224534 Bullies, 3442 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6778
Page 105 of 678 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 7:52pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Thats true. Its all Karma and if one sentient being suffers we all do, I mean as a Buddhist I believe that and I TRY to uphold that. It isn't easy sometimes. But yeah its always the families that suffer in these things unfortunately and I don't wish that on anyone.

I knew you and I would agree.

Verne

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 11:01pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Indeed. Hopefully he will lose this battle as he has lost the others. I hope he is penniless after this round.

i've said it before and i'll say it again- the actions of both creeden and aguiar have insured that the fall river bdfs has NO future in the martial arts. even if billy actually wins his case with floyd (highly unlikely) he'll STILL look like an asshole, and public opinion will still overwhelmingly be on floyd's side. even if billy and jawney took the $575,000 they extorted from floyd and tried to kickstart bdfs as a real cutting edge mma gym in the 21st century they'd still completely fail (not to mention having to deal with several dozen people they anonymously threatened and slandered walking into their gym and beating their lilly asses).

failure feels good to these guys because it's all that they know. failure fits them both like a comfortable old pair of shoes. their fathers appear to have been serious martial artists, yet the two of them lack the ambition, talent, intelligence and basic social skills to be able to go anywhere with martial arts, or life in general.

like i said before, they're just like the drunk, mouthy punk who gets knocked to the ground, stomped on, yet keeps getting up AFTER his attacker walks away and yells "is that all you got *****!?"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 6:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys,

I 100% agree that lawsuits can be frivolous. I really don't wish any harm to Aguiar or Creeden. For just one second I am going to forget all the BS that has gone on from Fall River and I'm going to go back to something I said about 2 years ago. I just wan't to see this damn movie made!!!

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 9:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Floyd

How was your birthday? Any hula girls?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 10:18am

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seeing as its been several days since Doom posted... does anyone think Aguiar's lawyer got word that he or Creeden was posting again and put yet another stop to it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 1:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who ever is doing the posting (Creeden, uki, Matt, Timmy, lamokio, etc.) has a serious problem with self control. I really don't think it is Aguiar. Hell, he hardly ever posted on his own board. However he might very well know who is posting.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 5:21pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp
    Who ever is doing the posting (Creeden, uki, Matt, Timmy, lamokio, etc.) has a serious problem with self control. I really don't think it is Aguiar. Hell, he hardly ever posted on his own board. However he might very well know who is posting.

Mike S
    Considering an email that was sent to Aguiar was posted here less than 3 days after it was sent, I would think Aguiar definitely knows who is doing the posting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 5:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey John,

I think that is probably the truth. Now this is just my opinion but I believe that Creeden is making the various posts and Aguiar knows this. I do wonder though about how many of the post's Aguiar or his attorneys approve of. After Creeden posted about the film footage being available via the mail order bussiness and I called him on it the post was deleted.

I just want to see the damn movie,

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2008 4:21am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp
    I just want to see the damn movie,

Mike S
    I want to see this movie too, dammit!

Posted On:
    7/07/2008 8:24am

Style: Shori Goju

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A few question's for Floyd Webb

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    I want to see this movie too, dammit!
    Me too, but i have some question for you Mr Webb.

1. Were is your proof that he doesn't own it. From what I've seen you don't have much to go on when it comes to dissprove Billy's claims. Were's your proof. When you say someone stole it from a break in, your gonna have to prove you claim's. Which you can't.

2. You have not showed any proof that he doesn't own it, your just saying that he doesn't own it because you don't want to pay him royalities or licensing.

3. Were is your proof that he doesn't own it, I thought you were gonna un ass his intelluctual property.

4. Barron shepperd will be brought back in his jurisdiction in Indiana.

5. Radford Davis will be brought back in his jurisdiction in Winter Haven.

note

FLOYD WEBB IS THE ONE WHO CAN'T PROVE HIS CLAIMS.