Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 1:02pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio
    Justia has been updated with Aguiar's amended complaint. Interesting reading.
    http://news.justia.com/cases/feature...v11673/111449/
    I just filed a complaint with blogspot regarding Creeden's blog. I know it's fun to watch him display what a moron he is, but fair is fair. Just because no one takes him seriously doesn't mean he should be allowed to post such hateful and violently threatening comments.

It's time someone "follow threw" as it were. :f-off:

If there's anything you want off of that blog, go get it now before it's too late.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 2:21pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    I just filed a complaint with blogspot regarding Creeden's blog. I know it's fun to watch him display what a moron he is, but fair is fair. Just because no one takes him seriously doesn't mean he should be allowed to post such hateful and violently threatening comments.

It's time someone "follow threw" as it were. :f-off:

If there's anything you want off of that blog, go get it now before it's too late.
    You must have followed this link here http://help.blogger.com/?page=troubl...&Submit=Submit

It's great that they make it so easy to file complaints. No need to sign, fax or mail anything. Just fill out a very simple online form and you're done. You can also flag the blog right at the top of the first page. Very nice.

Here are their terms of service if you need clarification. http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.p...15&topic=12468
    It seems defamation isn't a violation of their Terms of Service (unless court ordered), but he surely has violated their terms in other ways and I'm surprised Blogger hasn't noticed already.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 3/26/2008 2:28pm at .

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 6:14pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jawney will be taken down.... pro sede with a viscious shot to the chops. I suppose we should feel bad so lets all raise a glass and sing along: "heres to brother Jawney brother Jawney brother jawney, heres to brother jawney lets drink mutha fuckers drink mutha fuckers drink."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 7:14am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dsimon,

You are something else.

LOL

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 7:36am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike, I second that. DSimon is my kinda nut.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 9:28am

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm impressed at dsimon's ability to imitate typical southern new england white trash so well- being that he's all the way on the other side of the pond....

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 9:55am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Chaos
    i'm impressed at dsimon's ability to imitate typical southern new england white trash so well- being that he's all the way on the other side of the pond....
    Im originally a New Yorka. The accents in different places are interesting. Have any of you guys heard Yatz? It is the dialect spoken in the older parts of the French Quarter. It almost sounds like someone from the bronx... but it is a little different sounding, just a little different. San fRancisco has no accent sadly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 10:12am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creeden - it's a "blog" on a website that doesn't allow hate-mongering or threats of violence. I don't have to show up in federal court to complain about your hateful blog you moron.

That being said, knowing who I am, and hunting me down could be about the worst idea you've ever had.

And through all of this you actually got the word "sew" right? Dang.

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 10:27am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Creeden - it's a "blog" on a website that doesn't allow hate-mongering or threats of violence. I don't have to show up in federal court to complain about your hateful blog you moron.

That being said, knowing who I am, and hunting me down could be about the worst idea you've ever had.

And through all of this you actually got the word "sew" right? Dang.

Oh yeah Ninj!!! Creedon gets out a lot I would be careful....He leaves Falls River quite often to enrich himself in places like Hong Kong, Paris, etc. And lord knows it is nothing to hit your neck of the woods while jetsetting to various places to be culturally enriched!

And failing that Creedon has friends in high places.... guys like Frenchy, "called Frenchy on account a him being French you see? and Lefty, "called lefty on account of an unfortunate accident with his right hand involving copious amounts of cold cream, livestock and an electric fence.

"I got Charley K and the Dixie boys see? youse can't caculate Charley cause youse cant see em see?"

Yeah Creedon is a man of action, sort of a New England trailer version of Doc Savage.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 12:38pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And it keeps getting better and better in a weird sort of way. Oh well, gives me something to read on a rainy day.

Mike S