222361 Bullies, 4842 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 6778
Page 120 of 678 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220620 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/15/2008 9:38am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp
    Hey Vern,

I just kind of zoned out while he was rambling on. I'm sure they will be back one way or another.

Mike S
    And mysteriously whatever denizen of the Thulsa Doom boys reappears will have the same retarded spelling and sentence structure!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2008 2:20pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    And mysteriously whatever denizen of the Thulsa Doom boys reappears will have the same retarded spelling and sentence structure!

Yes and the same cut and paste skills of the same old boring inacurate subject matter.

Posted On:
    7/15/2008 3:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert
    Yes and the same cut and paste skills of the same old boring inacurate subject matter.
    Falls River has worked its runt head onto the collective tit of our nation Vern.... You remember the commercials that used to remind us, in the early days of public television with a quick public service anouncement such as "why can't Johnny read?" or "its eleven oclock do you know where your child is?"

Well, Johnny still can't read and apparently at eleven ocklock daily Jawney and the rest of the gang was out playing in slow moving traffic.... If the traffic was fast moving we would not have the problems we are having with falls river's misguided youth of yesterday.

Posted On:
    7/15/2008 6:57pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, Mr. Doom is banned. There is a new rule for this thread. If you want to allege that a certain person such as John P. or for that matter even Bill A. is a sex offender or pedo. One will present proof of this claim in the first post to bring up this allegation.

Proof =

Arrest record
    police report
    court records
    proof of conviction
    newspaper article
    affidavit based on first hand knowledge, not "I heard this around the campfire while pounding buds."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2008 10:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam

Why not extend this new rule to include all alleged illegal actions. If one wants to allege a crime produce the proof upfront and formost.

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert

Posted On:
    7/15/2008 11:03pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because I do not have the resources to enforce such a rule over this website generally. (Contrary to popular belief Bullshido does not pay me, and I don't work 40 hours a week here)

Even if I did have the 40 hours a week to devote to the site, banning on first mention without proof for any crime would not give people the time to develop evidence after they had been challenged to produce it. Secondly we would also spend a lot more of our time referring disputes. "He defamed me!, It's not defamation!" blah, blah, blah,

We are a bulletin board which does not preapprove posts and does not want to attempt to police speech outside of isolated incidents. We have one rule involving sex crimes and pedo type behavior allegations and have drawn our line there because of the particularly damaging nature of such allegations. Even then we will typically challege the poster to produce proof. It is only here, where we have seen the same comments recycled without proof that I'll take such a pre-emptive step.

Posted On:
    7/15/2008 11:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Samuel Browning] (Contrary to popular belief Bullshido does not pay me, and I don't work 40 hours a week here)

???

Thats it Phrost me and you in the square circle buddy... I throw the gaunlet down and promise that I will give you a pink belly that won't soon be forgotten.

First the varrots and now we are told that Sam does not get paid for his babysitting services!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2008 5:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to show you guys my psychic abilities:

I hereby predict that a person will appear on this board and this person will be disruptive, combative and generally ignorant. I also predict that this person will have a really cool name but will have poor spelling and grammar skills.

Now the good part:

I further predict that this person will constantly confuse the words "know and now" and "threw and through" and will place a space between the last words of a sentence and a period.

Hey if I get this right can I have another varrot.

Mike S

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/16/2008 6:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone. you now!!!!LOL

Ken Patricio

Posted On:
    7/16/2008 10:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp
    I'm going to show you guys my psychic abilities:
    Sadly, if this works out, it will only prove that you are gay.

However, I suspect you're right. It's hard to stop a determined serial troll.