Posted On:
    2/07/2008 12:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muy thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ughs
    just ask him wuts up
    Last edited by crime in nd; 2/07/2008 12:44pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 12:25pm

Style: daat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have the following questions about this:
    1. I was unaware of US Marines being stationed in Thailand. Does this happen other than embassy duty?
    2. How did he "quit" the Marines? I thought you had to wait for your time in service to expire unless there was a medical reason.

I'll be following up on these questions with a couple of current marines.

Edit: Before the above post was edited, it did say that he was a marine stationed in thailand and he had to quit because he was in trouble for destroying gov't property. Frankly, the fact that it doesn't say that anymore makes me wonder if you are backtracking.
    Last edited by IamBaytor; 2/07/2008 12:38pm at . Reason: clarification - above post was edited

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 12:36pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crime in nd
    I think i can clear all this up pretty well. Chuck ward AKA Warhamer Aka The human wepon Aka MMA Professor was my dad and brothers muy thai teacher when i was a lil youngin. His fights are all in foreign countrys like thailand. . he is no fake. If you have any questions add me on myspace and ask. www.myspace.com/marshallkinged2 or if that dont work find me with mi email. reichenberger_m@hotmail.com

P.S dont hate because your new to the game just because u became a fan becase of UFC or Pride does not mean you have to be a little bitch about evrything be a man ffs but truth be told im only a fan because of ufc to use to wana be a boxer tho.

also This is a part i forgot chuck retired before the whole popularity of mma came around but he did try to come out of retirement and go into ufc but they told him he was too over qualified.

o and as for all ur peoples stupid hate. He does'nt go around marketing and bragging like the champs of today he doesnt need clothing deals or advertisement. hes the true warrior nuff said .

one sec on that

and i think the quiting was a discharg for fighting in tournements down there because he was a GI and thats destroying goverment property

ahhh, you really didn't help his cause in anway shape or form.

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 12:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muy thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok forget i said anything but why dont one of u just myspace message him im sure hed be happy to just tel u its pretty simple

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 12:54pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also This is a part i forgot chuck retired before the whole popularity of mma came around but he did try to come out of retirement and go into ufc but they told him he was too over qualified.
    Please explain the bold.

Oh and what Omega said. IamBaytor you just learned what leads me to over use the quote function in my posts. People that run their mouths tend to edit when caught in a lie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 1:00pm

Style: daat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After consulting the Marines I work with I have found this information:

1. The only time Marines are stationed in Thailand is for embassy duty and for the relief efforts for the 2004 tsunami. However, the US Navy regularly docks in Thailand for various reasons, and it's always possible that he was training with the Thai armed forces.

2. One does not quit the Marines. He would have to wait to be discharged. The marines would make him quit fighting, and possibly slap him with disciplinary action.

Just as a note, this is the opinion of two current marines, not anything official from the USMC. Does this info really mean anything? Probably not, things were looking bad enough for the MMA Prof without this.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 1:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol reading the profile about his tai'kor thing lol sounds alot like jeet kune do. i dont know maybe its different but it seems real similar

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 6:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Tai'kor" sounds like something he pulled out of a Klingon dictionary.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/07/2008 6:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol im a nerd lol i thought the same thing lol but in klingon it would be t'kor LOL

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 7:45am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a thought though, how would they know you are a hate group or terrorist unless you told them?

I don't know, but the fact that this organization teaches techiques so deadly that they must not fall into the hands of our enemies just screams legitimacy!! Where's my checkbook?!

:qleft1: :qright3:
    Last edited by kihap; 2/17/2008 7:53am at .
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast