Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/13/2008 11:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hui_Xiu
    Ah yes, the magic technique. I think americans really like those.

"What's the quick and easy way without hard work?"
    Liver shot. Did anybody else yell "LEEVAR SHOT!" in the Bas voice at their TV when the Savate coach kicked Jimmy (or was it Doug?) in the liver?

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 12:10am

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by svt2026
    I guess what i meant in FQ it doesnt seem like the people they compete and train with hold anythin back in the HW it seemed like they did. specially in Muy thie one. I don't really worry about the fact who won or loss. Anyway FQ is better
    Good God man! wtf is Muy thie? Is this an episode that I missed, or am I not the only one around here with cool spelling?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 3:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My favorite part of Human Weapon/Fight Quest is how all 4 of the hosts bitch about the weather, altitude, smell, lousy hotels, etc. Dude, you're in the Phillipines! Of course it's humid and smells like goat ****! Yes, nimrod, it fuckin' hurts if you botch a roundhouse kick and pound your instep into your opponent's elbow. Put some ice on it, you pussies!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 6:10am

Style: hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodedmonk
    Good God man! wtf is Muy thie? Is this an episode that I missed, or am I not the only one around here with cool spelling?
    It must be an episode u missed it cant be my spelin

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 1:11pm

Style: BJJ/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we should start a betting pool on whether Doug (FQ) will mess up the instep of his foot. Seems like that is the constant of the series.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoofu
    My favorite part of Human Weapon/Fight Quest is how all 4 of the hosts bitch about the weather, altitude, smell, lousy hotels, etc. Dude, you're in the Phillipines! Of course it's humid and smells like goat ****! Yes, nimrod, it fuckin' hurts if you botch a roundhouse kick and pound your instep into your opponent's elbow. Put some ice on it, you pussies!
    Yeah, they really over-play the injuries. After that guy was liver-kicked they had the voice over about the possibility of internal bleeding, and they had the voice over about debilitating out of control swelling after the guy bruised his instep. It was so laughable.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 7:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will now render a totally fair and unbiased judgement on which is better, Fight Quest or Human Weapon.

Human Weapon= Bas Rutten appeared in the MMA episode.
    Fight Quest = So far, no Bas Rutten.

Human Weapon via El Guapo in the first round!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L32N_e8I2Wo

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 5:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^ please please tell me how i can +rep the El Guapo post! cant find the rep button...brain melting...argh!

seriously tho: i watched both FQ and HW Kyokushin episodes, i liked the FQ one more, no ultra secret shuri-punch and that sort of crap..plus they had a hot girl blackbelt standing in the background :)

one question tho: i was puzzled about Kyokushin guys wearing shin guards, i mean, cups and mouthpieces i know of, but shin guards? never used em. was it just my school or?
    will go check online..

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by svt2026
    I dont think this show proves that traditional MA sucks. Every episode seems like they take it easy on the hosts. Just watch the kickboxing one they totally take it easy on them. I like FQ cause those guys get there asses kick and no one takes it easy on them.
    BGWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA * fart * AHAHAHAHAHAH * snore, snore * AHAHAHAHAH * fart * AHAHAHAHAHAAH * tear * AAHHHHUUUUHHIHIHIHHUHUHUHUWGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, wait, you were being serious. Oh ****, that's even funnier.... BGWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA * fart * AHAHAHAHAHAH * snore, snore * AHAHAHAHAH * fart * AHAHAHAHAHAAH * tear * AAHHHHUUUUHHIHIHIHHUHUHUHUWGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*** color correction courtesy of moi ***
    [quote=svt2026]I guess what i meant in FQ it doesnt seem like the people they compete and train with hold anythin back in the HW it seemed like they did. specially in Muy thie (it's fucking Muay Thai, you fool!) one. I don't really worry about the fact who won or loss.Yes, you do. You just changed your tone after being pointed out the FQ guys beat the **** out of the hapkido masters immediately after you said these same guys were getting their asses kicked.

:icon_tong
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    I will now render a totally fair and unbiased judgement on which is better, Fight Quest or Human Weapon.

Human Weapon= Bas Rutten appeared in the MMA episode.
    Fight Quest = So far, no Bas Rutten.

Human Weapon via El Guapo in the first round!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L32N_e8I2Wo
    Awwww you fucker!!! That was a good one.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast