218308 Bullies, 4718 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 6778
Page 171 of 678 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271671 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    So? Who cares if he consulted? Do you know how many things have I consulted both Aguiars on.. and never received a penny for? What's th big deal about consulting?

Three years dip **** and with good cause... Better to go without an education than let my family starve. (I've explained this to you already, but ignorant will always be ignorant it seems.)

I guess we know that in your family, when faced with the same situation, starving would have been a given?

Besides, I was too smart for high school anyhow... that's why I saved my brainpower for college where I did very well, thank you.

Bill thinks I stabbed him in the back because he is slow (to say the least) and allowed you to sabotage our friendship with lies and innuendos. Damn right he should have picked his friends better... ever since you hooked up with him his life has gone to ****.

Quit your imbecile lying. We all know you are either Creeden or Aguiar, so saying crap like "I never met the guy". None of us are buying it. You're still making the same damn spelling mistakes. We are not imbeciles like you two.

Nope, that isn't me. I didn't harass anyone for years.

Yet you do hide, lie and make **** up, and you know you do. You just think everyone else is as stupid as you. **** off knob!
    shows how much yu know patricio...aehhh! see Floyd and Kim? they changed the meanin of the word consulting without tellin mobody see? so now secretly consultin and advisin is the same thing and its all because of the mulleted ninja and his african american pardner in crime that degeneratre Floyd see?

What next? changin words around confuses me and Billy enough! we have a nice consise vocabulary see? like we have this one quote from the art of war see? you cannot defend against what you cannot see... we use it constantly! We also have all these aliases and with the limited vocab that ain't easy ya know!

So all you guys should cut us some slack! We had to paint the clubhouse and matty and timmy's mom made us cookies and our favorite... koolaid!

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 3:58pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J.C. just doesnt get it. We all know he is a known liar and would say anything to get a response out of certain people. It does just simply get on peoples nerves when you just keep running on and on about it.

He is such an idiot he is obviously trying to get those like Webb and others to respond and they have obviously moved on and are no longer paying him any attention. So he just drones on and on. Dont the man get it. Is he indeed that that thick headed.

Consultants are not neccesarily business partners, brainiac.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    4/11/2009 9:02pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First "john patricio", why are you talking? What makes you think you have earned the right to sit at the adult table and eat with the men?

"I'm the guy" you smack talk John Creeden the third ever again you and I will have an issue. Do NOT think for one second can or are you playing me, because I am five steps ahead of you. Do you hear me little roger ramjet?

This is not "little Billy" and "little Johnny" playing games. Either one would stomp you in or out of the ring. They both learned martial arts the way I did; blood sweat & tears. Like them or hate them they have earned their place a OUR table.

John Patricio can you say that? How much blood have you gotten on your uniforms? I say that plural because I've worn out so many. Also your own blood doesn't count.

Claim Free Speech, fine because it was the service of us GI's that gave it you.

Our table?
    See what nobody here knows is we all know each other. I never met John the third until we were slugging it out on Floyd's blog. It got so heated it finally came down to "call me or I am getting on a plane". I just happen to offer my number first. But HE CALLED ME and put his money where his mouth was. By the end of it we could tell each other's war stories for each other with more or less the same amount of detail.

That should say quite a bit about how small the martial arts world really is now take that a generation back. MUCH smaller then. I just talked to John or J.C. as you call him and guess what? His black belt test took 4 DAYS just like mine. He told me the number of days first! So you can't even say he was just using my story. Also we could still name the names of who was there at the ordeal. We laughed about it.

The John Creeden the third that I know isn't what antichrist you describe but a man I want next me when bullets are flying. I saw his DD214, I'm a Gulf War Veteran. Veterans have always been and are a tight circle.

I say all this and I never met the guy. He just needs to be polished up a bit ;-)

Today I got a phone call from Mr. John Cole. He is a warrior's warrior and a man's man. I was honored. Earlier in the week I talked to Barbara Kemp. Why are these doors open to me? Think about it.

Ok I said "think" since that seems to be rare here I'll sum it in one two simple statements.
    1. Respect
    2. Honor among peers

I don't expect anybody here to understand what I am saying. I know I'm preaching among deaf ears among those blinded by ego and selfishness. They are dogs begging for scraps that might fall from the table where the men are talking just to make a buck off something they never earned.

Recently I was called a "run away" it didn't hurt my feelings. Because I'm not, I'm merely turning my back on those whom want something for nothing and are behaving like students who would be managed or kicked out in my school. But each man makes their own choices; I made mine no shame and no regrets.

Also notice I didn't mention another name of somebody I'm certain hates my guts. He had a family tragedy and thus has my sincere heart felt prayers for him and his family.

Why can nobody do this for John Keehan? Love him or hate him (irresponsible at times) he earned his place. Many eyes read this stuff, and they are not posting. Yet, they are the ones that bite the hardest.

As I said before many people knew John Keehan very few "got to know John Keehan". Some couldn't even get a kitchen pass.

I have yet to see anything discovered I didn't already know. I will expand on that with quotes from my instructor before I got involved in this mess but I give you one "I told you not to get involved. But since I know you'll do it anyway; it would be too tempting even for me. Just don't talk about [ .. ]"

Sorry if I sound like somebody else but I always put my name out there.

Master C. C. Pieschala

Call me we'll do lunch your treat.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    4/11/2009 10:25pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, I think I'm going to throw-up.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    4/11/2009 10:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    Damn, I think I'm going to throw-up.
    I hear you Vern.

I say let everyone continue to verballly exfoliate.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    4/11/2009 11:27pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    First "john patricio", why are you talking? What makes you think you have earned the right to sit at the adult table and eat with the men?
    Why am I talking? Because this is America and I choose to. Why are you talking? Probably the same reason I guess.

As far as sitting at the table... no thanks. I don't eat with clowns. I'll just stand nearby and continue throwing fruit. And if you don't like it... too fucking bad.

(Did I just verballly exfoliate?)
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 4/11/2009 11:33pm at .

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 9:19am

Style: Japanese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    As far as sitting at the table... no thanks. I don't eat with clowns. I'll just stand nearby and continue throwing fruit. And if you don't like it... too fucking bad.

(Did I just verballly exfoliate?)
    But tell us how you really feel John.

Since many here cannot sit at that table - perhaps someone could ask what is on the dinner menu?

BTW, what does a "Supreme Grandmaster" like to eat for an appetizer?

With all the guests' honorific titles, I doubt the entree would be humble pie, eh?

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 9:21am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I hear you Vern.

I say let everyone continue to verballly exfoliate.

Hi Darrell

You are such a wordsmith, I had to go look that one up. Even though I don't advocate substance abuse, it is my hope that some of the recent post are the result of the intake of alcohol or some such substance. If not I would suggest the authors seek some serious psychiatric help.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 1:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as sitting at the table... no thanks. I don't eat with clowns
    You supposedly sat with them for most of your life, lol. You guys were the best of friends. Until you sold him out. At least thats what the past bullshido post says.

What makes you think you have earned the right to sit at the adult table and eat with the men?
    omfg, thats to funny. Hes harasses Ashida Kim and The rock n roll Count Dante , for 15 years and then its Creeden. Creeden wasn't their then dumb ass, so man up and say it was you.

I'll just stand nearby and continue throwing fruit
    And wait for handouts. OOOwww thats hurts.

I say let everyone continue to verbally ex foliate
    People have been listening to you for some time, you ex foliate the best like Floyd Webb backing fake Martial artists.

But tell us how you really feel John
    Yes John you ex foliate the best considering the circumstance, you should be pivot man.

J.C. just doesn't get it. We all know he is a known liar and would say anything to get a response out of certain people.
    To me hes the truth, you guys are fake. And if he so fake then why is he such a burden. ITS BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS

So he just drones on and on
    Making you movie look fake and those inside it frauds, I think hes doing his job quite well. Especially the Edgell thing he posted the proof of Edgell having his school in the WKF headquarters, Edgell didn't include that in his letter did he, But Creeden posted the proof.

So he a throrn in your side. Your the one back by frauds. And do you think that his father is telling him his ****. He would know wouldn't he, the father. And the other original BDFS and WKF black belts. They would know the truth.

Consultants are not neccesarily business partners, brainiac.
    You wrote consultant, dummy. I said nothing of a business partner.

So once again you suck.
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/12/2009 1:04pm at .

Achievements:

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 2:22pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    Hi Darrell

You are such a wordsmith, I had to go look that one up. Even though I don't advocate substance abuse, it is my hope that some of the recent post are the result of the intake of alcohol or some such substance. If not I would suggest the authors seek some serious psychiatric help.
    haha... yup. What can one say? Characters through and through. Chris is a live wire ready to trip quite readily apparently.

Vern heres the thing.... Guys like you and I and I say this to indicate guys who have been DOING the damnthing (Martial Arts) long before and long after the latest Portugese Ju Jitsu, 5 year old tibetan grandmaster and the other assorted Hares have run their course and taken a rest, know that with longevity comes wisdom.

Part of that wisdom is the need not to broadcast what should be self evident... the converse of wich is those who need to broadcast probably not having the wisdom.

With that in mind I will say the following: I don't know how much you know master Chris... grandmaster Chris? But there are guys like Vern and I who definitely know a lot more than we broadcast, and probably a lot more than you might imagine (despite our presence here)... and know you don't have to address either of us as grand poopa! (an added bonus I spose). We don't have the need to disparage people based on our years in the arts and we don't threaten people....

Is Bullshido a work in progress? It needs some feedback from those of us with some time in and thats ok in my book... its how we all started as beginners sir. Lest you have any doubts about who is talking my teachers are known... if you go to baltimore or philly and ask about a black belt from either of these gentlemen... well lets just say our experiences in that regard are similar. And I support the people who post here and so not look down upon them... People like John Patricio.

I have said this before and will sya it again, I will confirm for those who want to know any iformation about my background and you can call me as well. I post under my real name as well. You Pm me I give you the number... I have no issue but do feel the need to express some indignation at the notion that the people that post on this thread are beneath someone, that they all lack real experience (Again I will address this issue using my experience as an example and I will vouch for people like MIke and Vern in that regard), and that Creedon and Billy do not deserve, despite their relative merits, some of the blowback they recieve.

Having said that I am impartial, i.e. I do not disllike those guys, I actually find them entertaining frankly! And yes Floyd deserves to be asked about some of his associations in the context of the film and credability these are fair inquiries PROVIDED people realize that Floyd is a film maker telling a story, not a martial artist converned with the martial prowess of Daniel Day, Ashida Kim and others involved.