Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you?
    Because I know I'm right, and he almost certainly wouldn't respond. You on the other hand could have a bunch of real reasons to want to talk to him, I'd imagine. Being that you're all high and mighty and so on.

I saw this as a lateral drop/floating throw/sacrafice throw. Whatever you want to call it I don't think he initiated this as a guard pull.
    How often do you pull guard? Not sacrificing throw, PULL GUARD? Just totally pull guard for it's own sake, how often?

Shumogorath pulls a paradigm in which his pov is absolute, blah blah, whiney whine whine
    :llorar: :pity:

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 3:04pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega's Bitch
    Because I know I'm right, and he almost certainly wouldn't respond. You on the other hand could have a bunch of real reasons to want to talk to him, I'd imagine. Being that you're all high and mighty and so on.

How often do you pull guard? Not sacrificing throw, PULL GUARD? Just totally pull guard for it's own sake, how often?

:llorar: :pity:
    1. Because you know you're right? That's your reason but then you ask me to prove it to you? How's that work?

2. I don't pull guard unless I want to work off my back that day.

3. Dude, don't you go vouching for Shum. You're telling me you agree with his half ass bullshit that your back can't be taken from hip throw? If you agree, any degree of credibility has just gone down the drain.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011