Page 55 of 87 First ... 54551525354555657585965 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent as always, thanks!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah... all good things must come to an end, I suppose.

By which I mean the immense suffering you have endured on your martial journey, which has amused us all greatly.

Edit: I need to go do more push-ups.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This seriously needs to be published... It's very well written and so goddamn entertaining that it'd be a crime not to share it with the masses.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe MrBadGuy can sell stapled photocopies of his stories at Houston-area flea markets... he can set up a table next to the white dude trying to hawk Spanish-language Scientology books to immigrant day-laborers.

Copies of the "Forever Fat" saga will get passed around like a ten-dollar whore, and in a few weeks everyone from The Woodlands to Galveston will know MrBadGuy's name!

On another note, does this mean we'll start seeing some new bum stories in MrBadGuy's LLL thread?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Undoubtedly. When I finish this monster (tomorrow, maybe), I will post the entire bumologist instead of siphoning it out like the story miser I am.

The only problem with publishing something like this is that most normal people won't understand the hilarity of teaching yourself drunken boxing, or how stupid some of the other crap is. I'd have virtually no audience to speak of, besides you guys.

Unless I published this in the self help section.

Expect a dramatic finish tomorrow!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MrBadGuy, excellent as ever.

BTW. Have your friends read this? If they have, what do they think about it?
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad that its almost over but it was one hilarious ride. I had one of my co workers reading it over my shoulder and he was laughing even though he doesn't do any martial arts. Still there's nothing stopping him from using the blog space or writing an article and having it hosted by the site now is there? Or at the very least a topic where each individual entry is linked for easy access.

I'm mildly surprised you didn't fall for a lot of the other crappy places in the Houston area. I know that we have A LOT of them in the Northwest side alone.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you Mrbadguy. Every chapter has been a work of art. Looking forward to more from you!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great stuff! - It also feels good as this approaches its end. I have closure. This has been 55 pages of awesome through out.

I think its time for that varrot...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is gold. I like how we get to see the different levels of suck in the different examples of **** schools.

Page 55 of 87 First ... 54551525354555657585965 ... Last