Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 2:45am

Style: Muay Thai. Ansatsuken.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tenchu isn't going to admit punking Ashida Kim is old news or lose face!

I just sent this in an email to Ashida Kim:

I accept your challenge:

I quote you:

"I am the Ninja, himself. I come from the nowhere, I go to the no place. I have no magic power. Anyone can do the things I do, if they but know how. I am a professional soldier and fighter. I have videotape, press clippings, and receipts to verify this claim, should it become necessary in open court. As such, I am forbidden by law and convention from engaging in personal combat, since my hands and feet are considered lethal weapons."

I reply you:

I am a Warrior of my own steam. I come from the mounted lands of Tasmania, Australia. I have left and gone to SE Asia. I have more power than time itself, my heart is stronger than eternity. I have seen it true, not all men can do the things I can do. I am a professional Soldier and Fighter, I have proof of my Infantry service in my home country, and a collection of martial hand combat skills vast enough to prove years of solid training. I fight Muay Thai against men from any style, I fight any man and if he will not fight me with fist, then I will agree to fight with whichever weapon he chooses me to, gun, sword, or fire. As such, the Thai government is kind enough to let me fight men in contests in their country coz it is fun to watch. And if any contest should become so intimidateing that the fun is to imense for the international comunity to honestly let the Thai people keep watching us fight to the death, they are gracious enough to turn a blind eye and stop the cameras rolling from what happens between the Thai and Burmese border! There is a place for every Warrior to fight on this world, believe you me. You can rest with that assured.

If you come to Thailand, I will refund you for your airline ticket. You may then choose the style of fight you want. If the ring at a Bangkok stadium is too safe for your likeing, we may fight where safety does not exist. But the fight will be more simple than the bullshit you proposed. I give you $40,000 Australian if you can push me to the point of submission or disabilty in whatever way you see fit. Or if your skills are so lethal and forbiden, why dont we go into the jungle and have a gun fight?

What do you say? People will be watching your reply or lack of. If you reply I will prove you I have the money before you come here.

The little squirt is a liar. It is time for someone to test him. I am offering him well more than he wants plus a free trip to Thailand. He is gunna refuse or ignore me though, I bet.

His challenge puts his wantings at $10,000 US. I am offering him about $37,500 US for one fight. That is professional earnings so this should be good if he really refuses.

I decided I wanted to trst him after I read one of his books. It was ridiculous. "Iron Body Ninja". It is possible to extend your life span, maybe you could live an extra 30 or 40 years. Many monks in Tibet live to about 110 or 120 years old. But this is through a life time of relaxation, meditation and spiritual development. Not the ridiculous yoga exersizes he was going on about and saying they will help you live an extra few hundred years.

Well, I am former Australian Infantry Soldier, as it says above. And I train full time in Muay Thai. I have not done many fights (but I am only 21), but am pretty darn fit and about 3 times the size of Ashida Kim! I have a lot of money, and would not mind putting it up on barter against such a miserable fraud.

So you know; I am not the first pro fighter to challenge him. He has been challenged before by some guy who is even more pro fighter than me, and he declined.

Goodbye Ashida Kim if he actually comes but. LOL, Muay Thai is perfect for smashing people up, especially when they are so small!

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 2:55am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is this in purple?

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 2:58am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    Why is this in purple?
    Stupid as hell? Inadvisable threat in the title? First post?

The trolls are weak tonight.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 3:03am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be serious, check "The Punking of Ashida Kim" article. He has no interest in accepting his own open challenge.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...Punking+Ashida

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...Punking+Ashida
    Last edited by Olorin; 2/07/2008 3:07am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 3:10am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has been done over and over again. Don't waste your time with Ashida Kim. He has constructed that open challenge letter in such a way that the rules are totally slanted in his favor, and the (huge) financial burden is placed entirely on the challenger. It is clearly designed to make any such match completely implausible. In spite of that, some have tried to take him up on it, but he always finds a way to weasel out of it. If he really cared to prove himself, he could easily arrange a fair match. If he doesn't care to prove himself, then what's the point in writing an open challenge letter? It's just a ruse. Ignore him.

You have added a nice touch with the Bloodsport theme, though.

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 3:19am

Style: Muay Thai. Ansatsuken.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    Stupid as hell? Inadvisable threat in the title? First post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous

The trolls are weak tonight.
    I see the the stupid people are even dumber?

Maybe I could work up a challenge for you too? No?

I really sent that email. It is going to be interesting to see what he says. But like someone said, he is not accepting his challenges.

As for the troll remark, get a fuckin life. I imagine you try and scare off most people when they make their first post, no?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 3:29am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenchu

I really sent that email. It is going to be interesting to see what he says. But like someone said, he is not accepting his challenges.

As for the troll remark, get a fuckin life. I imagine you try and scare off most people when they make their first post, no?
    Tenchu, don't take Tenebrous' troll comment too seriously. You've got to understand, we get a LOT of trolls on this site, and writing something like this in your first post raises a big troll red flag. No offense was intended, I'm sure. Just try to tone down the drama a bit, and if anything comes of this latest Ashida Kim challenge attempt, keep us posted.

Also, spend some time reading the site to get a feel for the atmosphere here. It's not...how shall I say... the most touchy-feely-friendly place on the internet, but there's a lot of good information (and comedy) to be found here.

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido. Maybe introduce yourself in Newbietown. They'll be kinder to you there until your skin thickens a bit.

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 11:32am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenchu

You are an idiot if your operating procedure is to challenge everybody and anybody on the internet who takes issue with your posts. Anyone realizes that an internet challenge is an easy way to call somoens out because people do not follow through. If you really want to challenge Kim, send him a challenge and post the results if a meeting is set up. Nobody with any sense is going to applaud you calling somoene out on a thread here, especially somoene who it is common knowledge is a fraud.

You yourself also admit you are being a bully. As much as I loathe Ashida Kim, at 250 pounds I wouldn't challenge him. A challenge of this nature is simply a way to troll for attention. Just because Kim is loathsome does not mean being a bully and self aggradizing is acceptable.

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 11:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Screenshot of the email in your sent folder or GTFO.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 11:45am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BAN?
    1 - Posts crap in MABS
    2 - Use of idiot font color
    3 - Thinks we care about AK
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast