Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 7:02pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

William V Aguiar III sues Ashida Kim and Floyd Webb, Part II

I am back from court. Aguiar showed up late, asked for a 90 day continuance as he had contracted a lawyer. The judge said no. Creeden did not show. The cases against Ashida Kim and the Sheppards' were dismissed with prejudice. Aguiar is free to file new paperwork and refile against them with the stipulation that he will be heavily penalized of he cannot prove his case against them.

I am now in the case by myself. Aguiar has a chance to get lawyered up and continue to pursue the case against me but it has been pointed out to him by the court that I am well within my claims of Fair Use. If we move forward with a clear sense of cooperation in a reasonable manner, we can be done with all of this by summer, fall at least.

The film moves forward on no money still...It has been a great day in court. The lawyers all did a great job. I felt really sorry for Mr. Aguiar. He is fortumate he had such an understanding Judge who really believes in affording Pro Se cases benefit of the doubt and allowing him the opportunity to come back better prepared with a lawyer.

I feel good.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 2/16/2008 11:30am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 7:19pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whoa! well, glad to hear it all worked out for you floyd. and what is this you say....? you.... and aguiar..... cooperating!? hey well, good on him if he finally does what we've been suggesting him to do all along eh?

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 7:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yahhhh!!!!!

Good for you Floyd! When you get out this way Let me buy you a beer. Great news!

Jawney you got some explainin' to do! You couldn't even show up Jawney? Falls River goes out with a wimper, not even a bang! haha.

If you lost my email me just pm and I will get it to you. Like I said I can try to get a little even together out here when the film is ready. I want to go read Jawney's blog.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 7:40pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    I want to go read Jawney's blog.

billy probably called him already. "take that **** down now!"

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 8:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I stepped out when it got ridiculous.

Good luck on your movie. I'm glad it turned out this way.

All I have to say is I found it funny that all through one of the threads they said they had lawyers. They ( I say "they" since we don't know who used what account) even argued with me about the lawyers.

Yet, according to you, he needed an extension because he contracted a lawyer. WTF? Did the original lawyer tell him it was a **** case or what? Did I miss a post somewhere?

I know you can't answer I just find it dubious at best.

Floyd Webb and Ashida Kim and Barron Sheppard are being sued in Federal Court. And their running with their head's cut off. Their getting sued hand;s down injuction going in on Friday and their gonna loose hand's down. How's that for spelling
    I thought this was pretty funny.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 9:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu Grip

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    I want to go read Jawney's blog.

Yeah, let's check out Jawney's blog:

"Never expose your hand boy's [No apostrophe] untils [No s in the word "until"] it's time to, and on your term's [No apostrophe]. Theirs [There's] a big change coming today [Comma missing] boy's [No apostrophe]. The transcript's [No apostrophe] you talk of will be funny to say the least. "Lord of Chaos" and "Rivington " the "gay pimp" seems fitting the name, but to think that this wasn't thought out ahead of time [Question mark missing]. Guy's [No apostrophe!] you have no idea what Floyd's up against. All will be revealed today????????????? [The use of question marks makes that statement a contridiction.] So Suck it [punctuation missing] were [apostrophe missing] smarter [Yes, and this post proves just how much smarter you are]. Thing's [No apostrophe!] are getting serious today."

Grade: Fail/Flunk

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    2/16/2008 12:41am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2008 7:46am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From John Creedens Blog,

Never expose your hand boy's untils it's time to, and on your term's. Theirs a big change coming today boy's. The transcript's you talk of will be funny to say the least. "Lord of Chaos" and "Rivington " the "gay pimp" seems fitting the name, but to think that this wasn't thought out ahead of time. Guy's you have no idea what Floyd's up against. All will be revealed today????????????? So Suck it were smarter. Thing's are getting serious today.

Yes John, there was a big change today.

Yes John, the transcripts will be funny to say the least.

Yes John, we had no idea what Floyd is up against.....Nothing

Yes John, all will be revealed today.

Yes John, things are getting serious today.

No John, so suck it we're smarter....wrong

On the bright side John you got 5 out of 6 correct. Just not the way you wanted it.

Mike S

Posted On:
    2/16/2008 8:40am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooh, I'm famous now!

PS: If the Fall River boys need a few bucks to go down to the Legal Hut at the mall and get themselves an attorney, they can meet me in the bus station bathroom in South Station and I'll...find them some short-term employment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2008 8:57am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Johnny has a different story on his blog. Why am I not surprised??? Hey floyd, would love to see the transcripts and the rulings.

Mike S
Page 1 of 678 1 23451151101501 ... LastLast