221349 Bullies, 4034 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 6778
Page 168 of 678 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris does not seem to be the forced type. Floyd made a request of Chris... do you not understand honoring a request? Floyd may feel like part of his fanfare might be compromised... whatever he has a right to make that request it is not unreasonable.
    If a senior advisor knows the truth, then why is Floyd Webb trying to distort what are facts.

Floyd may feel like part of his fanfare might be compromised.
    Whay is that?

No BIll would threaten with a legal action that is the differnce and Bill makes demands and does not ask his friends to comply. Big difference
    People are driven by different things. Not lawsuits but by trying to tell people what the truth is. Look its coming from one of Floyd Webbs advisors.

Yet another reason I am not fond of Mr. Davis's works. Mr. Davis did because I asked and Floyd asked donate to hand signed copies of Ninja Mind Control and I believe Secrets Of The Ninja to Louvel & the store.
    Ya Floyd Webb isnt an Ashida Kim supporter, It takes sign books from him to get a demonstration.

If you read the Occult Ninja techniques of Mr. Davis as Sean Sellers did.
    In his own words: http://www.exposingsatanism.org/seansellers.htm
    And: http://www.exposingsatanism.org/sean_sellers_letter.htm
    and
    Wikipedia (Links)
    Sean_Sellers

Please note Sean's dates. Not much Togakure Ryu stuff at the time save Stephan Hayes and if you read Sellers story. Doesn't sound like Hayes influence I've got his books too. I'm assuming it's Mr. Davis's work he is referring to.

Ashida Kim and satanic reference, maybe even a Maine Brothel somewere.

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Also the BDFS memeberships link is down, maybe someone copied it Hi Def?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 6:03pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lob sing I for one have a problem with your postings they are eeriely much like someone from fall river we all know. Spelling aside, your copied and pasted stuff and links seem to be altered or something happens things get put up and then taken down.

You posted a link to a vid supposedly selling your precious bdfs memberships now you come back and say it has been taken down.

How do I know it wasnt you who put it up?

Also you posted a members list from I what I assume was the bdfs website. Apparently you altered or changed names that was not originally on the list when you posted YOUR version of it.

While I was wasting my time I went to john-keehan.blogspot.com and low and behold what do I find yet another patial or altered piece of fallrivers so called proof. In the article you claim that was proff of fallrivers involvement with Dante or WKF at least as far back as 1968.

So if it indeed is proof, then why is the date of the newspaper missing?? Obviously you cropped it out.

In all fairness though I suspect alot of people Floyd has talked to has bolstered their claims and made themselves out to be more than what they are. Floyd has a daunting task to figure out fact from fiction.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 11:07pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look,
    Everybody here needs to shut up. Ok? This whole thing gives me a head ache.

Let me explain it like this, "Count Dante: The Crown Prince Of Death"

I used a fishing analogy once now let me use a mathematical & cryptographic one. The Knapsack Problem a NP Complete problem. Over simplified and without boring people with number theory. You have a bag containing many many rocks (in this case more than a couple rock heads). Anybody out there can weigh the bag of rocks and know the sum of their weights. To know "the secret", assuming there even is one, you have to know the number of rocks and how much they weigh. Mathematically this difficult if not impossible to solve.

How does this relate to John?
    1. "Count Dante: The Crown Price of Death" = The Weight Of The Bag Of Rocks

2. Nobody I seriously John himself if were alive even knows the number of rocks (people in the story thus far mentioned) in the bag.

3. Assuming anybody did know the number of rocks in the bag. The weight of each rock (importance of people mentioned thus far) even have. There is no scale by which one can measure it. Hence a court case.

Just like mathematics there many mathematicians (Martial Arts & Martial Artists) working on the problem all thinking "They're the guy!" therefore the only who can solve the problem.

Let my silence be deafening. Why?
    1. I'm tired of working for free when I am a Master Instructor with more then enough backing and credentials I don't even need this as a reference. I have yet to even be reimbursed for my gas milage or the amount of Tylenol I've had to consume over this. I'd see so much as a public thank you.
    Comprenez vous?

2. This is Floyd Webb's story therefore for this conversation he's "weighing the bag". People need to stop trying to tip the scales.

3. Anybody out there can "weigh the bag"; let Floyd weigh his own bag.

4. Don't think for a second the bag the only time this bag of rock can be weighed

Finally,
    I can't control who reads this stuff; much isn't for the general public anyway. I won't be be baited into showing my poker hand free. I wouldn't mind winning a hand once versus giving away my chips. I've said enough to make my point of view on certian things known.

