Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/10/2003 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is out of order!

Shuma, I dont think the eye kick really counted as a KO, well it did end the match (because my eye was stinging) I dont really think it counts as a win.... I would call it NC if anything. You can have that win to feel better :p

Oh yeh, I have a new nickname, From now on I am to be known as Seiji "The Wrist Murderer".
    The full mount was nicely done, we kind've just fell into it, I was shocked.

And since we're all making excuses right now, I had just rolled with Brian directly before, and Pizdoff you saw how big he was, he's an animal!!
    Last edited by Angry-Monkey; 11/10/2003 2:02pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/10/2003 2:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    About the kyokushin guys, I didn't think they were goofs at all.
    Well the one I fought was poop.
    But the guy you fought was great for only 6 months of training. He was on the attacking side the whole time. You should have sunk in some of the hits you got. He just kept coming because nothing you did convinced him to do otherwise.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2003 2:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MTC hates it when people talk in the 3rd person

Posted On:
    11/10/2003 2:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "My fracture was different from yours.. but it helps me a lot."
    Ok, actually he hit me on the OTHER none fractured hand
    Maybe a reversible wrist brace is a good idea for me.....

"The full mount was nicely done, we kind've just fell into it, I was shocked."
    Actually I got side mount, then slipped the knee over, it was technique and my own style.

Brian looks like great fun to practice technique on. I surprised he didn't pick you up and throw you in to the wall or something. At least I can outstrike him......yeah right.

Angry-Monkey = "Let's call it no contest!"
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    11/10/2003 2:46pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Angry-Monkey
    This thread is out of order!

Shuma, I dont think the eye kick really counted as a KO, well it did end the match (because my eye was stinging) I dont really think it counts as a win.... I would call it NC if anything. You can have that win to feel better :p

But the guy you fought was great for only 6 months of training. He was on the attacking side the whole time. You should have sunk in some of the hits you got. He just kept coming because nothing you did convinced him to do otherwise.

Yeah, yeah, alright. No Contest. As for the Kyokushin guy, I've fought him once now so I don't need to go light, and now that I think about it that reservation should have been dropped after he tried a CroCop special a minute into the match.

...yeah, really, that whole policy is bullshit. From now on, I hammer the living **** out of people from the opening hajime.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 11/10/2003 2:51pm at .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12