228392 Bullies, 4175 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 4:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then maybe you should shut the **** up until it's cleared up? Because right now you're protesting a little too fucking much buddy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 4:42pm

Style: n/a

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here, i will make it easy for you einstein's since you have obviously taken one too many blows to the head to figure out this very simple solution. one of you copy and paste this note!

Mr. Ward,

My name is _______ and I am a member of the Bullshido forum. Your name was brought up by a fellow poster who was curious about your credentials and fighting history. Could you please supply us with any information that would validate the claims about your records or the organizations you claim to have fought for. Unfortunately, I was unable to come up with any of these myself. I appreciate your time and look forward to your reply.

Respectfully,

your name here.

here is his myspace page. go there and see where it says "mail." click on it. send this message. it is that easy! even for idiots like omega!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=104737074

now if you dumbfucks like omega, can not comprehend how easy this step is, then i really have nothing else to add. bash me for saying i enjoyed my time. bash him for being a fake. don't ask him directly! brilliant. fucking brilliant!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 4:43pm

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Then maybe you should shut the **** up until it's cleared up? Because right now you're protesting a little too fucking much buddy.
    nobody can clear it up until they contact him. see my above message.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 4:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well now, this thread sure went to **** in a garbage truck didn't it?

Has anyone of the detractors on this thread sent Mr. MMA an e-mail? If not I will; I just don't want to duplicate if it has already been done.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 4:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theREALJoeSon
    i simply said maybe you should ask him about it.
    If it was the simple it would be dropped.

No that isn't what you said. You said a bunch of **** like "but i have NEVER come across anyone in my life who was badder."

You also told people to go spar him.

Awful ballsy thing for someone to do if, you haven't talked to him in 10 fucking years except for a few emails.

That's why I keep telling you to learn how to read. You set the tone with your initial post. It is sad because Omega basically told people to stfu and visit the school BEFORE YOU EVEN POSTED.. Yet here you sit talking out of your ass.

You are a cry baby back pedaler. Wipe the tears from your eyes and fucking read what is written.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 4:50pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Well now, this thread sure went to **** in a garbage truck didn't it?

Has anyone of the detractors on this thread sent Mr. MMA an e-mail? If not I will; I just don't want to duplicate if it has already been done.
    Yes, I did send an email. It came back with fatal errors from his ASU web address. I sent another one a few hours ago and I'm waiting for a reply.

Oh and I'm not a detractor neither is Omega.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 5:02pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm, just in case you missed this address I just sent the following email....

To: charlieward@themmaprofessor.com

Subject: A Thread on Bullshido Concerning Your MMA Credentials....

Mr. Ward:

I am a contributing writer and moderator on a forum called "Bullshido.net". The overriding purpose of the website is to investigate misrepresentation and fraud in the martial arts community and attempt to provide consumers with a forum to get information before they spend their money.

One of the members on the site came across your two myspace pages and called into question your claim to have over "150 fights" and that you hold a championship belt under some organization. Specifically, this is the quote that has been questioned:

"I did very well as a fighter - winning a champioship title, successfully defending it, and had more than 150 career fights."

I understand it is difficult and even emotional when your years of hard work are questioned by some anonymous poster on an internet board. However, I'm sure a straight forward fact based answer will put this matter to rest. Please feel free to register and join in the discussion on the following thread. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65179

Thanks

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 5:04pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Hmmm, just in case you missed this address I just sent the following email....
    Well, he'll have two emails.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 5:09pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone posted this yet, it is apparently "from the horses mouth" on the following forum (which is in spanish) http://forum.portaldovt.com.br/forum...&#entry1627899

Quote Originally Posted by Screen Name - JOLI
    Vejam a descrição do cara:

I am an instructor and coach of combat sports and martial arts. I am also an adjunct faculty member at ASU Polytechnic, where I offer the only college accredited MMA program in the country, as well as coaching and training the Sun Devil Combat Sports Fight Team, and the fighters of Team Apocolypse. I was a professional NHB fighter for many years, but I'm now retired from competition. I did very well as a fighter - winning a champioship title, successfully defending it, and had more than 150 career fights. With my experience and education, I now devote my time and energy to coaching and teaching. Having teaching/coaching certifications in Muay Thai, Boxing, Close Quarter Combat, Performance Strength Training and Athletic Training - as well as solid backgrounds in Jujutsu, Pankration, and Wrestling - I am able to offer a well-rounded curriculum to my students and fighters. My program, Ward's Living Weapon Fight Science, holds multiple classes a day - six days a week. We train very hard here, and have a very thorough approach toward training and martial arts education. My students put forth 100%, both physically and mentally, everyday in training. They are a continual source of pride for me, and they have most definitely earned my respect!

No myspace dele tem mais: http://www.myspace.com/charlie_warhammer

--------------------
    If I had stayed for other people to make my tools and things for me, I had never made anything.
    Isaac Newton

Vamos fazer a PVTlandia crescer:
    Aumentar a população: http://pvtlandia.myminicity.es
    2 Aumentar a indústria: http://pvtlandia.myminicity.es/ind
    3 Melhorar a rede de transportes: http://pvtlandia.myminicity.es/tra

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    2/26/2008 5:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Oh and I'm not a detractor neither is Omega.
    For the record neither am I, I'm just pointing out that his association with Apocalypse casts him in a bad light.
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast