Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/14/2011 9:25am

Style: Muay Thai/IMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wow!!

Is that you Benja?!!!!!!!! Do you know that you were my inspiration to go to Thailand to train in Thai Yuth! I was the one that contacted you back in 1994 to ask about some information you had posted on a website which led me to find Ajarn Jakapok. This is a very pleasant surprise. I hope that all is well. It is great to see that you are still around. Thank you for the help you gave me! Are you still training?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2011 1:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TaeKwonDo/ThaiYuth

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Untarai View Post
    Is that you Benja?!!!!!!!! Do you know that you were my inspiration to go to Thailand to train in Thai Yuth! I was the one that contacted you back in 1994 to ask about some information you had posted on a website which led me to find Ajarn Jakapok. This is a very pleasant surprise. I hope that all is well. It is great to see that you are still around. Thank you for the help you gave me! Are you still training?
    Yes, it is Benja or Ben for short. Are you the guy I sent the Thai Yuth Videos to? You had to convert it from Pal into NTSC? That was back when I was in college around the 1995-1996 time frame I think. I'm glad I was part of your journey to discovery ThaiYuth. I started a ThaiYuth facebook page recently if you want to join up as a member. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...761209894&ap=1
    I'm not actively training in Muay Thasao. When I was a contractor in Florence, KY last year, I was training at the Son of Siam gym in Wilder, KY for 1 year. They had the sport version of Muay Thai which I thought was better than no training at all. Nathan Fitch was the instructor who trained at the Fairtex gym in Thailand. Other than that, I've been busy building up a rental property business so I can finally quit my job and manage the rentals full time. If I move back to Thailand, I may start training again at one of the ThaiYuth schools. P'Ton express interest to expand overseas so I offered him a room at my house in Columbus Ohio if he wanted to open a school here. He is looking for investors so if you want to invest in a ThaiYuth school in the USA and even help open one, you can contact him at social.thaiyuthcenter.com. It would be the first Muay Boran school in the USA as far as I know unless SiamYuth (Muay Chaiya) beats us to the punch. I'm glad to hear from you. With the internet, the world is getting smaller and smaller.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12