I'm already getting call peers from Indiana (my home state) yelling at me for not talking in detail. They like most people this forum thinks like the a one of the hundreds if not thousands of students I've seen. They are all special and they all quit. And on a TKD scale it is almost always true they quit half way with their bill unpaid.

So here my advice to everybody; sign up for class, PAY for class & learn from a licensed instructor like my self. I paid in blood, sweat & tears you can too.

Earlier I misspoke I said I wasn't a member of the BDFS turns out I am the certificate was buried under all my other ones. I was thinking of my World Karate Federation one signed by Creeden Jr. NOT sign Bill Aguiar Jr. or Billy Aguiar the third. Creeden Jr. would be John the third's father. And my Master's cert signed by my Instructor which is in a frame in my den.

And John the third where ever you are. You know as well as I do the family & friendship links out there. Things like the DDMC, HAMC of NYC, the Cops, probably every lawyer & judge in the lawsuit, the Sidewinders, Good old "Boston George", the Bears, and parts of the state of Maine. Tough scary guys I don't want to hear from.

I don't like this topic, Bullshido, MMA, people who want something for nothing, loud mouths, liars, know-it-alls (they know EVERYTHING, they're "The Guy" if you don't believe them just ask them)

More than anything I hate the "blow back" I keep getting because of people who just can't seem to let it die.

LET THE LAWYERS DO THEIR JOBS.
    So yes, I'm honoring Floyd's request.

So save the "Man Up" speech for somebody who isn't one. I'm more than man enough walk away from EVERYBODY & the Gasoline, Parking & Tylenol bills.

I'm also tired of people wanting something for nothing. I still teach ya know. Sign up for class the economy sucks I could use the students.

Look at it like this, Floyd's finished product. Should that have a price tag of "Free" on it? Or would you go to the movies and not expect to buy a ticket?

I hate to sound like Barbara, BUT my teaching is my product. I've said more than enough; heck contact me I throw in good for one free lesson. Just say you heard on BULLSHIDO.

I'm just one guy who has a better that average guess on how many rock and their weighs.
    Last edited by ma_guy; 4/07/2009 11:15pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 6:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya know every once in a while I come back to check on this thread just to see what has become of the lawsuit but it is less and less about the case and more more of Falrivers incessant whining of who they are and what they know and who they deem as fakes.

In all seriousness. Dante the Crown Prince of death= Fucking idiot never has there been a bigger fake to walk the planet.

I mean get real. This thread should have been closed along damn time ago.

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 8:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Ya know every once in a while I come back to check on this thread just to see what has become of the lawsuit but it is less and less about the case and more more of Falrivers incessant whining of who they are and what they know and who they deem as fakes.

In all seriousness. Dante the Crown Prince of death= Fucking idiot never has there been a bigger fake to walk the planet.

I mean get real. This thread should have been closed along damn time ago.
    You write like Floyd Webb and Joey Chiacgo thats for sure. Seems like your boy Chris Pieschala isnt shutting up.

Earlier I misspoke I said I wasn't a member of the BDFS turns out I am the certificate was buried under all my other ones. I was thinking of my World Karate Federation one signed by Creeden Jr. NOT sign Bill Aguiar Jr. or Billy Aguiar the third. Creeden Jr. would be John the third's father
    So your senior consultant in the film is in the real BDFS and WKF, wow that must hurt Floyd Webb and his movie. Considering he support frauds, and betrayers of John keehan.

And I'm not creeden, you people seem to think everyone who disagrees with Webbs movie is Creeden or Aguiar but people keep popping up.

I'm already getting call peers from Indiana (my home state) yelling at me for not talking in detail.
    So people out their know the true story and Floyd Webbs repressing it. How ashida kim.

You have talked to John Creeden Jr what does he have to say about this mess, and give me some of this tylenol.
    Also I'm the guy you seem so bitter about things, like someone who has something to loose, like someone being sued in Federal Court, chuckle

I don't like this topic, Bullshido, MMA, people who want something for nothing, loud mouths, liars, know-it-alls (they know EVERYTHING, they're "The Guy" if you don't believe them just ask them)
    I guess "i,m the guy" Pieschala is referencing you.
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/08/2009 8:11am at .

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 8:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You posted a link to a vid supposedly selling your precious bdfs memberships now you come back and say it has been taken down.
    It was put up by skssystems, thats ashida kims web-site. I copied it on handy cam going to send it William III out I think he has it already. And the memberships were sold by Marty Cale.

Also you posted a members list from I what I assume was the bdfs website
    Under Marty Cale, not Bill III

While I was wasting my time I went to john-keehan.blogspot.com and low and behold what do I find yet another patial or altered piece of fallrivers so called proof. In the article you claim that was proff of fallrivers involvement with Dante or WKF at least as far back as 1968.
    So your calling Fall River fakes,

From the Senior Consultant of the " Search for Count Dante"

I'm going to start light with resources anybody can get.
    Black Belt Magazine Jan 1976 page 37 look at who is in the picture to right and just behind John. Billy's Dad. I will let the readers guess at which school that was.

