222421 Bullies, 4406 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 190
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
  1. ChickenBeakFist is offline
    ChickenBeakFist's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Warm, Biscuity, West Virginia
    Posts
    839

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 11:28am


     Style: Hillbilly Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is nothing more hilarious than a kickboxing Bill Duff. For your edification I present Mr. Duff interpretations of various styles:

    Kyokushin Karate

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-9mljBXp7o

    Savate

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-giVlwiys

    I believe I have saved Duff's best fight for last:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKcpHeObbU
  2. svt2026 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    180

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 11:59am


     Style: hapkido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait which one is bill the hairy one or frankenstain.

    There are two major things wrong with savate, it's french and the gay outfits.
  3. svt2026 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    180

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 12:03pm


     Style: hapkido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    I've always considered Human Weapon to be a suble way to show that and MMA fighter with skill and talent, and big retard with no skill or talent could beat most of the crappy martial arts out there.

    I though Human Weapon had been canceled? Maybe this should be Human Weapon and Fight Quest sucks month.
    I dont think this show proves that traditional MA sucks. Every episode seems like they take it easy on the hosts. Just watch the kickboxing one they totally take it easy on them. I like FQ cause those guys get there asses kick and no one takes it easy on them.
  4. Kentucky Fried Chokin is offline
    Kentucky Fried Chokin's Avatar

    Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,450

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 2:41pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by svt2026
    I dont think this show proves that traditional MA sucks. Every episode seems like they take it easy on the hosts. Just watch the kickboxing one they totally take it easy on them. I like FQ cause those guys get there asses kick and no one takes it easy on them.
    It's interesting you mention this, because the last episode of Fight Quest I saw was about Hapkido, and the hosts were able to beat the hapkido black belts with only five days of training by owning them with takedowns. Even Doug (I think it was Doug) scored a takedown with that stupid sweep kick. After that episdoe, I liked FQ a lot more.
  5. Rubberduck is offline
    Rubberduck's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    805

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 3:53pm


     Style: Savate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by svt2026
    Wait which one is bill the hairy one or frankenstain.

    There are two major things wrong with savate, it's french and the gay outfits.
    That really was news to me.:new_all_c
  6. svt2026 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    180

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 4:40pm


     Style: hapkido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    It's interesting you mention this, because the last episode of Fight Quest I saw was about Hapkido, and the hosts were able to beat the hapkido black belts with only five days of training by owning them with takedowns. Even Doug (I think it was Doug) scored a takedown with that stupid sweep kick. After that episdoe, I liked FQ a lot more.
    I guess what i meant in FQ it doesnt seem like the people they compete and train with hold anythin back in the HW it seemed like they did. specially in Muy thie one. I don't really worry about the fact who won or loss. Anyway FQ is better
  7. Rubberduck is offline
    Rubberduck's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    805

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 5:30pm


     Style: Savate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just saw FQ Savate episode. Impressive, showhosts put up good and pretty technical fight. Bills fight sucked more than hoover. Maybe it was the training format? FQs guys go what, 5 days constant? HWs seemed to jump around doing little this, little that, looking for some magic technique.
  8. Scott Larson is offline
    Scott Larson's Avatar

    Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,807

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 5:57pm


     Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah yes, the magic technique. I think americans really like those.

    "What's the quick and easy way without hard work?"
    ________________________________________

    Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

    http://www.buffalokungfu.com


    http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com
  9. anarki13 is offline
    anarki13's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    135

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 6:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gun Fu!
  10. fightin Penguin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Posts
    500

    Posted On:
    2/13/2008 11:26pm


     Style: ex-wrestler, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hui_Xiu
    Ah yes, the magic technique. I think americans really like those.

    "What's the quick and easy way without hard work?"
    Muay Thai double-uppercut!
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.