2/21/2008 3:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar
    I don't get what the big deal is.
    It's a simple question.

Is the risks that come with this idea worth the money you will gain from it ?
    Again, that is why corporations have CPAs, financial advisers, and attorneys. ATT has said that they have been working on this program for quite some time now. I first started hearing small mumblings about it 8-10 months ago; so I imagine that the "powers that be" for ATT have been working on it and gathering their due diligence for probably over a year.

Your question has been answered by the simple fact that ATT is going forward with the program, which answer was probably posted quite a few pages back.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 3:45pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If my question is loaded you already know what i think.
    I know what you, and I think it's stupid, and loaded with drama attention whoring pitty ****.

Stop dodging the question now please.
    If you know I don't like your question, you already what I think (see what I did there? I replied back to you using the same attention whoring pitty **** tactics.)

The question is stupid since it assumes ATT is giving it's name away. In fact, what exactly do YOU mean by "giving the name away"?

If by "giving the name away" it means selling out, then the answer is no.

Now, what the **** do YOU think? Or are we to presume what you think? Or are we to conclude, and rightly so, that you don't really have much of an opinion beyond 'what would Jebuz do?' type pitty **** and that you are only asking the question to set up a strawman?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 3:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't get what the big deal is.
    It's a simple question.
    It isn't simple since you haven't explained what the **** you mean by it.

Is the risks that come with this idea worth the money you will gain from it ?
    Ahh, see, if you had added this to the original question, then it would make more sense, and it is obvious then that it is not a simple question.

So, assuming the plan goes to **** and people abuse it to the left and right, then you have to ask yourself whether this is a quick-money making scheme by Liborio and ATT. That is, cash in and GTFO, like the real state agents and speculators during the real state bubble boom.

If that's the case, then it's worth it - if we are only considering finances.

If that's not the case, that is, if Liborio and ATT are pursuing something beyond a quick cash-in, then no, it's not worth it.

However, this is on the assumption that this program will inevitably lead to a clusterfuck which would lead to the demise of ATT. Now, what's the probability of that happening? Do you know? Is it a low probability, a high probability?

If we are going to talk about risks and whether they are worth or not, you better quantify this ****.

--- EDIT ---

If this is a simple, inocuous, innocent and honest question, I'm Batman. :zicon_bat
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 2/21/2008 3:55pm at . Reason: too many f words...right
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: No style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Again, that is why corporations have CPAs, financial advisers, and attorneys. ATT has said that they have been working on this program for quite some time now. I first started hearing small mumblings about it 8-10 months ago; so I imagine that the "powers that be" for ATT have been working on it and gathering their due diligence for probably over a year.

Your question has been answered by the simple fact that ATT is going forward with the program, which answer was probably posted quite a few pages back.
    Yes i understand that the ATT feels that it is worth the risks but i was wondering more on a individual level.

Do you feel that the risks are worth it ?
    Or do you feel that ATT can handle any problems that might arise ?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:06pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes i understand that the ATT feels that it is worth the risks but i was wondering more on a individual level.

At the risk of feeding a blatant troll, whose opinion are you seeking that wasn't already delivered in the thread?

What risks?

Who is this "you" person?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After reading what ATT reps have said in response to the criticism, reading Liborio's statements, speaking with my instructors, and speaking on the phone with two TMA instructors who have obtained a Level I ATT Cert., I believe that ATT is trying to put the proper checks in place to gain some control over the use of their Name and Trademark once it leaves Coconut Creek with the certified instructor.

Time will tell if the program achieves its intended results.

I'm still waiting for your point. ^^^^^That has been posted NUMEROUS times over the course of this thread by both members of ATT and others.
    Last edited by GoldenJonas; 2/21/2008 4:09pm at .

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And you claimed to have read the whole thread?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: No style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ye i've read you saying it but it seems there are alot of ATT members on this boards so i wanted to see if there was some kind of general consensus amongst you.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ye i've read you saying it but it seems there are alot of ATT members on this boards so i wanted to see if there was some kind of general consensus amongst you.
    How old are you?

If you read the thread, this question would be answered.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2008 4:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it seems there are alot of ATT members on this boards
    Of the 2000 or so active Bullshido members, less than a handful are members of American Top Team. Actually, I can only think of 8-9 who are and of that only 4-5 actively post on these boards.