Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:50pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar
    Ye i've read you saying it but it seems there are alot of ATT members on this boards so i wanted to see if there was some kind of general consensus amongst you.
    Question #1:

How in the name of Baal can you ask if there is a general consensus among us after reading the fucking thread????

If there was a general consensus, don't you think this thread would have over been over long ago instead of accumulating 600 posts in it going pro and against the idea for 14 consecutive days?

Question #2:

How can you say that there are a lot of ATT members here when it's only GoldenJonas, Anthony, Wolf and CarlosDiaz (plus 4-5 others non-ATT members, including myself, approving of the idea)?

Haven't you noticed the majority are against/skeptical of it? Is your ability to count so impaired that I need to make a tally for you to see how many people are for and against this? This isn't rocket science or fucking quantum mechanics for Christ's sake.

If you are claiming you read the thread, I can only conclude that your reading comprehension sucks.

The fact of the matter is that you haven't read ****, and you are just throwing a mindless, brainless question out there for shits and giggles.

If you don't get this, I may be forced to replace every single word I just typed with 'mooo'.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 2/21/2008 4:52pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: No style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Of the 2000 or so active Bullshido members, less than a handful are members of American Top Team. Actually, I can only think of 8-9 who are and of that only 4-5 actively post on these boards.
    Well considering how many martial arts teams/associations there are in the world i'd consider that alot.

But if my questions is making you all this upset just ignore it i guess.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 5:01pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ye i've read you saying it but it seems there are alot of ATT members on this boards so i wanted to see if there was some kind of general consensus amongst you.
    Yes, and all the ones in this thread have stated where they stand on this point. Again why are you asking questions already answered?

From a strictly business standpoint, that is what you asked, yes it is worth it.

Anyone thinking different, from a business standpoint, is stupid. 3,500(two people IIRC) per participant and 4,200 a year per school. That is awesome if it works.

This has all been discussed..

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 5:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well considering how many martial arts teams/associations there are in the world i'd consider that alot.
    Ok, GoldenJonas just told you that out of 2K+ registered members of this website there are only about 8 ATT members, and you think that's a lot?

How does the number of MA associations in existence make 8 people out of 2K+ a lot?

Since when 8 out of 2,000 is a lot?

But if my questions is making you all this upset just ignore it i guess.
    It's not your questions. It's your stupidity that's problematic.

A. You claim that you read the thread (a thread in which it's obvious after almost 700 posts and 14 days that there is no general consensus).

B. You ask if there is a general consensus, in this thread.

C. You are told that 8-9 people out of 2000+ registered members are ATT members.

D. You conclude that 8-9 people out of 2000+ is a lot?

E. MOOO?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 5:59pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Since when 8 out of 2,000 is a lot?
    When Shar is a fucking retard and can't count?

Is there a prize for this quiz, and did I just win ?

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 6:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ZING!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 10:38pm

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    8 out of 2000 is a lot compared to let's say 0 out of 2000.

!!!

Ackermannweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: OWNAGE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    u no tomas u not onlay look liek a vultur but u post liek 1 2, or may b a segal or chikunhawk
    Yeah, it's just too bad all of Gravedigger's signatures are actually burned onto stone tablets by the flaming sword of Gabriel himself, then mailed to Phrost to be converted into forum code under the name "Gravedigger". -Boyd :love2:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/22/2008 9:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger
    u no tomas u not onlay look liek a vultur but u post liek 1 2, or may b a segal or chikunhawk
    Awesome......does this mean that this thread has FINALLY jumped the shark?

Lay it to rest GraveDigger, lay it to rest........

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/22/2008 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!