Official Karate Defense Combat October 1976 page 55 "The photo sequences were shot by William Aguiar's associate John Creeden at Bill Hallal's bar called the Magic Mushroom in Fall River MA
    You deny the truth, your a kool aid drinker,lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 8:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What part of the two simple words I uttered do you people not understand?
    "Shut Up".

I am aiming this at you "I am the guy." John was a real person and be human. I agree with this “There is no greater victory than for your enemy to realize he has misjudged you…” Ashida Kim

Oh my God he agreed with Ashida Kim this means Jesus is coming back.

You are the fool if you believe "In all seriousness. Dante the Crown Prince of death= Fucking idiot never has there been a bigger fake to walk the planet. "

I also find that point of view offensive, but you have your Constitutional Right.

This is the genius of Jerry Springer take the morons put them on center stage and give a microphone. Or rope, they'll tie their own knot and kick the lever.

ADMIN - Please close this thread down soon for me. Please unless you have stock in Advil ;-)

P.S. Lob_Sing shut your pie hole you bug me and afford the price of plane ticket to Fall River to shut it for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 11:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lob, you are still whining. IN all actuality no one cares about what you may or may not be able to tie in. You lack the intelligence to realize that all can talk about thier experiences with Dante, good or bad and indeed share thier opinions of him.

The thread indeed needs to be shut down because it isnt about the case at this point it is just a platform for fallriver to whine on.

Somebody is selling memberships, well boo hoo. The only ones who would care would be fallriver. SO Lob you shown your hand.

As for Chris maybe YOU need to shut up. I personally think you did help Floyd out as he says in his blog, but, a senior advisor as Creedon keeps refering to as, I somehow doubt it. You, like Lob, obviously have alot of time on his hands and must have nothing to do.

SO get the **** over yourselves. Dante's story is really best repeated by only the ones who were around back in the day and to my understanding it was NOT Aguiar the III or his merry sidekick.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 11:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dante in a brochure in 1967 claimed to be an 8th dan. When just a few years earlier 1963 to be exact his rank was 3rd dan, so who is really full of **** here. His rank was totally and soley manufactured and fabricated by him. This guy moved up in rank faster than anyone I have ever heard of. Sadly his cronies from fallriver followed the same lame example.

This is all over the net and you guys uphold him like he really did something. Well he did. He lied about who he was and his experience to sell a book. This sound familiar???

I think one of the old timers like Edgell already exposed F.R. for thier crap in an email to Floyd. Which he then posted on his blog.

If Dante's 8th dan is bogus which I think all would agree that it was his students rank are illegitimate as well. This is his real legacy. I wonder how much money he conned people out of with all those high ranking promotions? Which in all honesty were bogus because he held no legit high rank.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 12:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I since we're going to all nasty here.

"I'm the guy" you probably know I am an IT guy too. There is no such thing as anonymous on the internet. I just haven't looked. I can guess who is fighting here anyway.

For the record,
    I just got off the phone with Barbara Kemp for some advice on a personal issue. She was nothing but a sweat heart to me. As smart as she is; gave me some very motherly advice on a personal situation.

If you don't believe me. Call her and ask. Bad news is that I can't vouch that she will be available. But I got right through and more help than I expected on real estate if you want to my personal business.

Like I told Fall River once before. Don't make this a "me and you issue" I've done nothing but try to be the peace keeper and help ALL sides as my good conscience allows. I have done so. I have never lied to either party. I have always kept my promises as well. All involved know this in their hearts regardless of what their mouths say.

Now, do I need to trace IP addresses or will you two shut up? I mean the two duking it out here at my expense.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame one me.

I won't be fooled by either side again. I am my own man; I speak for me and me alone. But I'm starting to be put in a bad mood for trying to be a good guy.

Why? Why is it me now? Tell me what I did?

When you do be specific I will address it point by point right here. I don't have anything to hide.

P.S. and addendum, what I just TOLD to shut the **** up? Called a loser with too much time on my hands? Was I ? as I told Floyd in 2004 "I was told not to get involved." I did be cause I knew this was going to happen. Though it went against my judgement I did any way.

I guess I am the fool after all. I gave somebody the benefit of the doubt.

I'm going to trace IP's Floyd / Creeden if you guys are screwing me. I'm not going to like it.

LEAVE ME ALONE!! But don't think I'm stupid.
    Last edited by ma_guy; 4/08/2009 12:52pm at .