228259 Bullies, 4534 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 6778
Page 169 of 678 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219269669 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 1:19pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris, I will keep my comments limited to Lob he is the real problem here. I understand you felt compelled to make your comments and opinions known. In all fairness that is your right. I have a right too however to my opinion and to express them if I wish.

Most of my comments were directed to Lob who I have a sneaky suspicion is J.C. none else would go to the time and effort he has. I do think it is entirely unwarranted that he should continually berate the exact same peopl over and over again on a subject that in all honesty does not even concern him. But again and again he is given a platform to attack poeple from on a subject he knows nothing about, But wants all to think he knows the TRUTH. I really think Floyd may well be the only one who does know the truth at this point.

Creedon's blogs are a total fabrication laiden with inconsisitencies and half truths. (The ones you can make since out of anyway.)

Only F.R. (LOB) has an obsession with Ashida Kim. Only THEY have made the accusation that Floyd's documentary is backed by Ashida Kim. Not to mention that they have an entire history spanning several years of harrassing poepl such as the wrestler out in california who wrestles under name Count Dante. F.R. has a very distnict M.O. I do think it is only a matter of time before it catches up with them from a legal stand point.

Chris you and should agree to disagree then. I will make this my last post because I do think I have posted enough to at least make some think.

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 2:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Well I since we're going to all nasty here.

"I'm the guy" you probably know I am an IT guy too. There is no such thing as anonymous on the internet. I just haven't looked. I can guess who is fighting here anyway.

For the record,
    I just got off the phone with Barbara Kemp for some advice on a personal issue. She was nothing but a sweat heart to me. As smart as she is; gave me some very motherly advice on a personal situation.

If you don't believe me. Call her and ask. Bad news is that I can't vouch that she will be available. But I got right through and more help than I expected on real estate if you want to my personal business.

Like I told Fall River once before. Don't make this a "me and you issue" I've done nothing but try to be the peace keeper and help ALL sides as my good conscience allows. I have done so. I have never lied to either party. I have always kept my promises as well. All involved know this in their hearts regardless of what their mouths say.

Now, do I need to trace IP addresses or will you two shut up? I mean the two duking it out here at my expense.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame one me.

I won't be fooled by either side again. I am my own man; I speak for me and me alone. But I'm starting to be put in a bad mood for trying to be a good guy.

Why? Why is it me now? Tell me what I did?

When you do be specific I will address it point by point right here. I don't have anything to hide.

P.S. and addendum, what I just TOLD to shut the **** up? Called a loser with too much time on my hands? Was I ? as I told Floyd in 2004 "I was told not to get involved." I did be cause I knew this was going to happen. Though it went against my judgement I did any way.

I guess I am the fool after all. I gave somebody the benefit of the doubt.

I'm going to trace IP's Floyd / Creeden if you guys are screwing me. I'm not going to like it.

LEAVE ME ALONE!! But don't think I'm stupid.
    Chris yu are no fool. This thread drags one in but on one point that is being made there is relevance: And I say this as someone who likes Jawney C... even if I bust his balls on occasion. He takes on aliases like Lob Sing and he spreads disinformation. It annoys people.

Your analogy about the bag and rocks is apt to sy the least and damn smart. If people listen to that analogy and what it implies some headway could be made.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 2:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well put Dsimon. I also think that Chris' intentions to keep the peace were honorable but it is long been too late for that in light of the lawsuit by Aguiar. Unfortunately now even if F.R. wanted to play nice it would all have to go thru Floyd's attorneys. It would only be a smart move on Floyd's part in light of all that has been done. Creedon's disinformation campaign has made F.R. the most unreliable source out there. No matter how much noise they make they will be the last ones anyone will want to hear anything from or believe. I honestly have to admit I automatically dismiss anything he puts out there.

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 5:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Well put Dsimon. I also think that Chris' intentions to keep the peace were honorable but it is long been too late for that in light of the lawsuit by Aguiar. Unfortunately now even if F.R. wanted to play nice it would all have to go thru Floyd's attorneys. It would only be a smart move on Floyd's part in light of all that has been done. Creedon's disinformation campaign has made F.R. the most unreliable source out there. No matter how much noise they make they will be the last ones anyone will want to hear anything from or believe. I honestly have to admit I automatically dismiss anything he puts out there.

Yeah true. Basically from what I gathered Creedon's dad tried to so likewise. It wouldn't be the first time a son didn't listen to his father! :laughing1

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 7:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd Webb "I'm the Guy" somebodies jumping from your camp not mine. I have nothing to do with Aguiar.

Like I've said before, I'm here for a different matter. Dont think that Ashida kim only sold one fraudulent diplomas to bullshido.

