Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 11:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a portion of the world's many happy idiots that need to be told how to live their lives.
    They may be reasonably intelligent people with a disconnect to their self-worth.
    They could be 'tards instead; their barely functional minds can follow basic orders and they can toe the line, following their grandmaster's every word and fulfilling his every whim.
    They may come from a background on institutionalised ****-eating, like another cult, church or pyramid selling scheme.
    All these people are likely to fall for the martial arts cult. They are unlikely to post here about it as they are probably preparing for their masters ascension and are busy gathering virgins, pipe tobacco and freeze-dried goat cocks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 11:54am

Style: MT,full contact JJ,Sudoku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    There's a portion of the world's many happy idiots that need to be told how to live their lives.
    They may be reasonably intelligent people with a disconnect to their self-worth.
    They could be 'tards instead; their barely functional minds can follow basic orders and they can toe the line, following their grandmaster's every word and fulfilling his every whim.
    They may come from a background on institutionalised ****-eating, like another cult, church or pyramid selling scheme.
    All these people are likely to fall for the martial arts cult. They are unlikely to post here about it as they are probably preparing for their masters ascension and are busy gathering virgins, pipe tobacco and freeze-dried goat cocks.
    Virgins? thats a bit of a tall order- unless tehy are hanging around schools.

You forget the people who always think there is something 'missing' in their lives, then when they find a TMA school with all associated bollocks, that immediately fills that void and they blow it out of all proportion in their mind.

And the people, who realistically dont have to much going for them. They take the TMA, caress it, dream about it, hold it tight- this is the ONE thing that sets them apart from the hundreds of other scum suckers working in the same office. Their one or two hours a week, of putting on silly pyjamas and learning Kanji and maybe one day the healing Reiki chi/ki powers................................

you get the drift

Posted On:
    1/28/2008 2:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been there, done that. Took me a long time before I felt comfortable training somewhere else.

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    1/28/2008 2:23am

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFire
    3 years and you got to be a 6th degree black belt, LOL

Smells like troll by the way.
    Seriously, do you know how to read?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/03/2008 4:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: choi kwang do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    some have called it that. hmm.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/04/2008 8:35am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, kwangjochoi, YOU should know about exploiting students and instructors, shouldn't you? After all, look at how many of your schools have left your cult/organisation in the past year or two because of your exploitative ways. For those who want to know about the truth of kwangjochoi and choi kwang do, check out www.ksdi.net.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/04/2008 3:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: choi kwang do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by saman
    Well, kwangjochoi, YOU should know about exploiting students and instructors, shouldn't you? After all, look at how many of your schools have left your cult/organisation in the past year or two because of your exploitative ways. For those who want to know about the truth of kwangjochoi and choi kwang do, check out www.ksdi.net.
    one guy that has a hatred of me, because he wanted to be like me, wanted what I had, and could never get it. even bill gates has his critics, never stopped him becoming successful.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    2/04/2008 5:57pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bill Gates has wicked kung fu!

Posted On:
    2/04/2008 6:02pm

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    every single post to this question would answer no.

either because they are not, or because they don't think they are.

only tom cruise and john travolta would willingly stay in a group they know to be a cult.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 2:08am

Style: brazillian jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was definitely in a cult dojo for a long time. All I wanted to do was have fun studying a martial art, and that dojo was by far the most popular in the little town I lived in. I do remember being concerned by the complete lack of sparring (we didn't even do point sparring) and the "defense against the incredibly slow, compliant, straight punching, arm left out uke" drills we always ran. Fortunately I have moved and discovered BJJ. Salvation through pain.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast