218282 Bullies, 8847 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

:)

Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree FriendsTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesOverdrive
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 10:30am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

sore but happy...oh noez, I went 300 miles to get my ass kicked.

So I made weight, came in at 157 (wtf???that's three pounds of water that I did need

got pwned by a very polite bass player from long island...we fought under full contact rules, under the amta or summit. Headgear was apparently optional, so I didn't use it.
    No leg kicks (damn, but I found out tuesday, and was going to do the damn thing)...and it turns out no clinches, or knees.

so it was boxing,without the clinching.... with kicks above the waist for flavor....needless to say, having cut 17 lbs just prior to the fight (thought it would be at 165, not 155-160 until tues), and sucking as I do at infighting, I got completely owned.

Push kicks stung and winded me a little, (read: a lot) and he spent the rest of the time lighting me up with his hands.

I made it to the 2nd round...then the ref stopped it.

THe next one they get me (late feb) will be thai rules (amatuer, no elbows, but knees to body, all kicks, and punches)

AND...no retarded booties.
    they really suck.

Kayo Promotions put on a great show....I'd most def. endorse this as a great thing to get in to for amateur fighters. all the matchups were well balanced...and there was a lot of great action. Some proceeds were donated to charity...I think we raised about $600 for that.

All the fighters were very professional in their demeanor, as were the coaches, ref,
    and everyone else.

Go the night befoer though...the ball of fire deathwheels to NYC, and LIRR train out to Mineola take teh r33l toll on the system.

Just remembered this is in YMAS....I got fucking beaten on. Laugh at will...I am..it was awesome.

p.s. best fight of the night, two wft tkd fighters doing full contact rules....friggin awesome.
    They'll be mailing me the dvd...at which point I will post it for shame.

Octopussy!

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 10:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry about the loss. But you got your first ammy fight done, that's quite an accomplishment.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 10:59am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    different rules than expected, different equipment than expected, different weight than expected... are you SURE you showed up at the right event?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 11:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks man, that's the last fight I take without leg kicks...I knew they were my fav. thing to do to someone...but damn...I felt lost without them. (hell, they're the only thing I landed on you when we sparred really).

I'll stay at 160 or so, and will have a month at this weight to train. You should do the next one Question...what would you fight at?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 11:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    different rules than expected, different equipment than expected, different weight than expected... are you SURE you showed up at the right event?

no excuses, this guy was great with his hands...really superb. I got the matchup tues...five pounds lighter than expected...but 165 was going to be close.

I knew about the rules and equipment before the fight. I used "turns out" at a manner of speech because I learned a lot about the different rulesets last night.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 11:07am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    videos?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 11:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they're gonna mail it to me...probably two weeks...I'll be back online by then (this is just for today, my **** is still down at home).

one bonus is...I now have an official amateur fight, as Bobby "clumsy ninja" Bishop, fighting out of...and this isn't made up "Team Flying Teabag"....that's official.

I can't make it to any one school these days to properly represent...so I named my fight team to honor Vinhthekid and Worldwarcheese for their throwdown hilarity...and will fight for the near future, most likely as an independent...under that team name...

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 11:36am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    one bonus is...I now have an official amateur fight, as Bobby "clumsy ninja" Bishop, fighting out of...and this isn't made up "Team Flying Teabag"....that's official.
    +rep you win.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 11:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also karate chopped the ring rope dramatically before the fight. I'm determined not to try to get all serious about me...

If anyone else wants to fight out of team "Flying teabag" they're welcome to...I think it's hilarious...My girl Terelle is trying to get a matchup for their next one...thai rules...(amateur). She'll likely do the same....I'm not sure though...no pressure on her from me.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/27/2008 11:45am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aye, I tried to call you but.....I lost your number :(
    Good stuff for getting into the ring.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast