Page 12 of 678 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262112512 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 5:01pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Why would i want to do that? I have no idea who this guy is, and least of all would I want to bicker on trollshido. If you're mostly requesting that I not swear in this thread, I will stop.
    Yeh, I'm only requesting that your disagreement with him get moved out of this thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 8:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu Grip

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've just made my final visit over to Creeden's blog. I was right to avoid it for all the reasons previously mentioned. And I happily take back whatever "nice" thing I tried to say. I was right the first time. He is an idiot:

"Now I know your Floyd's friend. So your saying Floyd Webb knew what your doing. That's a conspiracy to defraud copyright . You people in Chicago are stupid."

How does he know that I'm Floyd's friend? Because I'm from Chicago? Or because I said Floyd could vouch for the fact that I'm not Felkoff -- someone Floyd actually knows.

What an idiot. Leave it to the wannabe Sherlock Holmes of Fall River to make all the wrong deductions.

Based on the few statements that I made, he lodges another false allegation against Floyd: "So your saying Floyd Webb knew what your doing." (He also misspelled "you're" and forgot the question mark. Typical.)

For those who've spared themselves a look at his blog, he was speaking with reference to the limited edition bootleg of WDFS that I'd made last year.

He also has the gall to suggest to Floyd that his little disinformation campaign got one of his cronies "to admit that they know you and violated copyright."

I should let his poorly made connections blow up in his face, but I'll save him the embarrassment.

First of all, I haven't lived in Chicago since 1992.

Secondly, I've never met Floyd outside the boundaries of cyberspace.

Thirdly, after all this time, you still haven't proven that anyone in Fall River owns the copyright.

So, the joke is actually on you, Creeden. And the joke will always be on you. Because you are a fool.
    Last edited by Kung Fu Pimp; 3/20/2008 8:53pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 6:11pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Give that man a dictionary!.

Any bets on how long it takes Creeden to determine the difference between the words rank and hits? His latest "black draggin'" blog, part of my Saturday morning review for jokes and humor, shows a definite need for a dictionary. Delusional remains a mild word to describe this character.

On the legal front . Aguiar's Amended Pleadings were due by 3/21/2008 per order of Judge Wolf. Scheduling Conference set for 5/9/2008. We will know Monday if this happened or not.

The Amended Pleadings were requested by the Judge for clarification of the charges against me and to give Aguiar an opportunity to decide if he was going to bring Sheppard and Ashida Kim back into the case with the help of his new attorney inspite of the risks he faces should he fail to prove his case. So far no record of an attorney has been filed.

The Judge did ask him, in Chambers on March 6, if not being able to obtain a lawyer was giving him a message of any kind. Oh well...

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 11:17am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jawney has become quite inflammatory again. I tried to email him and ask him why, considering not long ago he was saying that he really didn't have a grudge against Floyd and was stuck in the middle. His hostility is palpable at this point, I think that his relationship with Billy is unstable and that may have some effects on how he processes the legal situation. His anger is such that he lashes out and threatens to sue people.... it is amusing though, I love to hear him threaten to sue everyone on his blog. "I will do you guyz prose"!!! Go Jawney!!!

What is more amusing is how he imagines that Dante's forrays into the unnatural might suprise people and might be relevant to his effects on the martial arts community at the time.

Jawney you might want to consider this: many of us, myself certainly included, are much more interested and fascinated by Dante's relationship to people like Triase and how his presence affected the dojos all across America. I have said this many times to Floyd and probably many times here: the structure of my dojo at the time bears a striking similarity to how Dante impacted the martial arts scene in Chicago. I have practically berated Floyd! (Floyd is a good sport) in my quest to understand this relationship because I am very curious about this.

Frankly Dante deciding to try Voodoo, or to fund adult entertainment ventures that were illegal.... I couldn't care less. To put things in perspective, all martial arts groups have people involved, or previously involved with stuff like this. One high ranked Buj instructor was a high priest of Satan for example..... and? so what?

I thinkl this stuff scares Jawney and his way of dealing with the fear is to lash out at people as he describes these events. They are, in a word traumatic for Jawney. I also think Billy might be posting for Jawney at times on his blog. Jawney you need some boundaries in your friendship with BIlly. I am not commenting on Billy one way or the other, we all wind up in life, with friends who might be of questionable character.... Nothing wrong with extending yourself to somoene but without any boundaries you can create a rough situation for yourself Jawney.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 12:04pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "One high ranked Buj instructor was a high priest of Satan for example..... and? so what?"

REALLY! Who? It's Bullshido, you can say....

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 12:07pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale Seago, his teacher who he has since broke with, mentions him in his autobiography, part of which is on the net.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 12:54pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Creedens Last Blog Post

John C,

Not trying to start an argument again but I really believe that you need to stop threatening people. The last comment to Floyd about getting a vest and a shotgun is way out of line. Even if you are just "busting balls" as you say, if something were to happen to someone you have threatend you have implicated yourself from the beginning.

Hey, just my thoughts. I'm sure you are going to do whatever you want.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 2:29pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He will never learn. He already said many times his "advisers" and even his dad told him to watch what he says, but he never does.

Gotta laugh at the statements he is making about how his blog outranks Floyds. Creeden you should know from you MA matches that the lower your rank number the better you are doing. 1st place is better than 4th right? Floyd's blog is ranked 2.8 million positions higher than yours... not the way you are claiming. You lose, not him! Can you understand what a fool you're making of yourself because you don't even understand the meaning of rank?

And what's with the talking about Floyd's wife all the time? Don't you have better things to do than make up stories about other peoples relationships? You have a problem with Floyd than argue about it with him, but to keep bringing other family members into the story is despicable. Maybe people should start talking about your wife and see how you like it.

Creeden, this film is going to happen no matter how much you do or do not want it to. Stop saying that Floyd stole copyrights because the judge already said that is fair use, which makes it legal. In the eyes of the law Floyd has done nothing wrong, period. Oh as far as "consumer confusion"... it will never stop the film. Just because Asshida is in the film you think a judge is going to buy that confusion story? You still haven't proved that Ashida stole anything yet... remember that case was dismissed, and even if it wasn't this is Floyds film, not Asshida's, so there will be no confusion. I know your gonna laugh this off because you think you are some kind of legal genius, but we'll see. If Bill didn't get those papers in on time the entire case might be dropped altogether anyhow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 2:45pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was saving this one, but I have never been married. Dude continues to just make stuff up.

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 3:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I gots my addvisa Matt Kiley there see? I am goin to sue all youse guze pro se see? Me and Billy is going to then take a big vacation to Hawaii see? Then we goin to have a talk with Floyd's wife see? And don't bodda me with no details.... so what if she don't exist? Thats not goin to stop us see? we arse determined we gots fightin spirit of the sort only those who have drunk the wadda in Falls River have see? We will find Floyd a wife if necessary! Floyd will marry the bitch Matt Kiley tol me so.

I is gonna share youse guys a secret, but don't tell Floyd! See we gonna dress up Billy, shave his eyebrow and all.... lipstick the whole works, nice dress and all. He will butter Floyd up and marry em, then Floyd has a wife see? Never calculate what youse can't see, I tole you guys we had a plan for Floyd's wife but did youse believe me? Now whose the stupid one!

Then we plan to copyright the word idiot, since you guys use this wurd talkin about Falls River, we sill copyright it and sue youguys for infirngement every time you use the word see? Prafasor Kiley told us how to do this pro se see?

And that Sam Browning fellow? We gots contacts all over Conetiiiticute, we can't spell the wurd but Billy gots a program that show us where it is see? Bet you guys never figured we could find out where conneticueet is did youse! Sam we goin after ya pro se see? So laugh now but Prefesor Kiley is preparin a brief see? right now all the brioefs we got are controlled by some organization named "fruit of the loom" Dante knew those guys.... You don't want to know about Dante and Fruit of the Loom briefs, a lot of people could go down, a lot of fruits would be implicated. See Floyd don't know about this connection. Chicago turned its back on Dante and his briefs.... but not us no siree!