222278 Bullies, 3520 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 6778
Page 151 of 678 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2008 6:48pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Floyd,

Let us know when you find something out. The age does not seem right to be the same Aguiar. Hopefully its not and everything can move on.

Mike S

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    11/23/2008 9:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    Why is Lob Sings head so far up Whatever ass it in is? What is his interest in all of this? Or is it just a troll-for-hire?

Floyd
    A few possibilities:

1) Lob Sing is Billy boy's duplicate account.

2) Lob Sing is one of Billy boy's students and is posting to suck up to Billy boy. :homo:

3) Lob Sing is the cadaver that they transfered half of Billy boy's brain to after that tragic motorcycle accident.

4) Lob Sing is a duplicate account for Sirc to engage in more epic trolling.

As for #1, since that would be a violation of the forum rules and the mods haven't swooped in, either Lob Sing is not a duplicate account for Billy boy or the mods are holding back on the ban stick for their own amusement.

As for #2, I think this is the most likely and is a sad indictment of the public school system in Fools River and the level of lead that the EPA has allowed to soak into their water supply.

#3 is far fetched but possible given some of the gene suppression technology being used these days for organ transplants.

#4 is probably the second best option. However, since he hasn't debased himself by using any racial epithets, I don't think it's Sirc.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2008 3:27pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mschremp, All I know about the footage is that the last couple of minutes of the dante film footage was with a wrestler and another guy in a black tee shirt. Both were Identified a few weeks ago. Also that footage was not shot by anyone in fallriver.

The only footage that appears to be actually shot in fall river is what appears to be a demonstration of dante doing his kata and doing a brick breaking demo filmed by some one who was in the crowd of spectators. All of about a minute of footage. So it appears Fall river was a little less than honest about what they actually shot.

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 2:19am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear fellow fightbeaters and beaters of other things.... You may have heard, by now, about the conviction of Billy and a few of the boys. The falls river bake sale made enough money to buy Acquire.... well it would have if the boys didn't get a bit pekish and go to that Denny's.... and Lob sing said he knew the cook!

Anyhow I am taking up a collection for billy. Your donations will buy lots of good stuff for the dubiously authenticated grandmaster, the man who is the man and self proclaimed leader of all to do with the Dante method of striking the testicles. For your trouble Billy will be glad to give you an authentic Dante testicle poke.... a move rumered to be so deadly that Dante only wrote about it in comic books!!! fearing that if martial artists knew about it... well can you imagine all the Gracie brothers speaking in Falsato?

YOu can send your contributions to Sam Browning... he will refuse them but be persistant and tell him that it is his obligation to represent Kim to the best of his ability if Kim is his client... while he mulls over this just stick the bills in his pocket in an envelope with the mark of the authentic last Falls River Dragon on it.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 2:42am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I use the donations to buy Advil and Malox for everyone who reads this thread?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 10:15am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey DSimon, we still do not know if it is WIlliam V Aguiar yet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 8:35pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Interesting post

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy
    mschremp, All I know about the footage is that the last couple of minutes of the dante film footage was with a wrestler and another guy in a black tee shirt. Both were Identified a few weeks ago. Also that footage was not shot by anyone in fallriver.

The only footage that appears to be actually shot in fall river is what appears to be a demonstration of dante doing his kata and doing a brick breaking demo filmed by some one who was in the crowd of spectators. All of about a minute of footage. So it appears Fall river was a little less than honest about what they actually shot.
    I'm curious how you got so knowledgeable on the topic. Perhaps you are trying to be somebody important like others. Perhaps you know some dark secret we don't.

Show some proof. I'm figuring you heard it from Dwyer. BUT he's not the only guy who knows this either. Some of don't care about this ancient history. Nor do we want to be involved with the on on going garbage associated with it.

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with Floyd. You probably heard it from Dwyer. Therefore I'm going to assume that.

I guess Doug is getting his well earned 15 minutes now. Good for him! I can't say bad about the anything the guy, nor have I heard such things (if we want to continue to gossip like little school girls) my instructor knew him well. I wish him all the best!

But to you, my friend, please respect the privacy of others whom do not want so much as 15 seconds of fame.

This film touches memories good & bad, the families of those involved will be watching it. Floyd has a challenge and will undoubtedly anger SOMEBODY with it. I am glad I'm not him.

I just ask that this forum please show respect & please be polite.
    I mean all this respectfully & won't be sucked into this LONG DULL thread.

Sincerely,
    Other Nameless Chicagoans - Who know stories too
    Last edited by ma_guy; 11/26/2008 8:48am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2008 12:07am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here we go again.:BangHead:

Posted On:
    11/26/2008 1:03am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    Hey DSimon, we still do not know if it is WIlliam V Aguiar yet.
    Oh dear!!! never mind.

Posted On:
    11/26/2008 1:10am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy
    I'm curious how you got so knowledgeable on the topic. Perhaps you are trying to be somebody important like others. Perhaps you know some dark secret we don't.

Show some proof. I'm figuring you heard it from Dwyer. BUT he's not the only guy who knows this either. Some of don't care about this ancient history. Nor do we want to be involved with the on on going garbage associated with it.

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with Floyd. You probably heard it from Dwyer. Therefore I'm going to assume that.

I guess Doug is getting his well earned 15 minutes now. Good for him! I can't say bad about the anything the guy, nor have I heard such things (if we want to continue to gossip like little school girls) my instructor knew him well. I wish him all the best!

But to you, my friend, please respect the privacy of others whom do not want so much as 15 seconds of fame.

This film touches memories good & bad, the families of those involved will be watching it. Floyd has a challenge and will undoubtedly anger SOMEBODY with it. I am glad I'm not him.

I just as that this forum please show respect & please be polite.
    I mean all this respectfully & won't be sucked into this LONG DULL thread.

Sincerely,
    Other Nameless Chicagoans - Who know stories too
    discretion is always the better part of valor Other nameless chicagoans, but one must be careful not to let this discretion become a censorship of sorts.

Yes Floyd opened a can of worms, thats what artists and film makers do.. and for every salomon Rushtee (rich, has a wife g friend half his age and that is yum!, intelligent and survived) there is Paul Klebnikoff (paul was murdered by the Russian mob for his expose he was my neighbor as a kid).

Information has to flow freely and discretion has to come post priori (after the fact). Just my two cents.