Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/02/2008 7:30am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I originally posted this in Sociocide; the OFF TOPIC forum, since this has little if anything to do with real martial arts.

I first found out about it when I talked to my favorite B-movie martial martist Gary Daniels on Myspace. He plays a British stickfighter in this. I'm just happy to see him get work. As far as I'm concerned, he deserved JCVD or Seagal's career. Instead he's always been stuck in b movies and recently has had his part in a Seagal movie and then a Dolph Lundgren movie made smaller out of jealousy and fear of his skills.

Oh, and Bruce always called himself American, since he was born here. The movies called him Chinese when really he's Cantonese and British by blood.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2008 8:09pm

Style: BJJ, JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how do they show lee in San Fran, and parts of his real life, doing the cha cha and all that, then blend it with his movies? Thats like Biography/Fiction. Or as I like to call it BIO-FICTION

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/04/2008 12:19am

Style: Poor mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoever said China has less propaganda than the US needs to shut the **** up. The more you understand and watch CCTV, the more ridiculous it is. Sadly, a lot of it works to the point where much of the youth will argue with you AGAINST their right to vote, saying the government knows better, and not everyone is qualified to vote....fuckwits.

One of my favorite CCTV bits was their coverage of Taiwanese protesters engaged in mass demonstrations against Chen Shuibian as a BAD thing...their basic message was "ha! even Taiwanese hate that pro-independence traitor!", but the irony of them showing the Taiwanese exercise democratic rights was fucking rich. Lets see...I wonder what would happen if mass protests happened against the PRC government......oh wait..

China takes the cake for idiot nationalism.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123