Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That machine costs $50?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can EASILY Start out with VERY litttle Weight , and just Purchase more as Time Goes By and Need Requires . The beauty thing is that they use the exact same Weights as a Barbell , and you can pick one up for under $50 , and do your Powerlifts/Olympic Lifts/Floor Lifts with the same Weights !
    Last edited by Djimbe; 11/08/2003 3:18pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean a plate? I asked because I read that and I couldn't understand it.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No , dude , a Barbell .

If you already have the Machine you NEED plated to make it work , so you will Pick Up Plates , Bit By Bit as needed .

then getting an Olympic Barbell so that you can do the Powerlifts will Fill Out your Training .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah! You didn't indicate a referent change in that second clause...argh! Damn your eyes!
    Last edited by The Wastrel; 11/08/2003 10:53pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wastrel, i didn't know you were going to define the range of discussion on this topic. good for you.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Huh what?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you mad because I said I assumed he was looking for a home solution? I assumed that because only a very strange person would pick a Bowflex over a membership at a good gym.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    umm , where I come from saying that "And" there qualifies as a Referent change . 's cuilloquial , I suppose .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, it's obvious now. I just thought it was funny.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last