Posted On:
    1/29/2008 3:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SBG Manchester for MMA and BJJ

:angel7:

7 days per week of BJJ, MMA, Wrestling, and Striking.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/29/2008 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    look, i'm a huge fan of SBGi, have trained at my local gym, and often send people to their local SBGi gym for training, but you really have to take the time to do a better review than this.

1) you need some content. describe the classes and the schedule. talk about the fight team and the instructors (and their records in local and larger events.)

2) you need to check the guidelines for the rankings. almost no one deserves all 10s unless they are putting fighters into the top rankings of international fight organizations, and have a setup that is huge, spotless, and loaded with all brand new, state of the art equipment. the review of the american top team facility in florida is an example of a place that got all 10s.

3) pictures would be nice.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    1/29/2008 6:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not even in the right section, there's an mma gym section. Hyperfail.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/21/2008 2:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just because it is SBGi does not mean you don't have to provide a review of the school, facilities, instructors, training methodology, etc.

You review does nothing but let people know there is an SBGi school somewhere on Spear Street in Manchester, England.

Review moved to correct section as well.

EDIT - And your scores have been bombed because there is no way in hell a BJJ school, SBGi or not, can get 10's all the way through.
    Last edited by GoldenJonas; 5/01/2008 3:51pm at .