233226 Bullies, 3675 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 6778
Page 166 of 678 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216266666 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 11:51am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey MA Guy,

You have not offended me at all. I am very interested in the making of the movie as I met John Keehan one time in Chicago in the 70's when I was still involved in martial arts. However, I find your post's interesting. You seem to show a lot of respect to Keehan but you loathe this subject. Obviously Floyd has talked to you and has respected your wishes by keeping your name and your teachers name out of this. You might be the most interesting person on this board.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 12:39pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While Floyd's use of film was "transformative" and "informative", this ASShida vid seems to be pure advertising and is probably enough to bring the case back to him and Cale. Of course ownership of the vid still needs to be proved, but Asshida is such a scumbag I hope he gets his somehow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 4:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know guys I am a little bugged by this martial arts hall of fame with Marty Cale. Now here is why I say this. I have an old friend that studied karate with me under the same instructor. I only see him every now and then and he claims to be a 10th degree black belt, a ninja and a 4 time world professional karate champion. I'm not making this up. I know for a fact that he was inducted into the United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame. I will not post his name here but if you want proof PM me and I will give you his name to look up. What does it take to get nominated into this hall of fame?

Mike S

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 4:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't take anything about the vid at face value.... even Ashida Kim me thinks would not post something like that. If I am wrong I stand corrected but it looks like a creation.

Mike a lot of guys get all kinds of insane degrees... it is why I left the Buj (among other reasons). Rank inflation hurts us all and creates too much BS.

Here is how i think about it: when a tenth degree is not a tenth degree then someone has to create a twenty degree and they will. Rank inflation is very much like real inflation.

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 4:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2618...emberships.swf

Is worse than irresponsible. It disrespects a dead man and is wrong. By who's standards you ask? Anybody who has a soul. If you don't believe me, just ask me.

Now that I think of it, John would get a good laugh and the idiocy of 99% of these posts. He'd probably laugh at that video too, that wry Irish sense of humor.

I am the person that says it looks like a gory horrible car accident.

I'm going to try to make this my last post. I've said more than enough for people to know exactly who I am. Unless I post in in a comic book or Fate magazine (film references) I'm sure I've made it clear.

Like I said before reading this is one of my vices and posting here is addicting ... like cocaine.[/quote]

Hard to see your exact angle MA guy. us 99% don't mean no harm to nobody knohow.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 6:38pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I love it!
    “There is no greater victory than for your enemy to realize he has misjudged you…” Ashida Kim

Mr. Davis, do you ever take your own advice?

Dsimion,
    You didn't see my "angle"???? (there isn't one); sorry that was WAY too harsh. But I wanted a very short sentence. Hope you take it as no offense intended none intended.

My posts weren't aimed at you and if you read them again; you probably should just ignore them. You're probably a great guy, I just never met you. My posts were meant to address other things some personal to people here in Chicago & some to draw out bigger fish. I did say riddle ya know. An Irish one at that.

After that repulsive video and Mr. Davis's "dojo politics" posts which where updated shortly after my own posts were the real intention. Does that deception make me a Ninja too? Just kidding.

This is who I am.
    http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/2008/...-war-info.html
    "I also interviewed Chris Pieschala, 4th Dan Tae Kwon Do (Ji Do Kwan) & Hap Ki Do. Chris also has 2 years of study in Diato-ryu Aikijujutsu while in Okinawa.

Chris has been acting as a consultant for the film. He has been around awhile and has helped me to fill in some blanks and dead ends. He has led me to some interesting sources and helped me establish some leads to Dante's possible training in California and presence in the Bay Area, and possibly Seattle in the early 1960s."

That's Floyd's site. And a bit of my involvement in this annoying mess.
    One more.

http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/2008/...friday-at.html
    "FRIDAY the 13th - COUNT DANTE REVEALED
    Meet the Filmmaker live and direct from Federal Court in Boston
    FRIDAY, June 13, 7:00 pm | THE OCCULT BOOKSTORE | 1164 N Milwaukee Ave
    From the late 1960’s to the early 1970’s John Keehan aka “Count Dante”was the
    most famous and controversial figure in the martial arts and was deeply
    involved with “the invisible sciences” and was student of Micheael Bertiaux.

