Sponsored Links Spacer Image

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:10pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I found somewhere worse than MAP!!

So I came across this place a while back and have been popping in and out of there when I need a good laugh and when I feel I can actually do some good by pointing out obvious BS.

But lately the number of illogical retards has gotten way beyond my abilities to deal with so I figured I would throw it up over here and let our resident trolls and trolls in training go over there and feast to their hearts content.

I go by the same name over there that I do here. In addition two other posters over there I believe are also fellow Bullies;

ProfessorPain: who shortly upon arrival there was challenged by a delusional Karateka called SamuraiKing. PP actually met up with the guy and kicked the **** out of him, unfortunatley no video.

Unkotare: I'm not sure who he is, but he is the one who initially led me there to help him deal with another retarded thread.

In the last 24 hours I have been chanllenged by a 15 yr self taught MAist who is convinced that he is a total badass who could easily teach me a thing or two. I would recommend the following threads for your entertainment;

Found in the Other section
    1. "Is Kung Fu a weak art"
    2. " I am at that point"
    3. "Actual fighting as a way of Training"

LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!

http://www.martialartstalk.net/forums/other/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:15pm

Style: Proudly Shaolin Do.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh dear god...
    WHAT HAVE YOU UNLEASHED?!

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap, my brain exploded.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:37pm

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is delicious

EDIT: Can we get someone to fire The Question signal? It's his experience to be a jackoff amongst these kind of fools.
    Last edited by cyril; 1/30/2008 10:39pm at .

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril
    This is delicious

EDIT: Can we get someone to fire The Question signal? It's his experience to be a jackoff amongst these kind of fools.
    If you mean me, I'm here.

And I'm about to be all over that ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:46pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BULL RUSH ON MARTIAL ARTS TALK!!!

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:51pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why do i

a) think this might be a slightly bad idea

and

b) think that wiser heads wouldnt approve?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:52pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    This is going to make the other thread hilarious.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone else think it'd be really funny to invite some of those guys to the biggest Throwdown any of them are near, whilst simultaneously telling all Downthrowers to dress in black pajamas, give themselves pretentious titles, and claim to have trained since the age of 4 and have over 200 proven kills?

Then find the most gullible one, offer to "recruit" him into the secret ninja club, but only if he passes some extreme physical challenges. Make him break a bunch of secretly pre-broken bricks with his forehead or something. Then after a while give him a promotion. Then start recruiting his friends. Finally, have one guy approach the new Secret Ninja Club member, claim the rest of the club was wiped out by a rival ninja group (or pirate. Or aliens. Or Aikidoka. Wait, I already said aliens) and that he was giving up the ways of the ninja in order to live a peaceful and non-murdered lifestyle. Thus, it is up to the mark and his friends to carry on the ninja club in absolute, total secrecy and ensure that its traditions survive.

Then when he gets boring, start calling his house asking for the last of the ninjas, and demanding an honorable duel to the death.

Yeah, I'm a bad person. At least I admit it.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrin
    Anyone else think it'd be really funny to invite some of those guys to the biggest Throwdown any of them are near, whilst simultaneously telling all Downthrowers to dress in black pajamas, give themselves pretentious titles, and claim to have trained since the age of 4 and have over 200 proven kills?

Then find the most gullible one, offer to "recruit" him into the secret ninja club, but only if he passes some extreme physical challenges. Make him break a bunch of secretly pre-broken bricks with his forehead or something. Then after a while give him a promotion. Then start recruiting his friends. Finally, have one guy approach the new Secret Ninja Club member, claim the rest of the club was wiped out by a rival ninja group (or pirate. Or aliens. Or Aikidoka. Wait, I already said aliens) and that he was giving up the ways of the ninja in order to live a peaceful and non-murdered lifestyle. Thus, it is up to the mark and his friends to carry on the ninja club in absolute, total secrecy and ensure that its traditions survive.

Then when he gets boring, start calling his house asking for the last of the ninjas, and demanding an honorable duel to the death.

Yeah, I'm a bad person. At least I admit it.
    Dude, that's just stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
Page 1 of 76 1 23451151 ... LastLast