I couldnt care about your fuckin whining, about your fake film and all whos in it. You wanna attack me well if it make you feel bvetter as a man. You hide behind an alias, sort of like Creeden.

But like Pieschala has said, Whos standing their with Dante in the magazines, not Edgell and Dwyer, But Aguiar Jr and with Creeden jr names in the magazines. From Fall River or not dont you think that people wont read the magazine and know that.

Now lets have some fun with " I'm the guy"

Unfortunately now even if F.R. wanted to play nice
    Play nice their sucking your money dry, no matter what sanctions are levied, you were obviously backed by fraud and they exposed you so bad.

Creedon's disinformation campaign has made F.R. the most unreliable source out there
    What disinformation. His blog is full of old school informative info, destroying you and Kim, and edgell and dwyer.http://john-keehan.blogspot.com/

I do think it is entirely unwarranted that he should continually berate the exact same peopl over and over again on a subject that in all honesty does not even concern him
    Concerns him, you trying to change his fathers lineage and who he is. that guy ran the BDFS and the WKF for 30 years . Did Felkoff, Dwyer and Day. No their tucked their asses when the heat was on and they didnt stand beside Keehan. Thats history Mr webb you cant change.

I automatically dismiss anything he puts out there
    So then why does everybody elase including your very best friend listen to him, and gave him a bb in the organization, because "hes the guy" lol

spanning several years of harrassing poepl such as the wrestler out in california who wrestles under name Count Dante
    A that would be your boy John Patricio who did that, not Creeden. So once againg you fail.

I do think it is only a matter of time before it catches up with them from a legal stand point.
    You to you can guarantee that.

I think one of the old timers like Edgell already exposed F.R. for thier crap in an email to Floyd
    EEErrr wrong again but you forget to mention that his Ju-te studio which he helped Dante sometime teach classes. But you forget to tell them that his school was out of the the Wkf headquaters, seems Creeden hold all the bag of rocks to hit you in the head with when you stick your head up,lol

From Creeden blog

http://john-keehan.blogspot.com/2008...72346234115427

If you look at the picture his Ju-te school was in the Fullerton Schoolthe World karate School HQ. The entrance was the North Side of the World Karate Federation HQ. See at that time Black Belt wouldn't cover Chicago because they were weak. It was John Keehan who brought the respectability in the martial arts. Thats why the World Karate Federation was so successful at that time. I was told by several sources that he was on the outs with Edgell and Dwyer for along time. So Edgell didnt have his own school he was teaching out of Keehans school. Ju-te was a cofounded thing with John Keehan.

I love the last sentence I would always teach his classes for him when he needed me, but at that time I had my own school. He had no school and and the proof of that is overwhelming
    Look at the Edgell Flyer, errr you so Ashida kim.

You lack the intelligence to realize that all can talk about thier experiences with Dante
    Ya but some of them still have knifes in his back, including you.

Dante's story is really best repeated by only the ones who were around back in the day
    Theirs alot more people who can tell stories, but the truth will they admit to outing him in 1970 I don't think so.

P.S. and addendum, what I just TOLD to shut the **** up? Called a loser with too much time on my hands? Was I ? as I told Floyd in 2004 "I was told not to get involved." I did be cause I knew this was going to happen. Though it went against my judgement I did any way.
    It seems he telling you to shut the **** up, ooouuuccchhh did that hurt Floyd, feel the squeeze you and Kim have to shutter and duck.. Your movie is **** and so are your you Webb. I cant wait from creeden to respond on his blog.

We'll see what mis truth he tells, but the only thing I know is that people are jumping off your ship and your money is running out.:user:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 12:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Different matter? Really you claim you are here in response of a friend who is suing Ashida Kim. What was his name again? Hong was it? Really? Is there proof of this lawsuit? Is it a federal case or state or perhaps a local suit? Some more of your so called proof would be greatly appreciated or was this just another STORY from J.C. Someone may take you more seriously if you validate some of what you say. More than likely you wont.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 12:37pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This time less flippant and formally,

All parties cease and desist from bringing up my name, implying it, using it or referencing it. You do not have my permission in anyway shape form verbal, written or implied. I will concede to justifiable "fair use" or "quoted" assuming it is neither libel nor slanderous.

I am also not maneuvering to put anybody, myself included, in an "actionable position". However, I will not have myself, my instructor, John Keehan or anybody who is even half decent disgraced by this conduct while my name is being included in each post.

"I'm the guy" & "Lob Sing" I am the warrior chief here; keep screwing with me and you will face my wrath.

Therefore, I will set the deadline; 8 weeks. You have 8 weeks to end this.
    My most powerful Martial Arts techniques are wit, charm & my dialing finger.

