Hell yeah! Hell no!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2008 10:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only cockbags push/advertise themselves as being "peaceful"?

Posted On:
    1/19/2008 11:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, this is too funny to be true. Special favourites:

"Remember: If it doesn’t end with “do”, it won’t “do” on the street."

"punches and kicks only work when there is a cage nearby. "

" In the real world, we have eye-gouge sparring. That is what we should be training. It is a good idea to practice 100 eye gouges a day, from various positions, on each eye. This will help condition your eyes, improve your vision, and enlighten you through Japanese philosophy."

Dude, now I KNOW this is a funny troll job....

"
    Bullshidoka: Short answer: Yes. It is known Ultimate Fighters put too much weight behind their strikes, making it very easy to throw them."

" Aikido is an art that is separate from the physical world. "
    This one is actually true. Ever scene an aikidoka who can do a pushup? ;)

"No. It is impossible to simultaneously train in more than one art. Any attempt to do so will lead to failure in all arts."

Dude, I enjoyed your post but im calling BS. NO ONE could be that fucking dumb.

Posted On:
    1/19/2008 11:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meok
    Only cockbags push/advertise themselves as being "peaceful"?
    This is very true. Look at that jackass George Bush always on about his "Peaceful intentions".

BTW, The Question, I really like your avatar. That young lady has a lovely, bubbly fun kind of smile and very nice eyes too.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/19/2008 11:35pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong2
    Sorry, this is too funny to be true. Special favourites:

"Remember: If it doesn’t end with “do”, it won’t “do” on the street."

"punches and kicks only work when there is a cage nearby. "

" In the real world, we have eye-gouge sparring. That is what we should be training. It is a good idea to practice 100 eye gouges a day, from various positions, on each eye. This will help condition your eyes, improve your vision, and enlighten you through Japanese philosophy."

Dude, now I KNOW this is a funny troll job....

"
    Bullshidoka: Short answer: Yes. It is known Ultimate Fighters put too much weight behind their strikes, making it very easy to throw them."

" Aikido is an art that is separate from the physical world. "
    This one is actually true. Ever scene an aikidoka who can do a pushup? ;)

"No. It is impossible to simultaneously train in more than one art. Any attempt to do so will lead to failure in all arts."

No, 90% of aikidoka I met are fairly arrogant and believe that crap.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 12:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had an aikido blackbelt agree that "ki" was psychosomatic and some of the tricks of internal arts are able to be reproduced by somebody who undergoes hypnosis for that purpose.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 12:48am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need a medal for this, or maybe just rep.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 12:52am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong2

Almost as funny as the OP.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 2:30am

Style: MM to tha A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My entire post was overblown and exaggerated, in hopes that people would read between the lines. Every Q&A on there was inspired by an actual forum post on Aikiweb. Here is the one you referred too: (From Aikiweb, from a thread on "training in mixed martial arts")

I think training two systems simultaneously would be confusing and time consuming (you are looking at 6 days a week training)

I trained tae kwon do first, sustained a hip injury from agressive stretching and repetitive kicking. Then I took up tai chi and gongfu which introduced me to the energy arts. I didnt grade high in any of these, but they gave me a good foundation for punching, kicking and blocking. Moving back to Norway there was no tai chi clubs that interested me and I took up aikido. Have stuck with that now for 3 years and intend to get the shodan at least.

The taekwon do training and the tai chi training give me advantage in atemi and other striking. Tai chi has given me advantage in wardoffs and handgrabs, and feeling and controlling ki.

So I chased 3 rabbits, and still havent caught one.
    Anyway, thanks for the read. Might organize a bunch more of these I got written up into an actual mini FAQ on Aikido stupidity. And for those wondering, yeah, it's basically every rehashed Aikido cliché out there, from the perspective of a sarcastic ex-Aikidocultist.
    Last edited by Aikicat; 1/20/2008 2:40am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 3:19am

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the implications there: "aggressive" stretching and "repetitive" kicking. Sometimes I think all the magickal partial arts practitioners out there believe that eventually they will learn some super-secret mystical exercise they'll only need to do one of, with so little intensity that their heart rate never rises above the 75 or 80 bpm it needs to push blood through their fatroll-squashed, Twinkie-clogged arteries, and all of their physical and skill fantasies will come true. I wonder if the hip injury in question was a minor strain or merely soreness from using rarely-employed muscles.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast