Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 12:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That cant be a real synopsis of his book can it?

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 12:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed. Most likely a troll.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 12:46pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm actually going to B&N sometime between tonight and Monday and read, or at least, gloss over chapters 3 and 4, and if I have time, 8. Just for shits and giggles.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 12:48pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing/muy thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Or maybe he's simply making an accurate summary of Hughes autobiography, maybe???
    i dislike Hughes so much that i hope his summary is accurate; however, my optimism relating to the human spirit hopes that it's just for the lulz...hopes.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 12:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 12:57pm

Style: VT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well it just Confirms what ive always thought...

Matt Hughes is a FUCKTARD.

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 1:02pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They actually did a study and found that many "born again" types are mostly likely to cheat on their spouses, as they can rationalize their behavior (Bible belt has one of the highest divorce rates in the US, BTW). I can only go on what I've seen in sales, but the most sanctimonious, Jesus freaks always seemed to charge more, if not outright price gouge the customers. Now, I've only dealt with a few dozen of these types, but there are some striking similarities to the whole Hughes,"I can do no wrong" attitude. It's like those bumper stickers that say "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven". I guess Matt thinks he's perfect and forgiven.
    "Coffee is for Closers" GlenGarry Glenross

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 1:08pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj
    They actually did a study and found that many "born again" types are mostly likely to cheat on their spouses, as they can rationalize their behavior (Bible belt has one of the highest divorce rates in the US, BTW). I can only go on what I've seen in sales, but the most sanctimonious, Jesus freaks always seemed to charge more, if not outright price gouge the customers. Now, I've only dealt with a few dozen of these types, but there are some striking similarities to the whole Hughes,"I can do no wrong" attitude. It's like those bumper stickers that say "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven". I guess Matt thinks he's perfect and forgiven.
    Getting married at seventeen then pulling your head out of your ass in your twenties and re-inserting it in your 30s is the bible belt divorce pattern I see most.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 1:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya know, I knew that Matt Hughes was a dick, but I never was quite able to fathom the depths of his dickiness. I always pictured him as just cocky, holier-than-thou, disrespectful, and arrogant... but mostly harmless. I never knew how extreme he was in each of those respects, or that he was a thuggish bully, rapist, pedophile, child kidnapper, and animal abuser.

If everything in that synopsis is true, then I must emphatically state that Matt Hughes fuckin' EATS. What a loathesome pile of ****. I hope he chokes to death on one of "Mom's" frozen bloody tampon popsicles.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2008 1:24pm

Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahahahahahah This review rocks
    Everyone who followa mma a bit has to already know Hughes is a douechbag
    I'm glad he decided to put how much of a douechbag he is on paper - Good for him
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast