Posted On:
    1/31/2008 8:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Belgium McDojo Ninja strikes again

Hello everybody,

I'm going to tell you what happend last Sunday to me.
    I just wanted to go with my girlfriend to the movies when 2 persons standing in the row just in front of me started to push/brawl.
    I was minding my own business when one of the people who worked their came running to
    the pushing to stop it. That idiot thought that I was with one of the two guys and without a warning lowkicked me sideways just above my knee before going to the other two idiots.
    Man it hurt because I was caught complitely by surprise. After a minute when I could use my knee again I USED IT on that attendent very well ( one in his gut then elbow to the face).
    When the security of the moviecomplex intervined and starting to ask questions why I had attacked a worker ( Movie Bruce Lee worked their as an cleaner, ticketsale... and not as security) I could covince them that he had attacked me first (witnesses).

After that the security questioned the worker and then I found out that he trained with Yvan Frezin.

A small CV about Yvan Frezin:
    -------------------------------------
    -self-proclaimed grandmaster Ninjutsu ( 8th dan)
    -doesn't call his style Ninjutsu but refers to it as an NJ style.
    -mid 80's and 90's it was called TAMEZHIRA ( I believe that it means breaking of breaking test in japanese), nowadays it's called taishindo. ( fact it's sport Jiu-Jitsu with add-ons).
    -keeps a very low profile on the internet.

It's almost unbelievable that cowboys like that still exist and find people they can train with their bullshit art who then become a manice ( or in this case just an innoince ) and
    giving every other MAer a bad wrap.

Greetz
    Last edited by Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs; 1/31/2008 8:41am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 9:55am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats. Elbow to the face works great on idiots. Wake up the rarely-used brain cells.

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 11:09am

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait. So he leg kicks you because he thought you started it, so you knee him in the gut and elbow him in the face!?. You sir are the one who is a dick. He made a mistake, you purposefully went out to cause GBH out of spite.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 11:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree with that assessment. The worker kicked him without provocation, under the mistaken assumption that he belongs with the rowdy party. I don't know about you, but I think it's wrong to come flying into a situation with a kick ... come on!

If some freakazoid were to kick me while I'm out having a good time with my wife, my response sure wouldn't be "oh good chap, that was a NICE kick, ta!"

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 11:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wasn't the place of the cashier attendant to kick anyone.

However as to Ninja's in Belgum the action of an idiot student neither reflects either way on the school

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 11:44am

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The kick was unnecessary but it was only a leg kick ( by a ninja to a MT guy no less), but it was still made under a false perception. So it was provoked in the cashiers eyes, but it was a human error. Where as kneeing and elbowing someone is totally uncalled for. At most it warrented a "What the ****!?" (in the question style) and maybe grabbing the guy aside.

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 12:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kicked in error or not, he was right to twat the guy. Possibly one blow would have done the trick though.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 12:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadonblade
    The kick was unnecessary but it was only a leg kick ( by a ninja to a MT guy no less), but it was still made under a false perception. So it was provoked in the cashiers eyes, but it was a human error. Where as kneeing and elbowing someone is totally uncalled for. At most it warrented a "What the ****!?" (in the question style) and maybe grabbing the guy aside.
    That is what you would do. There are many people who would beat your ass for putting your hands on them let alone, a full kick.

Please explain your logic.

I could understand if the guy grabbed him and he did all of that.
    He was kicked.

If you are serious about the styles being an excuse, that is really stupid.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 12:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadonblade
    Look, this Belgian ninjertard wannabe sits around watching Sho Kuzugi movies buck naked with a jar of vaseline.....fondling himself at the mention of Michael Dudikoff and Steven K. Hayes. I bet that this larptard movie worker has been begging and begging the gods for a chance to uncork his d34dly skills on someone. And when he does, it's some guy who isn't in a fight and who isn't looking. In essence, ninjertard is a cocked gun walking around.
    I don't know if the ninjutsu causes his assholeness or his assholeness makes him study the sacred and battlefield tested (shya right!) art of ninshitsu, but he's a dick for kicking someone like that who wan't doing anything.

I'm glad he then got kneed and elbowed....serves him right. Some ass-tard ninjer wannabe hits me while I'm out with the Mrs and Junior, they're gonna' see something they're never seen: the other end of their weiner cuz I'll cut it off.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 3:43pm

Style: MT\KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If someone would kick me out of nowhere I would take them so hard they wish they'd have never seen American Ninja. WTF man? Was he even security? Even so, even if it was an attack he had to get physical in, a restraining move is the most physical thing he can do in the limits of the law (that can be explained, I guess). A strike, of any kind, is really uncalled for.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast