Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Infidel

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 10:58am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Cracky means he would just say go **** your hat put me in jail. I see where he's coming from that snow removal **** is brutal.

Incidently how bad are US prisons?
    In Canada we have one military prison. I guess they have about a .003% reoccurance (that the right word?) rate.

You need to earn points to speak, take an apply and apply boot polish to it until the apple petrifies.
    They can feed you bread and water for 3 days, on the 4th day you get a hot meal, then they can feed you bread and water for 3 days again and that cycle continues until they tell you to stop.
    Some crazy stories coming out of there.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 12:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GS has it right. I'd just say "Dishourably discharge me or throw me in jail, I'm not doing this ****." or even better, I would expose myself to/proposition every superior officer I could before they shuttled me off (and by this, I mean run around the base with my wang flopping in the wind) and just act totally batshit insane. Maybe I'd go to a psychiatric jail instead. :)

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 3:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the U.S. Army they'd put you in Leavenworth just for the way you spell "labor" and "dishonorably."
    You've been strangely lucid and conversational lately, Cracky. Are you quite yourself?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just read the OP's stories, and all I can say is hooooooooooooly ****!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 4:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    GS has it right. I'd just say "Dishourably discharge me or throw me in jail, I'm not doing this ****." or even better, I would expose myself to/proposition every superior officer I could before they shuttled me off (and by this, I mean run around the base with my wang flopping in the wind) and just act totally batshit insane. Maybe I'd go to a psychiatric jail instead. :)

I am pretty sure going to jail as a pedo-sexoffender, which is what you are for showing a pic of your wang to a 14 year old is actually a worse experience than shoveling snow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 5:17pm

Style: Monkey-See-Monkey-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We didn't have anybody quite that bad in my old infantry platoon (Dragons Plt). We did have one fat, belligerent asshole though that was constantly getting put on weight restriction. We got pumped to Pickle Meadows for some mountain warfare training, and he got stuck doing chow hall duty for a week. The idiot must've been living on the bread pudding in the chow hall because he gained about 10 pounds in one week. Then, because he gained weight when given a direct order not to, he got to burn everybody's crap in 55-gallon drum with a stick and some diesel fuel for the rest of the time we were there (apparently you can't just go crap in the woods there----you have to crap in a baggy, and then some lucky soul gets to seperate the toilet paper from the feces and then burn it).

Since I was his gun team leader, I had to go check on this idiot. He told me to tell the SSgt to "go f*ck himself". I asked him, "are you sure you want me to tell him that?" He said yes, so I did. The fat tub of goo was booted out of the military about a month later. They took all of his **** away from him, and the MPs dropped him off at the nearest gate.

I also used to be one of the chasers for my Co. and had to go pick and drop off guys at the brig. They'd just get tired of being grunts and would fail piss tests on purpose just so they could get booted out.

I never saw anybody have an accidental discharge. I did see a guy fall off a repel tower once though. Instant funky chicken when he hit the ground.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 5:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the U.S. Army they'd put you in Leavenworth just for the way you spell "labor" and "dishonorably."
    You've been strangely lucid and conversational lately, Cracky. Are you quite yourself?
    I quit smoking cigarettes and dramatically reduced my weed smoking. I feel better. Less intellectually lazy, but slightly more assholish. You call this lucid, because it means I agree with you more. It's like...I want to be tolerant of idiocy, but I just can't. It pisses me off now.

Argh! Liberal...ideas...dying slow death...heart bleeds no longer...violins stopping...AGH!

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 9:49pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, where the **** are you posted? Based on the high level of jackassery I'm guessing you're at a mech unit? God I fucking hated Riley.

No - wait, you're at Carson aren't you?

God fucking damn. The Army sure has gone to ratshit since I left. I think we all know why, too....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fort Wainwright.

SBCT. 25th ID. Supposed to be light infantry. But they are all just a bunch of trunk monkeys now.

And I think much of our madness has to do with the environment. Something about the seasonal darkness combined with nothing to do. But I know for a fact the Army has had fuckups in every company since the dawn of time.

Posted On:
    2/02/2008 7:44am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm kinda confused about the almost-pedo snow shoveller. Is the ice duty his only punishment, or is he facing civilian charges, too? Or is he taking this punishment to avoid getting a BCD or Leavenworth? I think it's kinda screwed they're letting him stay in the military.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast