Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 3:23pm

Style: Hiatus: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    Dojos eh?

Kuk Sool Won: No website, but they're still there. Look up "Kuk Sool Won of 1960".

BJJ: This is the only one I don't want to give out. I still have a lot of friends that go there (white belt platoon, which has since blossomed into green belt platoon), and they worship the guy, so it would be a pain in the ass to deal with. Plus, I don't think they'd enjoy learning that they were being taught by a penishands.

Kung fu (#2, #1 was open about being just wushu, though if you guys want it, I can still give it): http://www.wushuusa.com/
    I know where all of those are but I've never actually been inside of any of them. I actually kinda thought that when you were talking about Kung Fu schools you were talking about Palacios's place on Bammel. Course the times I've actually sat through their classes they were always sparring or doing conditioning.
    Last edited by Critical Jo; 4/10/2008 3:24pm at . Reason: Forgot something

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 2:25am

Style: sadness and tears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks man

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 3:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a great thread, I got to page 34 and had to register.

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 6:21pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you regret your bad experiences as time waisted or do feel like it still had some redeeming moments that made it worth it?

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 8:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is pretty hard to answer, actually.

On one hand, I regret taking this long to get back to realism. I wish I had started boxing instead of kung fu, because by now I'd be an awesome boxing ass kicking machine.

On the other hand, I wouldn't have enough sense to go to boxing or enjoy it as much if I didn't do those shenanigans. In a way, my previous rascalries have made me appreciate what I'm doing now.

So...both. Or neither.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 8:58pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aw hell, we can appreciate being ill trained sometimes.

I remember not having any childhood sports experience, and having a really supressed teenage/puberty years(no fighting at all, little to no weight lifting done at my PE classes)

I come from a mental anguished background being poor, homeschooled, and schizophrenic. I'm pretty fucked up.

I remember perfecting my push ups, balance, and near mastering my flexibility atr kuk sool won. but now that I got tired of their **** I'm ready move on to running at least 2 miles and weightlifting until I can find and afford a legitimate style, or am able to do wrestling at a college.(hopefully)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 9:23pm

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is pretty hard to answer, actually.

On one hand, I regret taking this long to get back to realism. I wish I had started boxing instead of kung fu, because by now I'd be an awesome boxing ass kicking machine.

On the other hand, I wouldn't have enough sense to go to boxing or enjoy it as much if I didn't do those shenanigans. In a way, my previous rascalries have made me appreciate what I'm doing now.

So...both. Or neither.
    I don't think I'll ever live down my past martial mistakes. Do you really think that having gone through that bullshit has effected you in a decent way?

I seriously only see mine as a defective side-trekking though life, and now that I am getting into an MMA gym, just worthless time.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 1:10am

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can honestly say that I wouldn't appreciate BJJ or Boxing as much as I do now if it hadn't been for those shenanigans. So, it did give me that. If this is a hypothetical "If you knew what you know now, would you do the same thing", then hell no. I'd start Boxing a helluva lot earlier.

Besides, I can officially say for myself that most of that crap will never, ever, EVER work.

With the exception of Drunken Boxing, of course. You cannot defeat my drunken boxing face.

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 12:52pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can honestly say that I wouldn't appreciate BJJ or Boxing as much as I do now if it hadn't been for those shenanigans. So, it did give me that. If this is a hypothetical "If you knew what you know now, would you do the same thing", then hell no. I'd start Boxing a helluva lot earlier.

Besides, I can officially say for myself that most of that crap will never, ever, EVER work.

With the exception of Drunken Boxing, of course. You cannot defeat my drunken boxing face.
    You need to become a supporting member, take a pic of your drunken boxing face, and post it under your tag so we can all bask in your glory.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/25/2008 12:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wazz Upp,

Just want to say good **** on the whole story in your past and now in the present. I just find the JMILF part fucked and funny lmaoo.

Oh and one more question think you can uplaod that video on youtube again