I do not lie, I honor my commitments & I never runaway. Especially if it is something as I perceive as, "annoying, makes me grouchy & being grouchy daily impacts my family time". My heart felt advice is "don't test me nor doubt my sincerity & intensity".

Nobody here has earned the right to question me period.
    As to why I am honoring Floyd Webb's request you have not earned that right either.
    I also fully expect him to honor his commitments

In 8 weeks should I continue to be bothered with this,
    "I'm the guy" with "Style: Tae Kwon Do" I will contact the Kuk Ki Won and your belt will be pulled, your instructor will be notified. That is the easy one; assuming you have Dan rank and not just an opinion.

It is also "Master C. C. Pieschala" to you, not "Chris". You either have a poor instructor or blatant disrespect for one of one of Korea's treasures you implied to have studied. That would be knuckle pushups in my school.

"Lob Sing" as I'm not a master in BS. I will just have to contact those who are or claim to be; you won't have your BS to sling. Because the bull just left town. I asked politely several posts ago, you ignored it. You can infer what you will be left with.

This is a statement of fact; not a negotiation. This should not be perceived as an ultimatum. It is also neither is this a threat , stated nor implied. This is my final post future events will speak louder.

If this is REALLY being read by the judge & legal team(s) I am not even implying anything to do with the court case nor anything illegal. I am merely aiming merely to not to ever hear about this ever again for my own personal state of mind.

It is annoying, it makes me grouchy. Being grouchy daily impacts my family time. That is where I draw the line.

Similarly & on a deeply personal note,
    I think lawyers, like my current one, make more money by letting problems continue versus bringing them to closure. My current one will be contacted today for a status on my case. I'm betting it hasn't moved along. Here's exact what will will be said.

"It's OK, just checking. Oh as a piece of good news! Did you see the election? My cousin (in-law) is no longer the Cook County Commissioner. He won and and is now Congressman Quigley! Go check http://www.chicagotribune.com. Isn't that cool? Now I'm somebody!"

Also via his "administrative assistant" undoubtedly screening calls so he can avoid me. I'm certain it is not his fault if you do not believe him just ask him. However he will get the point clearly. Further communications will all be done with him via certified mail as he too "is annoying, makes me grouchy & being grouchy daily impacts my family time".

Same lesson, different student & thus a different approach.

Like my personal situation this is how I see the problem;

(Movie Quote) "What we have here is a failure to communicate." I would add to that famous line the words "effectively" & "constructively". There is no such thing as an unmanageable problem. However, there are a few, which are "difficult or impossible" to solve. As previously illustrated mathematically with an analogy.

If this were poker I just told you my cards. Now you can "call my bluff" or "fold".

Let's end with a happy thought, just for something different.
    I was going to use a lawyer joke which is always funny, however in the spirit of Easter this is more apt.

Matthew 5.9
    “Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the children of God.”

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    President of The Independent Christian Tae Kwon Do Association
    As founded by Chaplain & Grandmaster G. A. Eaton

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 12:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You claim Keehan brought respectabilty to the martial arts what a fucking laugh. He was a 3rd dan in 1963 and just a few years later he was claiming an 8th dan. That's respectability???? I am done arguing with you you are obviously an idiot. Keehan was such an idiot he got a friend of his killed. In all actuality he should have offed himself after doing what he did.

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 12:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm the Guy View Post
    Different matter? Really you claim you are here in response of a friend who is suing Ashida Kim. What was his name again? Hong was it? Really? Is there proof of this lawsuit? Is it a federal case or state or perhaps a local suit? Some more of your so called proof would be greatly appreciated or was this just another STORY from J.C. Someone may take you more seriously if you validate some of what you say. More than likely you wont.
    I said Hong was the fraudulent Ashida Kim black belt, My friend was a student of his.

My friend found out threw some internet investigation about his credentials and found out he wasn't real. And said screw this, Hong took him to court for breach of contract, then after he came into my friends restaurant and made a scene, he got counter sued.

Sorry I cant get the info, He follows this and he isn't about to put millions of dollars in a restaurant chain to be introduced into this fray. Would you.

We all know your Floyd Webb, alot of people follow this and never comment. People are smart and they will do their own decisions, free speech and freedom of assembly are right under the Constitution.

I'm doing the reading from the 1BDFS web site.

The only thing I know is that Pieschala and Creeden are kicking your ass. Creeden posted this todayOOOUUUUCCCHHH. This must hurt.

http://john-keehan.blogspot.com/

Creeden helped you and you out him, guys this explains it all. Floyd Webb shame on you.:icon_wink

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 12:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole thing is getting wierd now. Ominous posts and such. You guys just wandered off the reservation.