Come to a PREVIEW SCREENING of the film, The Search for Count DANTE,
    at The Occult Bookstore, Chicago, 1164 N Milwaukee Ave, 7:00 pm
    -----

Key phrase, "Featuring a demonstration of Count Dante's Techniques by Master Chris Pieschala". I didn't do "poison hand" "charging t" or the "dance of death" I just showed what John taught as it was taught to me and some Ji Do Kwan style brick breaking, which means no tricks. Matter of fact I didn't even have any bricks I had to stop at Home Depot and buy some patio bricks on the way. My instructor knew John very well, many people did. Some more so than others.

AND MANY PEOPLE DID NOT. I never even met John.

Mr. Davis never knew him. He met him once at a seminar (I'm being generous) and got a card everybody who paid got. I've got one too.
    ----------
    They say to catch a fish you need bait. I’m not much of a fisherman all I hooked was a catfish. As people who fish know, catfish are bottom feeders they eat feces and the bodies of the dead. But I had the right bait.

My bait,
    “4. I used to own a Harley ... and I know many students & friends of my instructor who did and still do.”

In under 24 hours, on his "The legend has always been that Ashida Kim, using another name, went to Chicago in 1968 to work with a biker gang who were providing “security” for the protesters at the Democratic National Convention. And, that while there he learned the most savage and terrifying self- defense form known to man in a secret Dojo. Although there are those born long after these events who dispute this story, two of the original members of the covert martial arts organization who were there at the time that are still actively teaching and sponsored this program confirm that he was there."

NOW HE'S A BIKER?! Mr. Davis you have no clue just how bad you screwed up with that one. You gotta know all patch members even probates know each other. Regardless of Club. You can't know how bad you tipped your hand with that one.

Mr. Davis you bit down on the bait so now I am obliged to set the hook.

This being said, Chicago is going to start talking.
    I'm not going to slander or give away Floyd's hard work, but I will now start posting it's time to end this.

I'll be the first to tell you John the 3rd is a pain in the butt & I really have no use for Billy. But we can tell each others Father's stories or in my case my instructor's stories to the point of finishing each other's sentences. Also I've never met ANYBODY from Fall River in person.

Say what you want about Billy and that war. It isn't my war, it's just one more thing I don't care about. But I'm an honest source and it's easy to discredit one but not two. Time to cut the fat and get the lawsuit over without the static.

I plan on talking a whole lot more .. maybe not here on this stupid site, maybe I'll drive the 10 minutes and say "hello" to Barbara Kemp. Probably not, she'll just want money. But it's time for the truth and one more time it's " Time to cut the fat and get the lawsuit over without the static."

I don't have the time at the moment to provide more information. Besides I want Floyd to sell more movies .. as Stan Lee would say "Stay tuned true believers."

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 7:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Oh I love it!
    “There is no greater victory than for your enemy to realize he has misjudged you…” Ashida Kim

Mr. Davis, do you ever take your own advice?

Dsimion,
    You didn't see my "angle"???? (there isn't one); sorry that was WAY too harsh. But I wanted a very short sentence. Hope you take it as no offense intended none intended.

My posts weren't aimed at you and if you read them again; you probably should just ignore them. You're probably a great guy, I just never met you. My posts were meant to address other things some personal to people here in Chicago & some to draw out bigger fish. I did say riddle ya know. An Irish one at that.

After that repulsive video and Mr. Davis's "dojo politics" posts which where updated shortly after my own posts were the real intention. Does that deception make me a Ninja too? Just kidding.

This is who I am.
    http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/2008/...-war-info.html
    "I also interviewed Chris Pieschala, 4th Dan Tae Kwon Do (Ji Do Kwan) & Hap Ki Do. Chris also has 2 years of study in Diato-ryu Aikijujutsu while in Okinawa.

Chris has been acting as a consultant for the film. He has been around awhile and has helped me to fill in some blanks and dead ends. He has led me to some interesting sources and helped me establish some leads to Dante's possible training in California and presence in the Bay Area, and possibly Seattle in the early 1960s."

That's Floyd's site. And a bit of my involvement in this annoying mess.
    One more.

http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/2008/...friday-at.html
    "FRIDAY the 13th - COUNT DANTE REVEALED
    Meet the Filmmaker live and direct from Federal Court in Boston
    FRIDAY, June 13, 7:00 pm | THE OCCULT BOOKSTORE | 1164 N Milwaukee Ave
    From the late 1960’s to the early 1970’s John Keehan aka “Count Dante”was the
    most famous and controversial figure in the martial arts and was deeply
    involved with “the invisible sciences” and was student of Micheael Bertiaux.

Come to a PREVIEW SCREENING of the film, The Search for Count DANTE,
    at The Occult Bookstore, Chicago, 1164 N Milwaukee Ave, 7:00 pm
    -----

Key phrase, "Featuring a demonstration of Count Dante's Techniques by Master Chris Pieschala". I didn't do "poison hand" "charging t" or the "dance of death" I just showed what John taught as it was taught to me and some Ji Do Kwan style brick breaking, which means no tricks. Matter of fact I didn't even have any bricks I had to stop at Home Depot and buy some patio bricks on the way. My instructor knew John very well, many people did. Some more so than others.

AND MANY PEOPLE DID NOT. I never even met John.

Mr. Davis never knew him. He met him once at a seminar (I'm being generous) and got a card everybody who paid got. I've got one too.
    ----------
    They say to catch a fish you need bait. I’m not much of a fisherman all I hooked was a catfish. As people who fish know, catfish are bottom feeders they eat feces and the bodies of the dead. But I had the right bait.

My bait,
    “4. I used to own a Harley ... and I know many students & friends of my instructor who did and still do.”

In under 24 hours, on his "The legend has always been that Ashida Kim, using another name, went to Chicago in 1968 to work with a biker gang who were providing “security” for the protesters at the Democratic National Convention. And, that while there he learned the most savage and terrifying self- defense form known to man in a secret Dojo. Although there are those born long after these events who dispute this story, two of the original members of the covert martial arts organization who were there at the time that are still actively teaching and sponsored this program confirm that he was there."

NOW HE'S A BIKER?! Mr. Davis you have no clue just how bad you screwed up with that one. You gotta know all patch members even probates know each other. Regardless of Club. You can't know how bad you tipped your hand with that one.

Mr. Davis you bit down on the bait so now I am obliged to set the hook.

This being said, Chicago is going to start talking.
    I'm not going to slander or give away Floyd's hard work, but I will now start posting it's time to end this.

I'll be the first to tell you John the 3rd is a pain in the butt & I really have no use for Billy. But we can tell each others Father's stories or in my case my instructor's stories to the point of finishing each other's sentences. Also I've never met ANYBODY from Fall River in person.

Say what you want about Billy and that war. It isn't my war, it's just one more thing I don't care about. But I'm an honest source and it's easy to discredit one but not two. Time to cut the fat and get the lawsuit over without the static.

I plan on talking a whole lot more .. maybe not here on this stupid site, maybe I'll drive the 10 minutes and say "hello" to Barbara Kemp. Probably not, she'll just want money. But it's time for the truth and one more time it's " Time to cut the fat and get the lawsuit over without the static."

I don't have the time at the moment to provide more information. Besides I want Floyd to sell more movies .. as Stan Lee would say "Stay tuned true believers."
    Ok makes sense but tell me this chris: Did Davis really do that vid? I mean its not a slander job? Believe me I find him contemptable as the next guy but its hard to believe frankly. Agreed about Creedon and Billy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 10:00pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dsimon - I'm not going to share my opinion as to whom did or did not to the video.
    Sorry. Not throwing in my two cents there.

I'm going to start light with resources anybody can get.
    Black Belt Magazine Jan 1976 page 37 look at who is in the picture to right and just behind John. Billy's Dad. I will let the readers guess at which school that was.

Official Karate Defense Combat October 1976 page 55 "The photo sequences were shot by William Aguiar's associate John Creeden at Bill Hallal's bar called the Magic Mushroom in Fall River MA." That is John the 3rd's father, who at one one point was a close friend of my instructor. I haven't done this but if it will make people shut up and end the lawsuit I can give him a phone call and see if he still has the origionals.

I'm sure he does. Also since it was business he probably has the receipts and the expense of taking the pictures is in the accounting records as it would have been a business expense.

So like it or not there is property here and people do own it. It all didn't vanish like the John of myth and legend.

You asked me privately why I'm turned off by this subject. Because it brings up a lot of memories some memories which people want to for get.

I will refrain from naming names but not everybody who was a student of John's got to go drink beers and swap jokes with him after class. Some weren't invited, some didn't want to others couldn't get a "kitchen pass".

People here need to know this was a group friends. Not everybody who knew John "got to know" John. So bluntly even though this is none of anybody's business. I wouldn't want people nosing around my family and friends. Most of the people that I have heard come up in the course of all this I heard of only once or twice in my 20+ years with THE SAME instructor. So yeah they belong in my opinion within the scope of the story.

Even though I have to break out old magazines or my student notebooks too look them up because they seem to be coming out of the woodwork. I'm not going to discuss their personal lives either, but they do belong in the scope of this.

The majority of people I hear about are bottom feeders who say stupid crap like Godan in Chung Do Kwan. Godan? That's Japanese for 5th Dan (black belt) however Chung Do Kwan is Korean. They can't so much as match the art to the country let alone the get the language to the art. Sort of like using Chinese or German terms while claiming to be a Grandmaster of the Russian art of Sambo.

I can produce my certificates, receipts & promotion test results from day one to my current rank anytime somebody asked. I worked my butt off for them, so they are not something I would just lose.

The talk I hear from people wanting to cash in on Floyds hard work remind me of the early days of Tae Kwon Do and it's formation and the unification of the Kwans (i.e. Chung Do Kwan, Ji Do Kwan, Oh Do Kwan et al). TKD made its world debut in 1988 when the Olympics were in Korea. There were many who took off 3rd degree black belts and landed in the U.S. as Masters. And because they lied they got brushed aside.

FYI Kwan and Kwon are two distinct different words. Somebody comes into my school and says Ji Do Kwon and is a Shodan he just raised 2 red flags which are going to make me verify things and with out a doubt either not honor or reduce his rank period.

In martial arts reputation is everything guard it with your life. One lie or omission and you lose all credibility. "I lost it or forgot it" doesn't cut it.

As John would say belts and rank don't mean $%^& anyway. I agree and disagree, to show your integrity to people who don't know you your rank is the only thing that vouches for you.

Mr. Davis can't even spell ninjutsu right. Also a "jutsu" is a martial skill. Only a "Do" is a martial ART. But that's in Japanese. What about "Dao" or "Tao" or others. Stephan Hayes writes extensively on why there is no such thing a nindo. The new hip term is Ninpo "Po" is a higher level more spiritual level of the Shinobi.

Why am I boring everybody with this vocabulary lesson? To Masters like myself or people who have earned their ranks any detail out of order sticks like a sore thumb. then it makes us angry because we earned ours.

Nobody should assume that just because I can pick up the phone and call Fall River and get the time of day that I'm part of a conspiracy. There is simply a mutual respect and understanding there. This is why it would be no big deal to me to go right up to Barbera Kemp or others and ask whatever I want. But people are people, maybe they don't want want people to know. That's where these bottom feeders come in and sell their story and try to cash in.

This is how I have been trying to help Floyd. I vouch for him and get doors opened that are otherwise are locked. That's about maybe help on translating things and linking them.

