Posted On:
    6/04/2008 5:20pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    You're an idiot & a worthless poster.

Your teacher is an unethical son of a bitch.
    And you call yourself a Buhdist? Funny!

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 5:20pm

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is your school paying their dues? If the answer is yes I don't see how they can shut you down . . . and what do you care anyways. By your first post it would seem your instructor isn't that keen on the ATA anyways. They can't shut you down . . . so who is your instructor and what is your school?

Can you also describe some of the "non" ATA techniques you are doing?
    How about the take down defense. Describe in detail what you are doing/learning.
    Finally, what is your overall experience level. Be honest now. How long have you been under this instructor. How many years in the martial arts total.

Do yourself a favor and answer some questions without flying off the handle are you won't be taken seriously . . . or even less seriously.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 5:22pm

Style: MMA, BJJ, CMD, TKD, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, late post retraction, yeah you actually do know SA1

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 5:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright then if we are done name calling then. i have been training about two years i'm a green belt i would be higher, but i left for 6 months in 07. i'm not trying to claim i'm an autority on this subject at all. just that we had to close our school, and the options were to either stop training or continue in a private setting, untill another facility can be afforded. what would you have done? is it really that hard to believe? as shu2jack already pointed out it's against regs to have an ATA school in a garage.

Administrator

Achievements:
    OverdriveTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsThree Friends3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 5:45pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf75
    Alright then if we are done name calling then. i have been training about two years i'm a green belt i would be higher, but i left for 6 months in 07. i'm not trying to claim i'm an autority on this subject at all. just that we had to close our school, and the options were to either stop training or continue in a private setting, untill another facility can be afforded. what would you have done? is it really that hard to believe? as shu2jack already pointed out it's against regs to have an ATA school in a garage.
    I will no longer allow you to post on this thread until you prove to Shu2jack or Errant you actually are who you say you are. Please PM them with evidence.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 5:47pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't call myself a Buddhist.

I call you a coward & your teacher unethical.

You have admitted that your teacher is fraudulently using another school's ATA number in order to stay in good graces. Your teacher's behavior is unethical & illogical.

Administrator

Achievements:
    OverdriveTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsThree Friends3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 6:47pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aaaaaand another one bites the dust.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 7:56pm

Style: AMAI TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf75
    Really.

For all the faults the ATA may have, it is a business organization. They run their business well. Do you really think the ATA wouldn't know if one of their schools was not at the location they said they were?

All your instructor's equipment orders, paper work, tax information (because he should be paying taxes on a business), contact information, etc. and you don't think someone couldn't realize that your school is not where your instructor says it is. Hell, I couldn't even order a uniform because the ATA knew I was expired on my judging certifications. I either had to buy a blank uniform or wait to retake the test.

So either you are a liar, or your instructor is liar. In any case, you are not an ATA student.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 8:12pm

Style: AMAI TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Art
    Is your school paying their dues? If the answer is yes I don't see how they can shut you down . . . and what do you care anyways. By your first post it would seem your instructor isn't that keen on the ATA anyways. They can't shut you down . . . so who is your instructor and what is your school?
    All owners are required to sign a license agreement. Violating the agreement is reason to terminate the liscense. One of those reasons being fraud. If the instructor received the liscense by saying he was opening up the club in building "X", but was actually opening up in his garage....well....
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243