My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 8:56am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trills Finest
    lol, I am the sexiest fat guy around though.
    Well if it makes you feel better. Beating you helped Fabio get over a rough time in his life and hes been much better for it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 1:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, southern street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what bro, I like Fabio he's a really good guy. He's a good fighter too. I wasn't really too upset I lost bro **** happens you win, you lose just train and try to do better the next time. I undrestimated him, and that was my mistake. The better man won that night, so I have no quarrel over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    Well if it makes you feel better. Beating you helped Fabio get over a rough time in his life and hes been much better for it.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 1:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what bro, I like Fabio he's a really good guy. He's a good fighter too. I wasn't really too upset I lost bro **** happens you win, you lose just train and try to do better the next time. I undrestimated him, and that was my mistake. The better man won that night, so I have no quarrel over it.
    True. Its just that victory did alot for him. He was going through some issues and the invigorated him. He doing great now.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 2:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seen his last fight. He's good at getting on peoples backs. Even when he is on the bottom. I wish him the best and hope maybe one day for a rematch. He's got a lot of heart and that's what counts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 10:19pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kihap
    In addtion to his 150 pro fights, didn't he also win the Heisman Trophy in 1993? He should put that on his webpage as well.

http://www.heisman.com/winners/c-ward93.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    I don't know if this has been pointed out but this isn't the same guy. The Heisman Charlie Ward was black and we went to college together.
    Are you insinuating that there are two Charlie Ward's?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 10:27pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seen his last fight. He's good at getting on peoples backs. Even when he is on the bottom. I wish him the best and hope maybe one day for a rematch. He's got a lot of heart and that's what counts.
    I want video.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 10:38pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Gill, perhaps you can shed some light on a few topics in the forums. This thread is about The MMA Professor Charlie Ward. Did you know him? Among other things, he is on your former fight team, Team Apocolypse. Tell us about his fight history, if you know any details about it.

There are also threads on Dallas Cordts, as well as the one about you yourself. (Nice to see that you've come back to defend yourself, although last time you posted under kno77642, your roommate's account. ) Please post in each forum, after reading what everyone is writing about. Insider info regarding either of these fakes is always appreciated, and it can lead towards the redemption of your reputation in the industry.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2008 12:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't posted on bullshido before I made this account. So that's why I came on here.
    Was to defend that. As far as Mr. Ward I really don't know what to say, but the fact his brother in law joined the team. I have never met or talked to him. As far as Dallas Cordts . Hmm well that's a bone I am picking in a matter between me and her.I have also never met either of them or any one on the team personaly except for two people and one of those I didn't even meet until after I left. And as far as reading that long ass deal about me you are more then welcome to email me with questions you may have cause honestly bro. I don't have the time or patience to read it all.

Quote Originally Posted by faybio
    Mr. Gill, perhaps you can shed some light on a few topics in the forums. This thread is about The MMA Professor Charlie Ward. Did you know him? Among other things, he is on your former fight team, Team Apocolypse. Tell us about his fight history, if you know any details about it.

There are also threads on Dallas Cordts, as well as the one about you yourself. (Nice to see that you've come back to defend yourself, although last time you posted under kno77642, your roommate's account. ) Please post in each forum, after reading what everyone is writing about. Insider info regarding either of these fakes is always appreciated, and it can lead towards the redemption of your reputation in the industry.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2008 12:18am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just go to youtube.com and type in "Fabio Costa vs" and it will bring up all the fight footage of him even his and my fight. Hell I got our fight on my page on myspace now for about two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    I want video.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/31/2008 12:35am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just go to youtube.com and type in "Fabio Costa vs" and it will bring up all the fight footage of him even his and my fight. Hell I got our fight on my page on myspace now for about two months.
    This it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qIG_cTchiI
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17181920 ... LastLast