ruffle feathers?

And to little Ms. Sally Wets Her Pants chiming in on Desert Storm. Keep talking you're funny. Completely clueless but funny.

See you missed a chance to ask me the real question.
    "What's going on with the film?" or a chance to hear "The goods on the Fall River guys".
    Or just get me talking about the interesting stuff that probably wont make it into the film. Did I not say "call me" "get my number from Floyd" ?

Now I ain't telling you.

Geez, Creeden the 3rd AND Floyd do agreed on one thing; this place definitly is BULL-shi-do. Those two agreeing is yet one more sign Jesus is coming back.