224682 Bullies, 3646 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6778
Page 111 of 678 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 5:56am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp
    Hey Floyd,

Can you share some of that popcorn. Re-runs of the Honeymooners comming up next.

Mike S
    sorry mike, all gone....next time

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 6:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [
    quote=Samuel Browning]John, there are very few rules we enforce here, and one of them is the sex offender/pedo rule, i.e. those who make such allegations must prove such claims.

Unfortunately the freedom of speech we allow here at Bullshido means that I, and the other moderators do not want to police posts for a whole series of other insulting claims. If you do however want to sue certain posters for defamation, I will talk to Phrost and advocate we not contest your subpeona for certain information.

I could spend easily 12 hours a day here attempting to clean up such messes.

As for banning people for being assholes, on that basis I could wipe out half of our staff including myself.

Okay Mr. Doom, I want to see some reliable proof that John is a sex offender/pedo. Newspaper article, police report, arrest record etc. If you don't provide one in a week you will be banned.
    [/QUOTE]

Sam, He said that Creeden has the proof,also did we need proof when Floyd was talking to John Cole, or how did Floyd know about the e-mail that Lonewolf sent to bill so quickly? Do we only need proof for certain people? I can say I read something in the past but I wouldn't have any proof of it, and if I did I wouldn't be able to scan because I don't have a scanner.
    What im tring to say is just because proof can't be shown does it mean it does not exist?
    Not saying that John is or is not an offender but to ban on what someone read in the past?

Thank you

Ken Patricio

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 6:16am

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAR1234
    [
    Sam, He said that Creeden has the proof,also did we need proof when Floyd was talking to John Cole, or how did Floyd know about the e-mail that Lonewolf sent to bill so quickly? Do we only need proof for certain people? I can say I read something in the past but I wouldn't have any proof of it, and if I did I wouldn't be able to scan because I don't have a scanner.
    What im tring to say is just because proof can't be shown does it mean it does not exist?
    Not saying that John is or is not an offender but to ban on what someone read in the past?

Thank you

Ken Patricio[/QUOTE]

if YOU won't even defend your own brother against this bullshit you're a fucking loser ken. seriously. approach reality or go down with the sinking ship of fall river bdfs retards.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 6:16am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ken,

As far as Floyd talking to John Cole, Floyd provided Sam with Mr. Coles telephone number and Sam contacted John Cole directly. In my opinion, that is the proof. Also, I have not heard any slanderous remarks from Floyd such as the ones made by Creeden, uki or thurasdoom. All thursadoom has to do is provide proof of these accusations against your brother and he will not be banned.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 8:57am

Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio
    I swear someone posted recently that Aguiar was trying to copyright or trademark just the name Black Dragon Fighting Society, but now I can't find it. Anyhow, when it goes up for opposition I am hoping that Dwyer and those others take action. Can the person that posted that info re-post the link you had posted?
    They're finding out about it now. What they'll do with the info, I can't say. But I'll keep you posted.

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 10:22am

Style: Shori Goju

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Samuel Browning

My name is Mike I have known John Patricio for some time, he has been the same arrogant person here in Fall River. I've said it before that Creeden has all the relevant information pertaining to this. Contact him he would give it to anyone who ask's. All you have to do Sam is hire a private investigator licensed and bonded, Your a lawyer you must use them from time to time. He has Bio's on all relevant people involved in this clusterfuck. Creeden doesn't trust none of them from Chicago. John Patricio and Kenny you both know how Billy is their is plenty of film Floyd Webb can use on the DVD plenty. he chooses to use the m,eat and potatoes of his production, if he used the other footage floyd wasn't gonna be sued, but he didn't listen.

Oh it's Bob Mederious in California, Not Bob Barlow John. When billy talked to Bob Barlow about Aubrey, he never called Billy back.

Now I'm gonna reveal myself to John Patricio.

1. I've done drug's with you John serious drug's.

2. Weve fought over the same girl's.

3. This one will really let him know who I am, I was in the car when the cop's were chasing us in Providence, Rhode island at speeds of 120 mph.

I will say this don't be fooled by John Patricio he wasn't always sick the MS. He was a complete wild man and an asshole to boot. So John as Creeden put's it 5 years freshman, but from what I remember you never went. So your a writer now. i remember when you use to seeol **** on-line for Troy City on line catalog.

Look John you don't have to be an asshole to Billy, step out gracifully. He showed me the hooker killing thing and the Aguiar busted thing and we all know that if he was arrested and convicted you can't have a civil suit.

I say this about Creeden he serious about this stuff, like the Bio's and ****, he has crossed referenced the info against DMV and IRS records, SS number and all sorts of ****, I really don't know what their gonna do with it, Creeden and Aguiar are arguing about alot of **** concerning the film and who own's what, so I can't really comment on what really going on.

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 10:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cp
    They're finding out about it now. What they'll do with the info, I can't say. But I'll keep you posted.
    What are they gonna do to me, chase me with their walkers. Please dude get really does anyone this **** serious.lmfao. The BDFS will always be Billy's and everything else.

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 10:29am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Doom. Its your accusation, so its your burden of proof, you go to Creedon, get the evidence, and post it here. You now have six days left.

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 10:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

See heres the prblem

Chicago people can't comment on what happened with Fall River. They don't know what the truth is. But the real truth is that Chicago martial artist at the time after 1970 except for Russel Brown who attened with his school to the Taunton matches in Taunton Mass. it really funny he's not saying on friggin word.

Keehan after being excumunicated from Chiacgo broke from Dwyer in 1970 so what dwyer gonna say. I never heard it went to Aguiar boo hoo. We want it now. Please Billy has the 3 signed letters from Christa Sykes giving from Keehan's company Cherry production all right and copyright.

You gonna say he doesn't own them blah blah blah, but in 1987 they re-copyrighted Samuel browning what protections are their in copyright's{ search for count dnate comes out what protection are their from me copyrighting search for count dante from Floyd Webb} and say he doesn't own it. Billy has signatures from Christa. Floyd webb has said in his blog that he has film footage of Christa dante saying everything was placed in her name prior to his death. So what up do you guys know about that or are you guys gonna whine.

Posted On:
    7/08/2008 10:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Mr. Doom. Its your accusation, so its your burden of proof, you go to Creedon, get the evidence, and post it here. You now have six days left.
    Then ban me Sam, Creeden will never give me that info, if you go back in the post you will see that I never directly said it to him. I said that what Creeden was saying was true. I only quoted what Patricio has said. I really don't care one way or another.

I owe Creeden 20 buck he said you weren't fair at all.:f-off: