232326 Bullies, 3785 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6778
Page 167 of 678 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267667 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 12:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    Wow,

Didn't expect all of that. It is nice to see a post about facts and not have to put up with all of the BS. That is one of the reasons that I have not been around much. More of the same thing whether it was Creeden, Lob Sing or any of the other names that I cant remember. I remember when Floyd first came onto the scene on the Count Dante web site. It all started out so good that he was going to make a movie about John Keehan. Everyone was excited as they should have been because no one else would have been interested in this project. Then it all went to hell so fast. Greed and paranoia set in.

Chris,

It is nice to know who you are and I remember you posting on Floyds blog many times. If nothing else thanks for the work you have done in helping Floyd with this project. Hopefully its all not for nothing and this lawsuit can end and the movie can be completed with all of the factual information included. It sounds as though you have alot of factual information that I would love to hear but I understand that has to wait until the movie is complete. I also understand now why you loathe this subject. After Koncevics death no one wanted to be associated with John Keehan. I started training in ShudoKan Karate in 1970 just after his death and I remember everyone talking about it. I was only 12 years old at the time but I remember it very well. I didn't understand everything involved until I saw the Worlds Deadliest Fighting Secrets add about 2 years later. I showed it to one of the blackbelts at the school and he told me all about John Keehan (both good and bad). He explained to me that John was a legitimate martial artist and I need to seperate the marketing of his book from what he had actually acomplished. I kind of made it a private goal of mine to learn about this man. That is why the making of this movie is so important to me. I had all of the old magazines but they left out so much information. Also, it was obvious you couldn't tell from the interviews wheter Keehan was bullshitting or not. He even admitted it in the Black Belt interviews before he died. Anyway, thanks for your posts. I hope you stay around.

Mike S
    Damn Mike! We are six years apart haha. I started at your same age in 1976. Here is something funny and something I have discussed with Floyd: At the time when I started in Baltimore in a Ghetto Ryu type club for Okinanwan Sho Ran Ryu, the dojo wars were in their twilight. It seems to me from what you are saying and in my conversations with Floyd that Kosevic's demise sort of sounded a death knell for the dojo wars in a lot of places, including in Baltimore.

We had dojo stormers and a lot of incidents but I was told it was worse a few years back from when i started. Now a days the clubs I knew who were rough and tumble are much more commercial and concerned with keeping up appearances. The change was monumental MIke: I don't even recognize the karate they do in Baltimore now a days... it looks not a lick like what I learned. I guess that is a seperate issue but... the chronology is relevant and interesting to me.

I swear when this is over and the movie is destined to make its debut we have to all find a way to meet in a central location!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 2:34pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dsimon - I will tell you personally about some of "the dojo stormers".
    One dojo owner got his head bashed in with his own telephone as he tried to call the cops. No, I'm not telling you the names.

This continued long after John's death into the 80's during the ninja boom. I will use the words quoted exactly from my (late) instructor " .. and ESPECIALLY ninja schools ..." or another " .. you run a bad school. You should close it down. I'll be back tomorrow to see if you did ..."

See? Bad memories and bad history. Sometimes as you age you make peace with your past and try to forget. Also not everybody in Chicago was a player in these things. The majority don't know much. Those who do haven't as of yet have been deafeningly quiet ..

TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR;
    I am not now nor haven't ever been a Black Dragon in anyway shape or form. Nor will I EVER be. This is old news from an ugly past. I will not go back into this world. Sort of like being born again. On that note I will point out if there are people who think there is an opportunity for blackmail. My instructor passed away known for his impeccable work as a Police Chaplin. I can produce signed letters of reference on police letterhead at will to prove this. Or I can just call a counter part Police Chaplain or the cops themselves.

There many people who read this junk. I'm waiting for their brand of evil to manifest. I'm going to with hold the names back at this time. Mr. Davis and already knows this others do as well.

My goal; End the lawsuit .. and get Floyd more capital to make this the best film he can make. I hope he gets rich frankly, and still likes me when this is over with.

I've also made clear just who I am and how easy I am to find just ask Floyd. Or send me a message, I'll talk to anybody no strings. There's a couple out there I'd be honored to meet.

I never read the chatter on this and never followed in any detail the lawsuit. But I felt compelled to check out this web site "www.theblackdragonfightingsociety.com".

From their site,
    Original Members
    Counte Dante (John Keehan)
    Founder, Deceased
    Grandmaster Doug Dwyer

Doug please call me I'd love to meet you. I'd love to ask you some things too. You are a good guy in my book.

Head of Family
    Grandmaster Lawrence Day, Dr.
    Grandmaster Sam E Lonewolf
    Grandmaster Ernie Reyonlds
    Grandmaster Ronald Pierce

Current Members
    Professor Marty Cale Director, United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame
    Professor Stoffel Van Vuuren Head, South Africa BDFSI
    Grandmaster John Ward Head, Ireland BDFSI
    Grandmaster David Haliva Head, Israel BDFSI
    Grandmaster Jerry Cook BDFSI, Arizona
    Dr. Jim Washington West Virginia
    Dr. Jim Grubb West Virginia

Grandmaster Ashida Kim Florida Sorry, that's just funny there.

Master Rick Cable Ohio
    Master Danny Phillips Ohio
    Grandmaster Walter Rice Kentucky
    Grandmaster Eugene Rice Kentucky
    Master Homer Rice Kentucky
    Grandmaster Steve Wallace Texas
    Grandmaster Mike Glynn Texas
    Master Chris Page Florida
    Grandmaster Luther Franklin Florida
    Master Michael Mitchell Florida
    Sifu Adam Rose Florida
    Sensei Walter Knochenmus Florida
    Master Joe Cayer Florida
    Sensei Dina Haberle Florida
    Master Clifford Jones Missouri
    Sifu Emmanual Harrigan Tomar Florida
    Master Dirk Jacquat England

Funny I post here within hours of my posts other web sites get updated. Hmm, why not just call me a liar here?

These guys seem to want to talk to Floyd. What's strange though I never heard of 90% of them. Maybe I'm a internet troll or a liar? No I kinda doubt that.

I am also am the heir and president of the Independent Christian Tae Kwon Do Association.
    I have records too; not just Billy in Fall River. I consider this nightmare part of my inheritance (the part I didn't want).

I want nothing to do with this, I just keep getting drug into it. Frankly it is getting annoying.

Over the next few days I will be making calls and unlocking doors in Chicago. To many people who have remained silent. Doors that haven't been even opened to Floyd. Maybe we can get more truth into this. Who knows what will turn up; maybe nothing at all. To date; I never tied to open them.

But as I said actions speak louder than words especially typed ones. So maybe it is time to show action publicly. Not like the "Taunton Death Matches" more like an educational seminar where ANYBODY can come ANYBODY can speak.

Ooops was that another fundraiser hint???? If it was, I'd say that the occult bookstore one was "prerecorded" this one maybe "live live and prime time" with with tickets and open to everybody. With a VIP pass to the producer of that horrid video. You probably wouldn't see anything won't from WDFS.

The WDFS was a pamphlet John wrote in his dead time while a hair dresser. He was actually just waiting for "the girls" to show up when he wrote it .. just sort of passing the time. It really is garbage to me, I have a first edition first print around here if I look .. I guess my not knowing where it is shows how important it is to me.

I don't know what I want to do yet. I don't even know if there would be any interest in it. I'd guess properly and with a bit of advertisement.

That is if any announcements were going to be made. I don't know. Still thinking about it .. but regardless should the planets align it will be informative. I just need to think on it .. I'm making no commitments yet. Just because I want people glued to this thread.

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 4:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am also am the heir and president of the Independent Christian Tae Kwon Do Association.
    Then you need to look at this.

www.christianmartialartscouncil.com/leadership.html :bbd:

http://www.whitetigerkenpojujitsu.com/

http://www.combativedefense.com/marty_cale.html
    heres a few links on Marty Cale

http://www.unitedstatesmartialartsha...com/staff.html

This is his crendentials.

http://imacusa.com/cale.html

White Tiger Kenpo Karate 10th Degree Black Belt
    American Combat Kickboxing 10th Degree Black Belt (Honorary)
    Jujitsu 6th Degree Black Belt
    Okinawa Te 4th Degree Black Belt
    Kobudo 3rd Degree Black Belt
    American Karate 2nd Degree Black Belt
    Tae Kwon Do 1st Degree Black Belt
    Jeet Kune Do Certified Instructor
    Krav Maga Certified Instructor
    Law Enforcement Tactics Certified Instructor
    Cane Masters, Master Instructor

Associations

International Martial Arts Council Of America, Founder and President
    Arkansas State Martial Arts Circuit (ASMAC), Founder and President
    United State Martial Arts Association, International Board of Directors
    United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame, Director
    International Society of Martial Arts, Member
    USA & Okinawa Karate Systems, Midwest Regional Director
    United States of America Southern Karate Association, Regional Director
    National Tae Kwon Do Federation of America, Weapons Director
    American Association of Krav Maga Instructors, Arkansas Director
    International Karate Kobudo Association, Member
    Cane Masters International Association, Member
    National Association of Professional Martial Artist, Member
    Martial Arts Industry Association, Member

Hall of Fames

United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame 2000, 2001
    International Karate Kobudo / World Martial Arts League - 2001
    Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame - 2001
    SOKESHIP / GRANDMASTERS ASSOCIATIONS:
    International Martial Arts Headfounders / Grandmasters Association 2000
    United States Grandmasters Council 2001
    Supreme Sokeship Grandmasters Council 2001
    World Head of Society - Heads & Founders Society of International Styles
    Kobe, Japan International Instructor- Life Member - 2001
    This guy is worst than Ashida Kim, such a fraud

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 5:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Joh ... er .. I mean Lob_Sing or who ever you are.

Lot's of us Christians out there. Martial Artists tend to be spiritual in nature anyway.
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't seen any names that would discredit what he's says on his pages. He's probably a decent guy.

Maybe he doesn't even know they have him listed on www.theblackdragonfightingsociety.com .. I don't know.

As a Christian and with his impressive background I'm sure knows Ninpo as Shoto Tamenura the brother-in-law of Hatsumi and ex-Tokyo cop would say .. wait I'll quote him from his book I have right here (hand signed) "Ninpo is the fusion of religion and martial arts." Therefore unique. For the readers Tanemura is Soke (Head of Family) in Genbukan.

If you read the Occult Ninja techniques of Mr. Davis as Sean Sellers did.
    In his own words: http://www.exposingsatanism.org/seansellers.htm
    And: http://www.exposingsatanism.org/sean_sellers_letter.htm
    and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Sellers

Please note Sean's dates. Not much Togakure Ryu stuff at the time save Stephan Hayes and if you read Sellers story. Doesn't sound like Hayes influence I've got his books too. I'm assuming it's Mr. Davis's work he is referring to.

Christianity and Ninpo are exclusive entities. Sort of like being Jewish and an SS Nazi.

I'll just call him and ask; maybe they are trying to trash his good name. They are already are trying to cash in on John Keehan so why not a good Christian man?

No clue on this one. I don't hold a patent on Christianity.

I think tomorrow I'll just call him and ask his opinion. I won't post it. He can speak for himself.

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 5:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Some freakin laser beams/tell us about the screening

http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/2008/...friday-at.html
    "FRIDAY the 13th - COUNT DANTE REVEALED
    Meet the Filmmaker live and direct from Federal Court in Boston
    FRIDAY, June 13, 7:00 pm | THE OCCULT BOOKSTORE | 1164 N Milwaukee Ave
    From the late 1960’s to the early 1970’s John Keehan aka “Count Dante”was the
    most famous and controversial figure in the martial arts and was deeply
    involved with “the invisible sciences” and was student of Micheael Bertiaux.

Come to a PREVIEW SCREENING of the film, The Search for Count DANTE,
    at The Occult Bookstore, Chicago, 1164 N Milwaukee Ave, 7:00 pm
    -----

Key phrase, "Featuring a demonstration of Count Dante's Techniques by Master Chris Pieschala". I didn't do "poison hand" "charging t" or the "dance of death" I just showed what John taught as it was taught to me and some Ji Do Kwan style brick breaking, which means no tricks. Matter of fact I didn't even have any bricks I had to stop at Home Depot and buy some patio bricks on the way. My instructor knew John very well, many people did. Some more so than others.
    Could you tell us about this screening, what did the film look like and who was in attendance?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 9:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well,
    Floyd was there and had a chance to speak. He also showed a bit of the film. The store owner Louvel Delon (by his own admission a Green Dragon) was there. And some Chicago locals. Nobody thus far mentioned in this thread was there.

Maybe because I didn't advertise in the Chicago Reader as I should have.

I am the one who chose the location due to the fact John was a Voudon Priest just like Louvel & the store is the "Oldest Occult Store" in Chicago. I knew some history of Keehan's was there via Michael Bertiaux which Floyd discovered and has well documented in his blog on http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com

And JOHN or whoever you are .. as to what was in the screening. It's Floyd's movie. I can not say specifically say. Sorry folks gotta buy the film if it is ever released or gets out of court.

Ask specific questions you'll get direct answers. The post screening demonstration Floyd was not present. Louvel not only participated but as a thank you got a private lesson in some of what John taught including his Playboy club bouncer techniques. Which as of yet I have to see anybody including Billy Aguiar demonstrate.

I went there because I'm a Christian and don't care much for the occult. Yet another reason I am not fond of Mr. Davis's works. Mr. Davis did because I asked and Floyd asked donate to hand signed copies of Ninja Mind Control and I believe Secrets Of The Ninja to Louvel & the store.

Most of this is on Floyd's site. What else would you like to know?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 9:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Final Post,
    I have been asked not to post here anymore by Floyd Webb.
    I am going to honor that, not 100% certain on why the request was made.

This is his story not mine.

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 7:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Davis did because I asked and Floyd asked donate to hand signed copies of Ninja Mind Control and I believe Secrets Of The Ninja to Louvel & the store.

So to get the demonstration done, Ashida gave you hand signed book to Lovell for the demonstration. So your admitting that their is an alliance between Floyd Webb and Ashida Kim?:qright1:

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 7:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Final Post,
    I have been asked not to post here anymore by Floyd Webb.
    I am going to honor that, not 100% certain on why the request was made.

This is his story not mine.
    First its not his story its John keehans, first mistake.

And it looks to me that Floyd Webb is restricting your 1st admendment right to free speech.:XXegg:, How Bill Aguiar of him,lol

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 10:44am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    First its not his story its John keehans, first mistake.

And it looks to me that Floyd Webb is restricting your 1st admendment right to free speech.:XXegg:, How Bill Aguiar of him,lol
    Sorry Lobbie but no go.....

1) It is Floyd's narrative. It is his story to tell... once he tells it then it becomes the privalege of others to make it their narrative...once he tells his story. So for example shakespear might have intended any number of things and while he was producing his plays he was entitled to ask people to let him finish his production. year later many brilliant scholars have interpreted his work in any number of ways that he may have intended or not intended.

2) Chris does not seem to be the forced type. Floyd made a request of Chris... do you not understand honoring a request? Floyd may feel like part of his fanfare might be compromised... whatever he has a right to make that request it is not unreasonable.

No BIll would threaten with a legal action that is the differnce and Bill makes demands and does not ask his friends to comply. Big difference.