Posted On:
    6/04/2009 2:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks shy girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    if he's lying through his teeth about his fight record, he's still considered a fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    Dude, I've met some really decent instructors out there that have never stepped in the ring....[paraphrased]...Even I had video and proof of my fights before 1994. 150 fights is a lot of fights very few can lay claim to without having proof. Sorry if it smells like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck I'm calling duck. He may be a good coach but the record is a red flag if I ever saw one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    For the record neither am I, I'm just pointing out that his association with Apocalypse casts him in a bad light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grashnak
    So basically his 150 pro fight record is documented, established, and well known, but only to secret people who are with secret fighting societies in far off lands. I wonder if he was at the Kumite with Dux...
    These were the issues that were never resolved.

He is being inducted into the MMA Hall of Fame this Summer. contact them
    Oh and to the MMA Hall of fame?...
    Who is the sanctioning body?
    Can you give us a website?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 3:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendrake View Post
    He is being inducted into the MMA Hall of Fame this Summer. contact them
    Didn't know there was a MMA hall of fame except for the UFC one and I can guarantee that he's not inducted into that one. By the way search for this has came up nothing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 7:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neither could I.

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 11:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this guys looks like that other guy with the bald head and a bunch of black belts and holds a bunch of fake belts.

Posted On:
    7/03/2009 3:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Charlie was my teacher at ASU and also my mma instructor. If you think he is a fake then think that, but he is one BAMF. He knows what he is talking about about and is very qualified.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 5:40pm

Style: Judo, Wrestling, Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We got a boxing club and it is not for credit :(

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 5:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkerking0690 View Post
    Charlie was my teacher at ASU and also my mma instructor. If you think he is a fake then think that, but he is one BAMF. He knows what he is talking about about and is very qualified.
    Can you provide any additional information regarding his qualifications. There are a lot of BAMFers out there in the world but if he doesn't have the qualifications he says he has, then he doesn't have the qualifications. There are a lot of people out there who are good at applying first aid to people but if they don't have a M.D. and advertise to clients and perform said first aid to people under the guise that they do then they are not qualified.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 5:02am

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol at the holy than thou crowd in here. as if the whole world needs to prove itsrlf to some irrelevant website when said irrelevant website demands it. did any of you wannabes ever go directly to him yet? afraid he might take your tkd yellow belt and smack you around? or are you too busy playing WOW in your mom's basement?

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think someone should contact ASU. He lists as his educational experience:

BS in Religious Studies, Southeast Asian Studies and Exercise Science from MSU in 94. First of all, MSU (Minot State University) does not offer degrees in Religious Studies or Southeast Asian Studies. Secondly, his old room mate told me that he never remembers Ward taking any classes while they shared an apartment, and that was from 94-96, and Ward did not have a degree prior. His girlfriend was in college at the time, maybe he thought it rubbed off on him.

He also lists a BS in 06 from Madison University. UW Madison? No.... Online school? Maybe. Gee, that says a lot.

His "Masters" is from "University of Asian Studies". Anyone ever heard of it? The googles, they found nothing.

I won't get into his "Doctorate" because there is no school information provided.

With regard to his supposed military career - again, this is coming from his old room mate who was actually in the military and did actually serve in the Gulf War, Ward was never in the marines. He enlisted, but never even went to boot camp because of medical disqualifications (psychological maybe?)

With regard to all of his overseas fights.... Perhaps he could provide one official document, like, oh I don't know, a passport? Something that shows he actually left the US to go on these fights. They may have been underground secret Ninja fights, but you don't get in or out of the US without going through customs and showing a passport, I don't care who you are. And even though a passport used back then would be expired, the state department returns your old passport to you every time you get a new one, and I've never known anybody to throw them away, as it's a nice souvenir of your previous travels.