Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 12:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, smart guy. I know some of the things the ATA does might not make sense to a martial arts genius guru know it all like yourself but the bottom line is that we have a good system and some fantastic guys that know how to fight. Some of which you can find on youtube or google: Rob Howard (MMA), Sean Smith (MMA), Chris Martin (Muy thai), Anthony Pettis (current WEC Light Weight Champion) among others.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 2:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpgarofano View Post
    ok, smart guy. I know some of the things the ATA does might not make sense to a martial arts genius guru know it all like yourself but the bottom line is that we have a good system and some fantastic guys that know how to fight. Some of which you can find on youtube or google: Rob Howard (MMA), Sean Smith (MMA), Chris Martin (Muy thai), Anthony Pettis (current WEC Light Weight Champion) among others.
    So there are quite a few people in the ATA organisation as a whole. A few of them may know how to fight, but is the proportion of people in the ATA who can fight any higher than it is in the general population? Is this fighting ability due to their ATA training, or in spite of it?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 3:08pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes we're so glad that they claim the ATA as honing their ability to fight. I haven't found it yet, but I'm sure it's there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 3:15pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should take your fantastic system and try it out in a full contact match. Then post it on youtube. You should also look up the training methods of the people you just mentioned and see if they in any way look like your average tkd class.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 5:21pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do they claim the ATA or does the ATA claim them. Find me a video of Anthony Pettis saying he's an ATA fighter. I can pretty much guarantee you won't ever find him saying that.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 5:21pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do they claim the ATA or does the ATA claim them? Find me a video of Anthony Pettis saying he's an ATA fighter. I can pretty much guarantee you won't ever find him saying that.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 9:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure about the other guys but every article I've read about Anthony Petitis he credits Duke Roufus for his striking skills.

I seem to remember he runs two Tae Kwon Do schools when not fighting, will check on that.

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 8:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Erik Paulson's CSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jpgarofano, as a person who unfortunatly fell for the ATA trap and had to get his *** kicked to realize how "good" ATA system is, let me speak for all the victims of ATA that get beat up or even worse seriously injured because they belive they can defend themselfs with what they were taught by ATA or any Mcdojo and respecfuly disagree with your post.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2011 12:39am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think it is time that a day is set aside to storm all these ATA places that claims to teach MMA. these places are the same places that didnt want anything to do with the BJJ MMA sport all these years that we were building something. now sense there is a little money involved they want a piece. So it is now time to put up or shut up.

if a BJJ/MMA school was claiming to teach Karate but dont have a back ground in Karate i would say shame on them. and these places dont compete in MMA they just teach. so would you allow your kids to take piano lessons from someone that wouldnt allow you to have a recital?? that would be stupid.

so anyone has a date. unite and storm.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2011 11:31pm

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, let's look like the thugs some Government representatives and old people paint MMA athletes up to be! Storm the gates!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415