We all know Mr. Davis is the circus freak of martial arts. He'll sell tickets to a DVD but anything with his name on it would make me want to shower with an SOS pad to get it off me otherwise my hard earned real ranks would lose value.

I've NEVER heard anybody I respect even take the time to even speak negatively on Mr. Davis. Sad when you're not even worth a negative remark.

Ask me a direct question I'll a direct and honest answer. But it may be "no I am not telling you that."

All these fakes and liars are screwing up the court case with their mouths. They have nothing to do with anything and need to go away so the court can do its job and Floyd make the best possible movie he can.

You know it only took 2 phone calls and with a bit of my help Floyd had an interview he could have done with Taky Kimura (yea, the one who was with Bruce Lee). But he can't because of all this BS.

There's still an unexplored Seattle link via John Judo instructor. Now it looks like due to lack of resources which would have been there had people stayed out of the way. That important piece of history isn't going to make it into the cut.

I know the answer, but it's Floyd's film he needs to be the one who discovers it only then will people understand it and can put it in context.

Thanks Mr. Davis not only are you a liar, a distraction you actually take value from the movie. GO AWAY! Take your boys with you. Seriously.

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 1:13am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of my favorite teachers once said to me a martial artist must be well endowed and when I thought about John Holmes kicking my ass he went on to repeat the rest of the sentence..... with a bullshit detector.

I mean the big difference then and now is that in the days of dojo storming and put up or shut up the guys in the woodwork stayed the **** there! Naturally they come out now, picking their stops like a snake oil sailesman looking for one eyed imbeciles in the land of cross eyed ones!

I mean Chris I like your posts but there are more than a few guys who, whether they speak to it or not, were around then and know the Ashida Kim's of the world.... we also hope that Floyd seperates the wheat from the chafe as well... many members have even stated to Floyd that he should be mindful that when approaching the likes of the mulleted Ninja, make sure all zippered pockets are closed.

Let me clarify that I was not asking you for your opinion, though obviously it is valuable to me... I was asking if you knew for a fact the nature of that video and whether it was made as a spoof or not...

Public opinion and public education will help us get rid of mullteted ninjas. Remember that because this site is a part of that process. It is as good as the information it gets in which to draw particular conclusions... remember that also. I say that as no hypocrite as Sam Browning can vouch that I have shared some info here... so when I ask for others to share on a thread I like others have done likewise.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 8:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow,

Didn't expect all of that. It is nice to see a post about facts and not have to put up with all of the BS. That is one of the reasons that I have not been around much. More of the same thing whether it was Creeden, Lob Sing or any of the other names that I cant remember. I remember when Floyd first came onto the scene on the Count Dante web site. It all started out so good that he was going to make a movie about John Keehan. Everyone was excited as they should have been because no one else would have been interested in this project. Then it all went to hell so fast. Greed and paranoia set in.

Chris,

It is nice to know who you are and I remember you posting on Floyds blog many times. If nothing else thanks for the work you have done in helping Floyd with this project. Hopefully its all not for nothing and this lawsuit can end and the movie can be completed with all of the factual information included. It sounds as though you have alot of factual information that I would love to hear but I understand that has to wait until the movie is complete. I also understand now why you loathe this subject. After Koncevics death no one wanted to be associated with John Keehan. I started training in ShudoKan Karate in 1970 just after his death and I remember everyone talking about it. I was only 12 years old at the time but I remember it very well. I didn't understand everything involved until I saw the Worlds Deadliest Fighting Secrets add about 2 years later. I showed it to one of the blackbelts at the school and he told me all about John Keehan (both good and bad). He explained to me that John was a legitimate martial artist and I need to seperate the marketing of his book from what he had actually acomplished. I kind of made it a private goal of mine to learn about this man. That is why the making of this movie is so important to me. I had all of the old magazines but they left out so much information. Also, it was obvious you couldn't tell from the interviews wheter Keehan was bullshitting or not. He even admitted it in the Black Belt interviews before he died. Anyway, thanks for your posts. I hope you stay around.

Mike S