1. #101

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My serious questions for Radford.

    1) What years if any, do you claim you studied Ninjitsu in Japan?
    2) Please provide a copy of your passport to demonstrate your entry and exit from this country.
    3) Do you speak Japanese,
    4) If yes would you agree to have such language skills tested by an native japanese speaker, that we provide.
    5) Who instructed you in Ninjitsu? Please provide their full name, the date of your instruction, the location of any schools they may have owned or rented, and their last known address. Whether here or in Japan.

    6) Did your wife divorce you because you wouldn't come in from your little ninja clubhouse for dinner?

  2. #102
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is now a Trollshido thread at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show....php?p=1752522 where ninjoo can go to discuss his fantasies of beating my ass and being my daddy.

  3. #103

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    203
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chardin
    There is now a Trollshido thread at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show....php?p=1752522 where ninjoo can go to discuss his fantasies of beating my ass and being my daddy.
    Who the **** are YOU anyway? Fucking troll.

    Whoa wait - is this yet another Creeden incarnation?
    Last edited by ninjoo; 3/19/2008 11:52pm at .

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    203
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    My serious questions for Radford.

    1) What years if any, do you claim you studied Ninjitsu in Japan?
    2) Please provide a copy of your passport to demonstrate your entry and exit from this country.
    3) Do you speak Japanese,
    4) If yes would you agree to have such language skills tested by an native japanese speaker, that we provide.
    5) Who instructed you in Ninjitsu? Please provide their full name, the date of your instruction, the location of any schools they may have owned or rented, and their last known address. Whether here or in Japan.
    6) Did your wife divorce you because you wouldn't come in from your little ninja clubhouse for dinner?
    Ah. The voice of intelligent criticism. Thank you.

  5. #105

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Who the **** are YOU anyway? Fucking troll.

    Whoa wait - is this yet another Creeden incarnation?
    No, its not Creeden, the IP trace is different. Please go visit him on the trollshido thread where you guys can attempt to not resolve your differences. Hell, there you can say pretty much anything you want to each other as long as you're not threatening to shoot each other.

  6. #106
    floydwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At last, THE TRUTH! John Creeden III, today on his blog, admits to loving disinformation. Is this a new beginning for him. Will his admission of loving disinformation result in him entering a new phase of truth telling? More at 11.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 3/20/2008 6:45pm at .

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, another question for Floyd to consider using.

    Ashida, you claim that you are an master of Ninjitsu, a historical art. In addition to the name of your teacher, please provide a list of the lineage of this art, including full names and dates of birth, and death* all the way back to Japan's feudal period. 1600 would be an acceptable date.

    And Floyd, if you still want Asia for an interview let us know.

    *this is what would normally be considered evidence by historians

  8. #108

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    597
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Floyd

    I don't remember what it was but isn't today or tomorrow an important court deadline for your opponent in this case.

    Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    203
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    No, its not Creeden, the IP trace is different. Please go visit him on the trollshido thread where you guys can attempt to not resolve your differences. Hell, there you can say pretty much anything you want to each other as long as you're not threatening to shoot each other.
    Why would i want to do that? I have no idea who this guy is, and least of all would I want to bicker on trollshido. If you're mostly requesting that I not swear in this thread, I will stop.

  10. #110
    floydwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Verne, How are you. Yeah Mr Aguiar has a deadline of some paperwork for the court and to present his attorney tomorrow I think. We will know what's up by Monday.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO