--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDV5fontZbc

I hate you for making me look this up.

BTW

Charlie Chan vs The Thin Man.
    THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME

I would have bet my savings on that. (And lost. I was gunning for the knight)

:new_popco

"The Thin Man" was going to be one of my grappling gimmicks. Until I ended up drinking Sustagen.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 3:26am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As much as I hate to say this, ASSUMING (And this is a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE assumption) that I ever in my entire lifetime give ninjutsu historical accuracy (outside of being a great comedy character in stories). The ninja would win.

As cool as the Spartan was, the Ninja had access to much FAR superior weapon technology. Spartans were not meant to fight alone. The Katana metallurgy was FAR superior to the bronze seaphos (sp?) that Spartans employed. Even in full armor it was still bronze and the steel of the Katana would easily cut through all of it.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 3:41am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vinhthekid
    get me onto this show! i choked out a ninja, i should be allowed into this show!

I'm pretty sure there are more members of bullshido who have choked out a ninja in a throwdown than there are supporting members. I was choking out ninjas in Fight House over two years ago, before choking out ninjas became so main stream and cool, and I fight with all the tenacity and technical skill of a nine-year old cripple.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456