222316 Bullies, 4026 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 31
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    2/16/2008 11:51pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega's Bitch
    Urgh, the mat burn.
    That's the first thing that occurred to me. Mat burn on the nose. Ouch.

    I guess the only reason he slid as far as he did is because of his low center of gravity.

    That and the fact that God hates little people.
  2. Kid Miracleman is offline
    Kid Miracleman's Avatar

    Rowsdower!

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown!
    Posts
    3,249

    Posted On:
    2/17/2008 2:18am

    Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Here are some facts about midgets some of you don't know, I found this in Discover Magazine, don't dispute me! If you hit a midget on the head with a stick he turns into 40 gold coins, did you know that? 40 glittering gold coins you can take to the market and buy a fine fat goose for your goodly wife.

    "Also, if you throw a midget into a tub of hot water, he makes sleepy-time tea! Aww, isn't that great? A big tub of camomille, thanks Mr. Scoops! Also, if you kick a midget in the balls, he turns into eight squirrels and they run off into the forest. But here's the thing, be careful because if you lose a fight to a midget, you become one, did you know that? In the beginning of time there was one midget and everyone was like 'Come on, ************!' and now look around, they're everywhere!

    "Let that be a lesson: just walk away. Be the bigger man... LITERALLY."

    -Patton Oswalt
    Last edited by Kid Miracleman; 2/17/2008 2:23am at .
  3. bobyclumsyninja is online now
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,041

    Posted On:
    2/17/2008 2:37am

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahahahhahahaha that was great!
  4. StonyKarate is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11

    Posted On:
    2/17/2008 9:56pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is some funny **** ...........
  5. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 12:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That's the first thing that occurred to me. Mat burn on the nose. Ouch.

    Me too. His whole face is gonna scab.
  6. Brandon is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    441

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 4:11pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He looks more like Matt Cera.
  7. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/17/2009 3:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome to 2004.
  8. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/17/2009 3:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, this is a sticky?

    You guys are pathetic.
  9. Zapruder is online now
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    5/17/2009 3:40pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we get Thaiboxerken in here so we can ask him if he hurt the other guy when he tossed him like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  10. Barrett is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nome, AK
    Posts
    177

    Posted On:
    8/29/2011 1:44pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Seriously, this is a sticky?

    You guys are pathetic.
    Sean Sherk and all the fine midget lore in this thread say you're wrong.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.