230597 Bullies, 3718 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be sincere, I don't remember the details of what the OP quoted (and then again, I got thu half the book and said "wasted enough time" and brought it back to the library), but at the end of the day I think we can all agree, Matt is a huge douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2011 10:22pm

Style: Tae Kwon-Do, Fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.D.D View Post
    Chapter 10:
    He then talks about his ex-victim deciding to get breast implants in the plastic surgery mecca of the U.S., Cedar Rapids. She wanted to know if Matt would stay with her for a day after her surgery because she would be highly medicated. Matt agreed and took full advantage of a still very groggy patient and had sex with her THE DAY AFTER HER SURGERY, which unfortunately "tore some stitches." He also says that this was the first time he saw her completely naked because she always wore her shirt when they had sex before. I didn't know what to make of that either.
    Ugh, that actually makes it sound a lot better than it actually was reading it. While I haven't memorized it word for word, the visualization of reading that scene is burned into my mind forever. I'm pretty sure he talks about the ripped stitches opening up and her boobs start to bleed down onto his chest and he kept going or something.

I forgot that she was still high on the drugs while he was doing it too.

Matt Hughes has a lot in common with Rocky Balboa: they both do acts to vulnerable women which could be interpreted as rape, but this is ignored because they were fighting champions.

Wearing the shirt she was probably not confident about her chest, and rather than encourage her to accept her body, he probably was like "cool I hate that you don't have boobs, keep the shirt on" which probably led her to feel insecure like she needed the implants.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112