Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 4:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Patrick Duff accuses people of Fight Quest conspiracy to libel Bill! (Not kidding)

Yeah. So on the HW forums I saw this thread: http://boards.historychannel.com/thr...397&#800547397

In it Patrick (Thaikick) says...

I think if people would look at the FQ web-site, they'd see that someone, Jimmy, uses a term I have only heard used since the hate bill campaign has begun, a NON-MARTIAL ARTIST, and he uses caps for it too........
    Clearly implying that Jimmy Smith from Fight Quest is somehow involved in the trolling of the HW forums that goes on. Mind you, the trolling of the HW forums is one or only a couple of people posting under multiple aliases and leveling such damning (lol) charges as "Bill Duff is disrespectful" and "The show is being canceled because people hate Bill." Apparently, to Patrick, the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS, though, so instead of realizing these trolls are morons, he argues with them incessently and makes wild accusations. I basically told him as much, after which he came out with these gems:

I would like to find the motivation, so you must look in all places. I could care less about fight quest, but whomever is behind the attacks seems to know an awful lot about certain aspects of the show only insiders know like when the two shows began taping, and they take offense at the rip-off aspect that FQ get's since HW aired first. I would like to find out why it is that a person would be spamming this site night and day from the second episode of HW with hatred for my brother, then, when this show airs, that's all they talk about. Not about U F C, or Pride, or any actual mma fighting, they only take stabs at the big guys from a competing show.
    And there's more...

If my post wasn't deleted you'd see that the person running the forum for the hate Bill club admits that Jimmy already posts there under an alias name, not as jimmy himself, so which one is it is what I want to know? I guess you don't find it strange that this site was spammed with BS after the second episode, of all sorts, but never saying anything but negative comments against Bill, then when FQ comes out, they only praise the one host of the show while still bashing Bill, well I do, it shows motive.

People are motivated my money, and these are competing shows for new seasons, so I don't put it past someone to operate a smear campaign for financial gains. I didn't say it was him, I only asked if you thought it was a bit wierd he uses this not so common term.
    Yikes. Now, initially I felt kind of bad for the guy. But after trying to help him out, he insulted me and accused me of being defensive. So, I thought it would be appropriate to all have a good laugh at his crazy paranoia.

Patrick Duff: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=42243961
    Bill Duff: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=75011468

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 4:52pm

Style: JJJ/TSD/MT/BJJ/TLA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I was going to relay this in the old 'HW Forum Sucks' thread... sadly, I don't have the deleted exchange snapshotted, except up to one of my posts that got deleted, which was before it got really silly.

My post was probably deleted because I once again brought forward my theory that the Duffhating trolls on HW are paid by the History channel.

Also: Non-martial artist is a dead-common term. Come on. Who here hasn't said it?

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 4:57pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some people are just now coming to the realization that FQ kicks the crap out of HW... I'd still like them both to be on though, for the lolz factors at the least

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 4:57pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, and there definitely needs to be a FQ vs HW gong-sau of epic proportions

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 4:58pm

Style: judo, boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently, to Patrick, the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS, though, so instead of realizing these trolls are morons, he argues with them incessently and makes wild accusations.
    Says the idiot butthead who spends their life arguing over this 'kung fu' hong fooey horse ****.

Folks are always accusing trolls of being such idiots, but at least we can laugh at ourselves and don't spend our time telling everyone what a 'bad ass' we are.

I mean how insecure is someone who posts a pic of themselves in Kevlar with their issue? WAFJ.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 5:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he should post in our Consipracy Theories forum at bullshido?

Can someone post that on the HW thread for thaikick?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 5:00pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does Bill actually train in a style then? If not then the guy saying he's not a martial artist is correct. Unless they are talking about that spirituality bollocks in which case they are still correct but also a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 5:02pm

Style: JJJ/TSD/MT/BJJ/TLA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    Does Bill actually train in a style then? If not then the guy saying he's not a martial artist is correct. Unless they are talking about that spirituality bollocks in which case they are still correct but also a douche.
    Pretty sure he's not objecting to Bill being called a non-martial artist... this whole thing was set off because Jimmy responded to question by saying that one of the things they look at for styles on FQ was how different from the others they've done they will appear "TO A NON-MARTIAL ARTIST."

That's it. That's what started this thread.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 5:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    Does Bill actually train in a style then?.
    Football. Wrestling. And of course, Punching People in the Face. These are the Three Styles of Bill Duff.

(Does football count as a style? I saw a guy in the early UFC's list it, Bob Sapp's style was called NFL in PRIDE, and there was an Australian guy in PRIDE who listed his style as rugby)

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LThornton
    Pretty sure he's not objecting to Bill being called a non-martial artist... this whole thing was set off because Jimmy responded to question by saying that one of the things they look at for styles on FQ was how different from the others they've done they will appear "TO A NON-MARTIAL ARTIST."

That's it. That's what started this thread.
    Yup. Jimmy used the phrase "non-martial artist", in ALL CAPS no less, and this apparently is consistent with the trolling that goes on at the HW forums. And one of these same trolls claims that Jimmy posts at his forum which is dedicated to bashing Bill. Therefor, Jimmy is somehow involved, and Patrcik wants to know how, dammit!

WTF?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast