Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 1:59pm

Style: Violence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SCARS MIND CONTROL????

Well now I've seen it all. SCARS has now developed a mind control package for you to survive a violent conflict, I guess this is what was used on Kungfool why he cant see anything past the mess he shovels. Or maybe it's a product designed to compete with the TFT colouring book set or the hallucinary fighting as he calls it, Man I really cant wait to hear what you have to say about this one kungfool.

You can find it here http://www.scars.com/SCARS/products/audio_cd_pdps.jsp

Peterson's Dominant Process System P.D.P.S.

Reveals the truth about how anyone can tap into the power of the MIND!

This is proven Mind Control, Jerry Peterson used this knowledge in the battlefields of Vietnam to conquer, FEAR, PAIN, DISEASE, and INJURY.

Because of Mr. Peterson's training system, Military men use portions of its power to eliminate FEAR in Combat!

Mr. Peterson found proven techniques of subconscious scanning that allowed him to sense the enemy. During a tour in Vietnam he was called upon to find an enemy unit because the dog tracking team lost the trail. To everyone's surprise 18 miles later the enemy was found!!! Peterson never had a doubt in his mind he wouldn't find them! That's amazing!

It was rumored in the past that Peterson used Mind Control Powers at a subconscious level to persuade and influence the US Navy Command to buy off on his SCARS fighting system. Mr. Peterson laughs at such statements, but to this day no one has repeated his accomplishments.

Jerry Peterson has lectured certain groups of military men back east to mentally influence the enemy to expose their position and present a target of opportunity.

Just think if you could influence people around you to do anything you want! You might have just stumbled on a chance of a lifetime!

Please remember you're receiving this information because you took a chance on the SCARS system and it was all true!

Now you can go to where the real power is, Mind Control! Take a look at the TV series "Mind Control." Would you like to achieve that and more? If so you must start somewhere, right?

To get you started now we have taken an introductive section of a lecture from a live PDPS training camp taught to the Knight's of SCARS.

Before you participate in this program it is important to define the following words; Brain, Mind, Belief, Faith, God, Religion, Spiritual, and Science.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 11:27pm

Style: BJJ, JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you think John Madden like Chicken Tenders more? Or Chickan Wings?

I cant tell if your serious about this thread or not. Brain, Mind, Belief, Faith, God, Religion, Spiritual, and Science...now all I need is your credit card number...

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 11:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this should probably be in YMAS. We don't need to Investigate this. I know it's bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 1:01am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by curby82

Mr. Peterson found proven techniques of subconscious scanning that allowed him to sense the enemy. During a tour in Vietnam he was called upon to find an enemy unit because the dog tracking team lost the trail. To everyone's surprise 18 miles later the enemy was found!!! Peterson never had a doubt in his mind he wouldn't find them! That's amazing!
    Okay, so EVERYONE was surprised that he found them, and he never had a doubt that he wouldn't find them. Basically, that says that he was surprised, and the thought that he would find them never entered his mind.

Even they don't think this works...