228791 Bullies, 5813 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 6778
Page 170 of 678 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 1:06pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well all I can say about J.C.s new post is good luck. I got it on good authority that one of the people he keeps mentioning isnt behind any of what he claims. It seems others have done the same thing as well.

By the way I figured you wasnt going to prove your so called friend's suit against Ashida Kim.

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 4:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got it on good authority that one of the people he keeps mentioning isn't behind any of what he claims.
    Floyd Webb what proof is that, thats all you talk about. But you don't show any proof at all of your claims at all. At least history shows them being who they say they are. Meaning Billy III and Creeden. They just didn't play along admit it. Seem obvious that someone pissed on your cheerios,lol

Man up stop being a ***** stop hiding around mysterious names. Its what Pieschala and Creeden both admit to. Your calling both of them liars. Your calling Masters liars. What belt did you get?:5wow:

So your self proclaimed Consultant, doesn't believe you at all. Thats a crunch to your film, I'm telling you it full of frauds if you follow the magazine, They dont exist at all, And when it does mention them, being Chicago Black Belt said they were weak.

Hey its just the magazines.

Someone may take you more seriously if you validate some of what you say
    You to "My Friend" you to.:new_tomat

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Nobody here has earned the right to question me period.
    You seem to be having a hard time with Floyd Webb.
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/09/2009 4:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 4:31pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I have a question. WTF is going on here. This is really starting to get weird.

Mike S

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 4:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    OK, I have a question. WTF is going on here. This is really starting to get weird.

Mike S
    It seems Chris Pieschala and John Creeden III, were helping Floyd Webb secretely,lol. For along time.:copdance:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 5:04pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J.C. you are so far off base it is silly. Not going to expound on what I said anymore. Not every one who offers something to the project is an "consultant" or a "backer" as you so put it. All you do is put words in people mouths and twist the story. You only hurt yourself. You dont even realize how insignificant you are. The people you keep bringing up dont respond to you because THEY DONT CARE. They have obviously gone on John maybe you need to do the same.

If you do indeed want your story told then contact Floyd's attornies and seek to work something out. I do believe that Fallriver has a story to tell but no one will hear it unless something is done. But you need to tell it honestly and without exageration. In all sincerity maybe your dad needs to tell it after all you were only 4 or 5 years old when Dante died.

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 6:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris has been acting as a consultant for the film. He has been around awhile and has helped me to fill in some blanks and dead ends.
    From your blog donkey you said it. From February &, 2008. You so stupid its in your own words, whats are you gonna say now. Thats why your work sucks. I'm kicking your ass and I'm not Creeden.

http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/searc...max-results=47

All you do is put words in people mouths and twist the story
    No you open your mouth and you try to retract it trying to save your ass from an embarrassment.

You dont even realize how insignificant you are
    Look in the mirror Floyd. look in the mirror.

you were only 4 or 5 years old when Dante died.
    Weren't you like eleven getting your ass kick like the little weasel you are.

But you need to tell it honestly and without exaggeration.
    EEeerrr wrong again. It Chris Pieschala telling the story now, you know the consultant in your own words.

I think Creeden reads this I hope you read this. You constantly put up paperwork and fact. Keep up the pressure it obvious hes breaking even under his alias. :virus:

It seems Creeden put up the 67 flyer that you claim on his blog. Alot of people are not talking to you why are you using these tactics against them

It seems Pieschala got Barbara Kemp so easily, seriously stop with the childhood antics and be a man. you'll get farther in life.
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/09/2009 6:16pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 7:19pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    seriously stop with the childhood antics and be a man
    Pot/kettle/black, lol You Creeden/Aguiar crack me up. (Especially since you think you've actually managed to mask your identity... you haven't.)

By the way "consulting" and "backing" are two different things. One implies a source of knowledge the other implies a source of income. Get an education! For that matter, get a life, loser.

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 8:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way "consulting" and "backing" are two different things
    By his own words "consulting". I'm not making it up it on his blog.

Get an education!
    I've been watching this thread for sometime, " MR FIVE YEAR FRESHMAN"

get a life
    I do, but why dont you, you think everyone doesn't remember what you did to William Aguiar, Just remember this, You stabbed Billy III in the back,not I never met the guy. He should have picked better friends.

Also aren't you the one who harassed, The rock and roll count Dante,:5censored for years.

And they blamed Aguiar, You need to get a life.

Especially since you think you've actually managed to mask your identity
    I dont need to hide, I just point out inconsistencies from magazines from your web site. I'm just having fun with the Ashida/Webb frauds NOW:adios:
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/09/2009 8:13pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 9:49pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By his own words "consulting". I'm not making it up it on his blog.
    So? Who cares if he consulted? Do you know how many things have I consulted both Aguiars on.. and never received a penny for? What's th big deal about consulting?
    I've been watching this thread for sometime, " MR FIVE YEAR FRESHMAN"
    Three years dip **** and with good cause... Better to go without an education than let my family starve. (I've explained this to you already, but ignorant will always be ignorant it seems.)

I guess we know that in your family, when faced with the same situation, starving would have been a given?

Besides, I was too smart for high school anyhow... that's why I saved my brainpower for college where I did very well, thank you.
    I do, but why dont you, you think everyone doesn't remember what you did to William Aguiar, Just remember this, You stabbed Billy III in the back,not I never met the guy. He should have picked better friends.
    Bill thinks I stabbed him in the back because he is slow (to say the least) and allowed you to sabotage our friendship with lies and innuendos. Damn right he should have picked his friends better... ever since you hooked up with him his life has gone to ****.

Quit your imbecile lying. We all know you are either Creeden or Aguiar, so saying crap like "I never met the guy". None of us are buying it. You're still making the same damn spelling mistakes. We are not imbeciles like you two.
    Also aren't you the one who harassed, The rock and roll count Dante,:5censored for years.

And they blamed Aguiar, You need to get a life.
    Nope, that isn't me. I didn't harass anyone for years.
    I dont need to hide, I just point out inconsistencies from magazines from your web site. I'm just having fun with the Ashida/Webb frauds NOW:adios:
    Yet you do hide, lie and make **** up, and you know you do. You just think everyone else is as stupid as you. **** off knob!

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 11:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    So? Who cares if he consulted? Do you know how many things have I consulted both Aguiars on.. and never received a penny for? What's th big deal about consulting?

Three years dip **** and with good cause... Better to go without an education than let my family starve. (I've explained this to you already, but ignorant will always be ignorant it seems.)

I guess we know that in your family, when faced with the same situation, starving would have been a given?

Besides, I was too smart for high school anyhow... that's why I saved my brainpower for college where I did very well, thank you.

Bill thinks I stabbed him in the back because he is slow (to say the least) and allowed you to sabotage our friendship with lies and innuendos. Damn right he should have picked his friends better... ever since you hooked up with him his life has gone to ****.

Quit your imbecile lying. We all know you are either Creeden or Aguiar, so saying crap like "I never met the guy". None of us are buying it. You're still making the same damn spelling mistakes. We are not imbeciles like you two.

Nope, that isn't me. I didn't harass anyone for years.

Yet you do hide, lie and make **** up, and you know you do. You just think everyone else is as stupid as you. **** off knob!
    man these guys are truly special education. You gotta love em!