Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 3:37pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    I was saving this one, but I have never been married. Dude continues to just make stuff up.
    Well that just goes to prove another point Floyd. You cannot believe a single solitary thing Creeden says. He's talking about your wife and you've never been married, lol. What an asshole! He just makes up story after story. Unbelievable! Creeden, get a life buddy. Go electrocute yourself or something.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 3:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu Grip

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    So laugh now but Prefesor Kiley is preparin a brief see? right now all the brioefs we got are controlled by some organization named "fruit of the loom" Dante knew those guys.... You don't want to know about Dante and Fruit of the Loom briefs, a lot of people could go down, a lot of fruits would be implicated. See Floyd don't know about this connection. Chicago turned its back on Dante and his briefs.... but not us no siree!
    Oh my gawd, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a posting on Bullshido. Thank you for posting that -- I needed it. We needed it.

That post (as well as the one before it) was nothing short of a take down (not that Creeden has ever been much of a challenge to anyone).

Floyd's last two sentence posting, however, was a killing stroke.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 4:33pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd,

Now that we all know that you have never been married I guess Johnny will accuse you of being gay.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 6:19pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp
    Floyd,

Now that we all know that you have never been married I guess Johnny will accuse you of being gay.

Mike S

actually jawney already did that.... floyd mentions that in his first post on this thread..... way back when.....

ok- jawney claims that john patricio is a murderer and a drug dealer, says floyd better "So get a vest and a shotgun because you steered up a hornests nest." and has threatened to sue/ beat up or whatever numerous posters on here, 1, 2 or maybe 20,000 times (?)

SOMEBODY please sue this piece of **** and shut him the **** up once and for all. seriously, he fucking deserves it big time.

i live an hour away from him and i have even thought about baiting him into telling me he was going to "make my phone ring" so i could "pro se" his lame ass myself.

ahhhh, but unlike "youse guys" in fall river, i have a lil ole thing called HONOR and SELF RESPECT. i suggest the two of you re- discover those valuable martial arts assets, assuming you ever possessed them in the first place (doubtful).

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 9:18am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Pimp
    Oh my gawd, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a posting on Bullshido. Thank you for posting that -- I needed it. We needed it.

That post (as well as the one before it) was nothing short of a take down (not that Creeden has ever been much of a challenge to anyone).

Floyd's last two sentence posting, however, was a killing stroke.
    I am a firm believer in the healing properties of laughter and in general a good sense of humor. Glad you had a laugh.

After reading this last page I am convinced of one thing: The term Pro Se is way more important than to be coopted by those stuffy legal guys like Sam! This is pure gold ...

Lord of Chaos has the right idea.... "I will pro se your ass"! I mean it sounds pretty bad!
    Last edited by Dsimon3387; 3/24/2008 9:25am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 7:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creeden has been making up more stories about me today on his blog. I responded on my forum in the "Pinochio" thread if anyone cares to read what I have to say about it. (http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/3407321802)

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 8:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio
    Creeden has been making up more stories about me today on his blog. I responded on my forum in the "Pinochio" thread if anyone cares to read what I have to say about it. (http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/3407321802)
    I read what Creedon posted on his blog John and it is awful. Creedon must be suffering a lot to write something like that. I have a feeling that Billy might be posting for him on his blog occasionally. Creedon does not seem to understand boundaries at all so it would not suprise me if Billy is posting and Creedon thought it was no big deal.

I also think Creedon may project some of his own feelings of inadequacy resulting in his electric accident.... he basically claims to be one arm short.

Anyhow nobody should post something like that

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 8:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    I read what Creedon posted on his blog John and it is awful. Creedon must be suffering a lot to write something like that. I have a feeling that Billy might be posting for him on his blog occasionally. Creedon does not seem to understand boundaries at all so it would not suprise me if Billy is posting and Creedon thought it was no big deal.

I also think Creedon may project some of his own feelings of inadequacy resulting in his electric accident.... he basically claims to be one arm short.

Anyhow nobody should post something like that
    You know, if it was true I wouldn't be upset, but it's not. He just makes up these stories and offers no definitive proof. For all I know that photo came out of his own police file... it certainly did not come from mine. Admin Brown... you need a case?

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 8:34am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well John, I'm glad you gave a link to your response. Since I'm keeping Creedon off the board lets keep his potentially defamatory comments against you from being republished here.

The short answer, to your other question is that since I am legal counsel to Bullshido.net I would prefer not to get involved in such a suit which would have potential conflicts of interest with my present client. It would also probably have to be filed in Mass to obtain personal jurisdiction over Creedon, though a lawyer in California might tell you differently.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 12:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justia has been updated with Aguiar's amended complaint. Interesting reading.
    http://news.justia.com/cases/feature...v11673/111449/