Administrator

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 6:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Notintheface316 View Post
    I forgot the password and tried to get it restored but I haven't received the password retrival email. So after several failed tries, I just created a new screen name. Is that an issue?
    Yep. You aren't allowed to have two accounts regardless of the reason. You signed up with a different email so, that might be the issue.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 6:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Then how can we rectify the issue or will I just recieve a ban on this account? If so, I will keep trying to get an email confirmation on BDV and continue to post.

Either which way, there is not much more I can add to this discussion since what I am saying is considered anecdotal. I am not disagreeing with anyone, I understand the need to follow protocol. But reguardless of screen name, what I am saying wouldn't change,

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 6:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @ ChenPengFi- Are you dense?
    Only in a mass respect.

Like stated, it is an anecdotal experience that I had lived through. It was used to validate a comment made earlier.
    Your allegation does nothing of the sort.

But as I was informed, if there is no evidence then there is no proof. If there is no proof then it is just a personal experience.
    No, it is an allegation of molestation.

It is an allegation that I willing to put my personal intgrity on the life for and be held accountable.
    Did you file a police report? Anything?

I doubt if he reads this that he will actually come forward and make a challnege. I would be willing to sign an affidavid and even go so far as taking a lie detector test.

Plus, I doubt he would say anything as well because that would lead to digging through his past and former students. Who knows what that may turn up.
    If you don't have proof you should not make an accusation...

Plus, the way you are saying it is like telling a rape victim, "Well do you have proof that you were raped?"
    Distasteful as it may seem to you, there is this little thing called "presumption of innocence" and yes it applies to allegations of rape and molestation too.

How can something be proven after someone is finally being able to face what happened to them and dealing with it.
    I'm not sure what that even means...

What i find so odd is that you are willing to make all of these (essentially useless) allegations and are unwilling to do any ground work.
    I think your call for an "impartial investigator" is exactly a "call to arms", despite your claim otherwise.
    You are willing to use hearsay and accuse someone of molestation but won't do a Google search or the like?
    Wtf?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do know that you can still file a report right?
    You do know that even if the statute of limitations ha passed, which is stupid, having something on file establishes a pattern?
    You do know there are many cases that have been solved, investigated and prosecuted successfully because someone reported allegations?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Lets take this step by step and see if I can answer you in the manner that you wish.

1) My anecdotal accusation was in response to someone else stating the Jospeh Torres may be doing something with young men. I chimed in after my commentray in another thread was brought up. My "story" was used to say yes there is truth to the accussation.

2) Yes, you are correct it is an allegation of molestation.

3) I spoke to a counselor and was told due to the time that had passed legal action would be close to impossible to take due to the time frame and lack of ability to prove anything.

4) Just because it is personal with no experience does not mean I should not say something about it. With me coming forward, maybe someone else who is/was in the same situation will come forward and speak.

5) If you don't have proof you should not make an accusation..
    Nice piece of advice but please don't be offended if I don't head it.
    Sometimes gossip, innuendo, and rumors shed light on the truth when
    research and fact checking fail.

6) Distasteful as it may seem to you, there is this little thing called "presumption of innocence" and yes it applies to allegations of rape and molestation too.

You are right. I didn't say that it shouldn't extend to him but I would more than love to have him challenge my accusation and allow a proper legal investation into his past and past students to occur. I highly doudt that would happen though.

6) The last statment came out nonsensical. I ment, how can a victim prove anything if they are just coming to terms with said events years later. At the time, I didn't know what to do. So no evidnece was bagged and tagged and no complaint was made.

7) What i find so odd is that you are willing to make all of these (essentially useless) allegations and are unwilling to do any ground work.

Okay, I have done a massive amount of ground work to no avail. Short of going to his dojo and sitting their with a tape recorder and asking him a ton of questions there is no way to obtain the info.

Also, how eager do you think I am to sit back down with someone who did something like that to me? What do you think the outcome would be?
    Do you think it wouldn't be biased? Do you think the report would have an even handed tone to it reguardless what I have found?

8) I think your call for an "impartial investigator" is exactly a "call to arms", despite your claim otherwise.
    Wtf?

Goole Searh his name and his style you will only get a handful of hits. One to the school he is teaching at, a connection to Jin Jan Do, and to the World Soke Org.

I have searched several Sex offender registries to see if maybe he did get in trouble before. But like I said before, the man has been able to stay off the radar and not leave to many digital footprints.

I have exhausted what I can do as an individual. So instead of telling me, "What have you done." Please show me how I can about digging for more information that will help with this beyond having me go face him and something stupoid happening.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No fake I didn't know that.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No fake I didn't know that.
    We have a case here on bullshido about my old Mcdojo Head Org Instructor. They had people testify against the guy even though their cases were long passed time.
    He ended up pleading guilty, to a lesser charge, and getting the case sealed. Still, those people that waited to long helped pressure him into an admission. Even if it was lesser it is still better than nothing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fake,

Thanks for telling me that. I didn't know that I could. Thank you. Most people can tell he is a fraud as soon as you walk into his school. I worry more about the other things that may happen. I will take this off the boards and into the realm of law enforcement.

I should be able just to walk into my local precinct and speak to a detective correct?

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice piece of advice but please don't be offended if I don't head it.
    Sometimes gossip, innuendo, and rumors shed light on the truth when
    research and fact checking fail.
    It wasn't advice, i was paraphrasing the forum stickies..

...And before you bring this information back here, ask yourself the following question. "If the subject of the investigation, called B.S. on my claims, how would I prove a specific fact." Assemble evidence which someone else can double check, if you are basing your conclusions on what you observed firsthand, people are probably going to ask some questions to make sure you are providing a true and reliable account.

"Master X, lead us all in a game of naked duck, duck, goose!"

Q: Oh really, how did he do this at his strip mall dojo with a huge storefront window, can you explain this inconsistancy?
    (my bold)

Remember this?
    "Somebody Do Something!!!!!1!" - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234