Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 3:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aiki-Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Flip the gender and he isn't my hero and I am not a disgruntled student.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 3:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Killian has received a three day timeout to collect his thoughts, talk to his friend and get back to us. When he's back, I think we would all appreciate him not talking out of both sides of his mouth.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 3:26pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killiandw
    Flip the gender and he isn't my hero and I am not a disgruntled student.
    It is called an example. You know like women screwing 14 year old boys is barley a blip. You know, the male student was lucky.

Same thing said about a Man and a teenage girl and the guy is put under the jail. He is a rapist pedo etc etc etc.

I'm saying A man hitting on 19 year old girls barely gets a response.
    Same guy hitting on 19 year old boys is a pedophile.

Listen I'm not making any allegations and spreading any innuendo. You asked me for proof that I have and I gave it to you. The funny thing with pedophiles is unfortunately they don't 1 go around advertising it or have documentation of there actions when no one has ever made any reports. And the victims of such abuse often times don't say anything because of shame they feel. This is the only place in the martial arts world that his name has been mentioned and my "allegations" have been also mention of a previous post. My post was to merely ask if there are others out there that know him and have had the same inkling I have had.
    I could give a **** if he is your hero or not, never said he was. When you get back quit being an ass and provide proof.

The above is not proof.

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 3:40pm

Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    did anyone of you bother to look at the other thread to see what he was talking about.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=58876&page=4
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=58876&page=7

I don't BDV provided any documentation either.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 4:17pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by faithlinegod
    did anyone of you bother to look at the other thread to see what he was talking about.
    Hahahahahaha obviously you didn't. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question. Make sure you look at the three people who stayed with that thread.

Did you look for specific crap or notice how it went?

Quote Originally Posted by spankyromano
    Hi everybody. I know it's my first proper thread on here so might as well just in with both feet, eh? Lol.

I've been browsing some of the threads about people who are 'Bullshido' and when I was reading them someone who I've come into contact with recently sprung to my mind.

I joined another forum quite recently and read some posts (and talked to) a guy who calls himself 'Master Jules'.

I don't know the guy. Never spoken to him outside of a forum. But when I first joined the other place, called WSKO forum (I'm spankyromano there too) he was talking like a real authority figure. I'm just starting to think about getting back into martial arts training after more than 10 years off. So I was looking for any good advice. He was 'talking the talk' so I started to listen to him but then his claims started to seem a wee bit fishy.

I'm suspicious of Master Jules as a bullshido because he has many people fooled on the internet with what I think are exaggerated claims. I have tried to investigate him but I am amateur but maybe you can take a wee look and see what you think.

If I am wrong then he has gone from having just informal training in Aikido to being a 5th Dan in only a couple of years. He posts on many forums and every time his ranks and experience gets more exaggerated.

from www.lyon-ma.com/p7.htm

And here he is suddenly promoted to 5th Dan in Aikido!

He also claims to have been a special agent for 17 years, a door man for 20 years and a presidential bodyguard for the secret service. profile.myspace.com/index...D=44059183

Maybe he is confused and it should say Central African Republic because the Republic of Central Africa doesn't exist. But the President of CAR, General Bozizé since 2003, has never visited USA as far as I can find out so even then it must be another lie.

And he teaches Aikido along side his made up RBSD style

As I said I've been trying to check him out more. He posts on about every martial arts forum except here. Maybe he is scared you'll call him on his stories?
    Now, this is the topic starter on Master Jules. Now show me how your friend's post resembles this in any way.

Notice, the OP sets out his allegations and does his best to prove or disprove what he brought to our attention.

Now a random poster in a thread is different. BDV didn't start the thread he made comments on the allegations. Yes, these are two completely different points.

Posted On:
    11/12/2010 4:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=killiandw;1694708]Who is this guy? Where did he get his training from?

Ok I'm one of his former students and I had been with him for years and finally got sick of his bull ****. In my time with him he has been real cloack and dagger with who his training was with in reference to his aiki jujitsu system that he teachs. I know he studied under mosses powell and then there a japanese jujitsu master that he learned from that dissappeared off the face of the earth.

Also I have heard and had my own suspissions of him liking the young boys. If anyone else knows anything let me know

this was back in the day like 10 years ago... he used to massage me in the then room and i was not comfortable i was very young and didnt know any better.. i also know 3 other kids he used to touch.. and once of then i was close to.. he had him in his gouse and closed the door on him and tried to be sexual with him and the kid i'm talkin about wont lie and is very embarresed.. since i seen this forum i decided to post this but i'mank not tryin to take anything into action i just want everyone to know he's no good.. there are other stuff he has done to me that i will not tell.. but i'm not lien at all.. he likes to kiss on necks he massages kids when he get's the chance.. piont blank he's a perve... and his 2 other students are gay they was young bavk then and now older.. i'll just say he is the tallest one.. i will not respnd to any messages i will just look at what you people have to say... believe it or not its all true

we prob went to the same classes

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2010 8:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is BDV.

To help put this thread back on track, I will provide some first hand information that Joe has said when I was a student of his in the Late 80s early 90s.

Known: He has shown students his WTF Taekwondo Black Belt Certificate.

Known: He says he has earned a Black Belt under Moses Powell and a teacher's certification from Professor Vitcacion (Prof. Vee)

Known: Is the grandmaster of two systems: Kats-su-go and Moi-sun-toi
    kung fu (Read them really carefully)

Known: Is unable to produce any certification for any of his black belts.

Known: Jospeh Torres has a top student named Felix Vasquez or Felix
    Conde. ( I forgot his last name)

Anecdotal: Felix used to joke around that I was going to be Joe's next
    Suzie. At the time, I had no clue as to what he was talking
    about.

I found out one day when He drove me home in his Blue
    Econoline van. Long story short he tried to give me a massage
    and grabbed my junk. I got out of the van and stopped training
    with him.

Before anyone ask, yes; I would be willing to fill out a
    affidavit to the events that happened. I wanted to press
    charges later on in life but was told the statue of limitation has
    ran out since it was more than 5 years after my 18th birthday.
    Actually it was 10 years after my 18th birthday.

There is next to nothing on Joseph Torres except for rumors, anecdotal stories, and whispered stories of liking boys. He keeps his operations low key and out of the public eye. He rents space from other schools and makes his money that way. He is very charasmatic and manipulative.

Currently he is teaching in Throgs Neck in the Bronx.

Since I have never conducted a investigation, please ask me any questions and I will try to answer them.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/12/2010 8:12pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you posted is considered anecdotal and is not helpful. If you have scans, newspaper reports, affidavits, and physical evidence that is helpful. Otherwise you are a random poster on this thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2010 8:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a problem. The man lives off the grid and i doubt anyone will find any evidence concerning his rank, questionable activities or anything of importance.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2010 8:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a question. How do you go about proving someone to be bullshido or if a person has certain tendancies if there is nothing available on the person?

Also, when does anecdotal evidence become relevant within a case like this? How many tales have to be told before it goes from story telling to an obvious pattern being formed?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast