Administrator

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 5:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    For the record neither am I, I'm just pointing out that his association with Apocalypse casts him in a bad light.
    That was my point. All this started because TRJ wanted an argument.

Omega said someone go visit him and see what he is about. To your hmmm GJ I'm a former ASU student. I emailed that address specifically because, he could check my records and see I'm not necessarily an ass. At the least he would know it wasn't spam.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 5:47pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here lets get rid off the fluff.

he never bragged about being a badass, but i have NEVER come across anyone in my life who was badder.

he never said he was "overqualified," just that he and others may have been better competition early on.

and if you guys think he is a fraud, go down and spar with him! i am sure he would love to have you.

Interesting you tried to book sparring matcehs for him.
    You've NEVER come across anyone who was badder.
    He was better competition in the ealry UFC himself and others.

No, you came here for intelligent conversation.
    [/sarcasm]

way to take it out of context. yes, i said he was the baddest man i have ever met. and that is true. but i never said it in terms of he would kick your ass. same with the sparring. i simply meant, if you doubt his skills, go SPAR with him. not fight.
    Oh I see you talk about the baddest man, better competition than the early UFC (fighting), then you continue on about sparring, but I took it out of context.

Any faster and you'll be going backwards.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 7:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    theREALJoeSon's e-penis was Bobbitized over to here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66808

Threads reopened.

Everyone remember this is the MABS section and dial it down a few notches.

Edit, and here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66821
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 2/26/2008 11:32pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2008 5:42am

Style: Escrima n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Well, he'll have two emails.
    Happy now RJS?

Cos you realise that now he really has no excuse. According to you he loves to engage in discussion and will prove himself even as far as sparring with other people who he "would love to have", so 'not deigning to reply cos he doesn't have to prove anything' won't be a problem, right?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/27/2008 12:57pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW in defense of Mr. Ward here. Remember that Rickson Gracie was supposedly 500-0 or something like that.

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 11:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuck Ward is a fraud! His name comes up from time to time in conversations around town. He use to teach in my city years ago but had to leave. I have not met him but he has a bad reputation around town. I have heard nothing but bad things about him from the few good reputable martial artest around here to feel that there opinion is just.

I was told a story of him raising funds to go to Asia to fight in a big tourniment. He left with big fan fair only to be seen in a hotel in a neighboring city when he was supose to be long gone!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 11:37am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog TKD
    Chuck Ward is a fraud! His name comes up from time to time in conversations around town. He use to teach in my city years ago but had to leave. I have not met him but he has a bad reputation around town. I have heard nothing but bad things about him from the few good reputable martial artest around here to feel that there opinion is just.

I was told a story of him raising funds to go to Asia to fight in a big tourniment. He left with big fan fair only to be seen in a hotel in a neighboring city when he was supose to be long gone!
    We need proof not word of mouth. If you have articles, complaints, a court case etc that will help immensely.

Otherwise, you can't just call him a fraud on this website.
    Thank you.

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 12:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is why I hav onlt two posts. Articles? Complaints? A court case? What do you want the peoples name. phone number who gave that information? You check court cases your self. Look for ND the city of Minot. I can probly get the people look at this forum but they will most likley not post, since computers are not there thing. I told you of one complaint, you need more? I guess I will spent the rest of the day or week or month gathering all the proof that you need so you can shake your head and say no that is not enough! I live here! I know the same people he knew! I been in the same stores, shopping centers, drove down the same street and ate at the same restrants as him! I been in the same room with him! I have seen his shitty tv commercials. You get a moderator to PM me and I will chat with him. If I need to call the modderator and give him a contact number I will. Some of you people on this board are way over the TOP!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 12:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog TKD
    This is why I hav onlt two posts. Articles? Complaints? A court case? What do you want the peoples name. phone number who gave that information? You check court cases your self. Look for ND the city of Minot. I can probly get the people look at this forum but they will most likley not post, since computers are not there thing. I told you of one complaint, you need more? I guess I will spent the rest of the day or week or month gathering all the proof that you need so you can shake your head and say no that is not enough! I live here! I know the same people he knew! I been in the same stores, shopping centers, drove down the same street and ate at the same restrants as him! I been in the same room with him! I have seen his shitty tv commercials. You get a moderator to PM me and I will chat with him. If I need to call the modderator and give him a contact number I will. Some of you people on this board are way over the TOP!
    Over the top is you having a fit when asked for proof.

This board has been sued because of simple statements like "<insert name> is a fraud."

Before you start complaining, about win or lose implications, court cases cost money regardless of win or lose. It is much simpler to have you own your assertions and provide proof or have you change your wording.

If you choose not to do so culpability is transferred to you.

Yes, it is that simple.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 12:36pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All that other stuff is being taken care of you asserted he is a fraud and told an unconfirmed story. That is what I'm asking you to provide evidence of so he can be called a fraud.
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast